PDA

View Full Version : Link to Contact Form for Dr. Potter, HRC

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Gender selection has become a popular option for couples desiring to choose the sex of their children. HRC offers gender selection, sometimes referred to as "family balancing", at our California infertility clinics in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego County. Gender selection is often used to reduce the possibility of transmitting sex linked genetic diseases to an offspring in "at risk" couples. Other couples want to experience the joy of raising both a male and female child.

Dr Potter is a popular choice because of his high success rates and his experience helping both domestic and International patients. He and his staff are able to assist people from all over the world with Family Balancing and you may begin with a phone consultation to find out more information about what is involved.

For Free Consults with Dr. Potter of HRC, please complete the following form. Your information will be automatically emailed to Stephanie and Dr Potter's assistant when the form is submitted. No information is stored on this site.

***IF you are using TAPATALK, it will not allow you to link to this form if you have your Settings option(there is a Settings icon at the bottom right of your Tapatalk window) to open URLs in Tapatalk. You must change the setting to open URLs in Safari or you must use a PC or MAC to access the free consult form. If you click on this link from TAPATALK, it randomly takes you to a gender swaying forum or tells you to login!***

Use our IVF Consult Forms to receive free phone/Skype consults and receive $1000 off your cycle.

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

HealthyGirl
January 25th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the info .
Do you know any places in northern ca? I rather not travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fknonl1ne
April 26th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Does the $1000 only apply to full IVF cycles? Can it be used for ER with PGD and future FET or for a banking cycle?

nuthinbutpink
April 26th, 2016, 06:56 AM
If you are doing a full cycle just choosing to wait to transfer, yes.

fknonl1ne
April 27th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Does Dr. Potter's discount advertised here apply to banking cycles with a later date FET?

nuthinbutpink
April 27th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Yes.

fknonl1ne
April 30th, 2016, 09:20 AM
HRC is denying the discount for banking cycles. NBP, I pm'd you last Tuesday and Thursday, no response. Can you clarify if it is disparate treatment or just an omitted fine print?

Use our IVF Consult Forms to receive free phone/Skype consults and receive $1000 off your cycle.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

Darsy
September 10th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I would like to know a good clinic to have gender selection pgd for a girl. How can I contact hrc? Which is the price? Do you know any clinic with good results at first cycle in Europe?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk