PDA

View Full Version : concerns about attempt in 3wks....

rubygem
December 3rd, 2014, 07:51 PM
I've been so nervous the past couple weeks about my sway. My daughter has had the flu in the past few days so i've been taking time off work and not keeping up with my snacks. Also, I haven't been making dinners every night as I usually do, so I'm wondering if this will affect my sway. I plan to start up again next week in full force and make dinner every night, etc. One thing I have been doing is eating breakfast every morning, which I don't usually do.

Another thing I am worried about is DHs semen quality.. (tmi? Lol) he has very clumpy semen like not very watery... also he works in a hot environment and sweats most of the time at work. Not good for boy swimmers.

Do you ladies have any advice for me at this point in time? My sway is only 3 weeks away and I'm having so many doubts... just hoping things work out.

Thanks for any comment

True Blue
December 4th, 2014, 06:14 AM
It's the bigger picture that counts in swaying so if you have been doing well with the diet I imagine a few days in one week won't undo that for you :)
Would your DH take robitussin? I have read it can have the same effect on semen as it does on CM.

You will get back on track :) Best of luck!!

rubygem
December 4th, 2014, 06:26 AM
To top it all off af arrived today early!!! Yikes... its so hard to believe this cycle came so fast and I'm not feeling prepared. Im going to use preseed every attempt after af is gone, i truly believe that was a big part of why I had my daughter. I have next to no cm. I don't think dh would drink robitusson. He thinks I'm crazy when I tell him about swaying. Lol

Thanks for the reassurance Trueblue

atomic sagebrush
December 5th, 2014, 12:37 PM
3 weeks is still plenty of time to get back on track.

Semen is clumpy, it will liquefy when it gets up inside you. That' normal. If you're really concerned about it, you can give him some Robitussin but you don't necessarily have to.

Just be in with regular attempts in the early days of your cycle, then 3-5 attempt at or around pos opk and you will be in with a great attempt.

MyByC
December 10th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Just dont forget about the big O 😁

rubygem
December 10th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Well after all my worries ive decided to skip this month and start fresh January... came down with an awful stomach flu! I wasnt eating for like 3 days. Still having issues with diarrhea *tmi* and I haven't been doing the diet at all. I'm going to start fresh Monday and hopefully NEXT cycle everything will go as planned lol. At least I can now drink over christmas/new years!

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2014, 12:38 PM
I have seen so many people get girls when ill that I am really glad you guys will skip this month. Feel better soon, hun!

rubygem
December 11th, 2014, 09:12 PM
I have seen so many people get girls when ill that I am really glad you guys will skip this month. Feel better soon, hun!

Thanks Atomic! I'm sure i'll be back with a bunch of stupid questions next month lol