PDA

View Full Version : asprin once pregnant

Heaveninateacup
December 6th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Hi all,

Just a question about asprin...I used it in my sway as coincidently my ob said that it might help baby stick...I have been taking 100mg six out of seven days. Now I am pg I am wondering whether to continue it? (five weeks and two days). I had a scan yesterday as my hcg levels were very high and the scan dr said that I had a lot of bleeding around implantation site which I was thinking could be caused by asprin...What would be the regime for reducing as I believe Atomic has mentioned to reduce slowly?
Any info would be great

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Lease talk to your doctor! If you have bleeding you should likely stop it but stopping it abruptly can cause a loss. Please ask your doctor.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2014, 08:54 AM
That is way more aspirin than I would have ever recommended and you a)need to talk to your doctor and b) cme off the aspirin slowly. I would immediately drop down to 5 days a week and then 4, 3, 2, and once you're down to once a week, you can drop all together unless your doctor tells you to continue.

Heaveninateacup
December 9th, 2014, 05:14 AM
That is way more aspirin than I would have ever recommended and you a)need to talk to your doctor and b) cme off the aspirin slowly. I would immediately drop down to 5 days a week and then 4, 3, 2, and once you're down to once a week, you can drop all together unless your doctor tells you to continue.

Thanks...this is how much my ob recommended but I cant get back to see her for a few weeks so I will come off slowly.
Thanks again