TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
GIRL
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Two girls - ages 1 and 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
minimal
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
-
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
via diet - was also using baking soda toothpaste (read somewhere that it helps sway blue and thought this was an easy change so had been buying baking soda toothpaste)
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
via diet
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Evening Primrose Oil
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
L-Arginine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Wheat grass
Prenatal Vitamin
Omega 3
COQ10
Vitamin B6 - had been having a short LP so took it even though I think it sways pink
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
[I] As I was home with the kids I seemed to be eating more in general and more frequently (as seem to be always in the kitchen). I was also making proper meals every night had some sort of meat with our meal.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Hard to say, as I was not following the diet extremely strict as I did not expect to get pregnant so quick (had a hard time conceiving number two until I stopped nursing)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I was not following the diet extremely strict as I did not expect to get pregnant. When we tried to conceive our second we had a very hard time until I had stopped nursing and just assumed that would be the case this time around, so I had planned to start with a very strict diet once I was getting closer to weaning our second. This does make me nervous, but I had at least started with supplements, and overall my diet had more calories in it due solely to lifestyle compared to when the girls were conceived.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I still had not lost all the baby weight from number two (about five pounds) and was between 138 and 140 pounds when we conceived this baby. Think it had to do with the general increased snacking I did being home with the girls all day as opposed to at work.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Was back to doing hot yoga twice a week and was noticing I was getting some muscle tone/definition back again.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
dont know
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
dont know
DH pH
dont know
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
two?!?!? Dont really remember as didn't expect to actually get pregnant. OPK had been negative so thought ovulation was delayed (with nursing and sups things were all over the place) then one night took an OPK and it was VERY dark so did the deed. DTD doggy style and definitely had a big O before DH so hopefully this helps (first daughter was pull out baby and didn't O with second)
BD Pattern BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Missionary
Any additional comments?
Not sure how far after positive OPK we did the deed as I had had completely negative OPKs (usually would get a little bit of lead in) then a couple days later took one one night and it was DARK. So not sure if we caught the beginning of the positive OPK (so ovulation was next day) or end (was currently ovulating). At 9 week ultrasound baby was also measuring 3 days earlier too so really confusing?!?!?
Any relevant attempt details?
Also used a bit of baking soda with the preseed, as well as bsf the next morning.
Kept myself lying down after attempt as attempt was late at night and went to sleep after.
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Glad I was on supplements that we were on and did the few things we could (preseed, etc.)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Wasn't doing full on diet as didn't expect to get pregnant so soon. There were a few other supplements I wanted to add into my sway once I stopped nursing but never did.
Also am nervous as was still nursing (which sways pink) and my second daughter was only 10 months when I got pregnant and things seem to point to having a girl/same gender if you get pregnant soon after the last one.
Things worth mentioning:
A little anxious about our sway as I was just gearing up and wasn't in full sway mode. Diet was higher in calories than with the girls just because of lifestyle but was hoping to be more strict with it once we were officially trying (and dd 2 was weaned). Glad I had introduced some of the supplements about 6 weeks before we got pregnant, but unfortunately wasn't taking robutussin and had royal jelly but was waiting to wean before starting to take it. Either way, what will be will be :)
This is our last baby regardless. We would LOVE LOVE LOVE a boy but if it's another girl we will love her just the same.

Mamato3?
December 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Congrats!!!
Many wishes for a healthy baby boy!!!
My mom conceived my brother when my sis was 6 months old and still BF, but lifestyle was completely different than when she conceived my sis (she was eating more and healthier due to BF my sis and was not working at the farm with my dad, which was really strenuous for her, so overall in better physical and emotional state).

atomic sagebrush
December 10th, 2014, 08:58 AM
congrats and blue dust!

JillyBean23
July 11th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Well we had a little girl (don't know how to update on the original form). She's is perfect and so far a very good baby. We are officially done and sadly will never have our baby boy but ready to just get over it and move on

Nann3r
July 11th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl! So sorry you did not get a little boy.. But this little girl has such great purpose and was meant to be yours :) enjoy your beautiful family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitmebabyonemoretime
July 12th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Big hugs mama - give her Extra snuggles - being the
Last is so hard, boy or girl.[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Gigantic congrats Jilly!! I know it's not a huge consolation but you have the dream family of many ladies on this site. (((hugs)))