PDA

View Full Version : Due in April :)

Jojogirl
July 25th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hey there!

I haven't been on in a while. I am finally pregnant. This one looks like it's sticking. I had 2 miscarriages in the last 3 months. I was leery to post but the tests are getting darker with each passing minute. Anyone else due in April? My due date is April 5th! Hoping for a nice bundle of pink but blue would be fine too.

Lilian78
July 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Congratulations!!

Out of the Blue
July 25th, 2011, 05:50 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Just saw your sway post! So happy for you and sending you lots and lots of healthy, sticky bean thoughts! I just found out I'm preg on Friday so we're probably really close in our due dates. I am hoping for a girl as well but mine was a big oops and I had been taking a break from the diet/TTC. I'm due 3-30-2012...

Jojogirl
July 25th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I found out on Friday too! I'm due April 5th!

Out of the Blue
July 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I'm so happy for you!!! :awe: I'm due March 30th so I'll probably hang w/you and the March guys too. Do you have any names picked out? Will you wait until birth to find out the gender or will you peek?

Jojogirl
July 26th, 2011, 03:02 PM
we are waiting!!! We WANT the surprise. This is our very last. I don't even want people guessing based on how I carry :P Same thing with names....it's all a surprise!

Out of the Blue
July 28th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Good morning Jojo!!! So lonely in this thread, isn't it! Hoping we'll get some others to join us soon. I have a feeling that my OB will change my DD to April since both my others got pushed out after my 1st appointment. Who knows...

Are you having any symptoms? I'm just either too hot or too cold all the time, insomnia in the a.m. + a smidge of fatigue and now some real nausea. I haven't thrown up yet & I've got my FX that this pregnancy is better than the last two.

Hope you sweet pink bean is all happy and cozy in there! :awe:

SpicyTunaSushi
July 31st, 2011, 04:00 AM
Hi,

Can I join? I just got a BFP today- due date April 12th.

Out of the Blue
August 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY, STS!!! Congrats!!! I'm due March 30th but I'm hanging on this thread too.

Out of the Blue
August 3rd, 2011, 11:43 AM
We need some more April babies, lol!!! Someone needs a BFP quick!

SpicyTunaSushi
August 3rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Just call me Spicy. I agree. We need more babes to add to the list! I am so glad to be done with the blue diet!

hpjagged
August 6th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Haven't been on this forum for aggeess was kinda taking a break. Well back and I am due in April!! Seeing the doc on Monday! Praying and wishing for Blue!!

DoulaMama
August 12th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Well, I guess I belong here! I found out a few days ago that we are expecting #4 in mid April(18th based off of O but I'm usually late). I'm trying for a girl after 3 boys:).....ugh...I just undid my jeans....I swear I'm bloated already! And I have terrible round ligament pains already! WTH!

Anyway, It's nice to join you here! I wasn't expecting to be here to be honest...we had an oops 3 days before O day(while bleeding lightly so I was expecting my full blown af to show any minute...except the bleeding cleared and I O'd unexpectedly on cycle day 30.....geesh...this is one determined little soul. :HH:

:wave: hello to everyone!!

ThreeLittleCritters
August 15th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Hi! Looks like I'm here too! I just got my BFP yesterday. We were going to start swaying in September but DH got a new job last month so he's out of town Mon-Fri. The plan is to sell our house and move to where DH works. We decided to put off TTC until we could move and get all settled in. Last Tuesday I had a bunch of spotting and thought it was an early AF but it only lasted one day. Yesterday I started feeling nauseous so I decided to test and there was no doubt... We're expecting! So unfortuantely we didn't sway, but I'd still like to hang around here if that's ok! This is our 4th child. We already have 3 boys. I'm actually pretty neutral with the gender this time. I feel like we'll get what we're meant to have. Boy or girl, I'm excited! I plan on staying Team Green this time and not find out the gender but DH wants to know asap. We'll see what we end up doing. My first midwife visit will be 9/1 and I should get an ultrasound the week after that. I can't wait!!!:celebrate:

DoulaMama
August 15th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Hi! Looks like I'm here too! I just got my BFP yesterday. We were going to start swaying in September but DH got a new job last month so he's out of town Mon-Fri. The plan is to sell our house and move to where DH works. We decided to put off TTC until we could move and get all settled in. Last Tuesday I had a bunch of spotting and thought it was an early AF but it only lasted one day. Yesterday I started feeling nauseous so I decided to test and there was no doubt... We're expecting! So unfortuantely we didn't sway, but I'd still like to hang around here if that's ok! This is our 4th child. We already have 3 boys. I'm actually pretty neutral with the gender this time. I feel like we'll get what we're meant to have. Boy or girl, I'm excited! I plan on staying Team Green this time and not find out the gender but DH wants to know asap. We'll see what we end up doing. My first midwife visit will be 9/1 and I should get an ultrasound the week after that. I can't wait!!!:celebrate:

Yay!!! It's too funny how similar our stories are....I have 3 boys almost the same age, this pregnancy was a BIG oops without much of a sway at all, we're due a day apart and we're staying on the green team too:)
Excited for you!!! Hope we get our long awaited pink bundles!!!

lobella2
August 15th, 2011, 08:49 PM
I guess I belong here too. I just got my BFP this morning. I am due end of April. I didn't do much of a sway. After a few months I just wanted to be pregnant.

ThreeLittleCritters
August 15th, 2011, 10:19 PM
DoulaMama- That's sooo neat! Have you ever waited to find out what you're having? With all 3 of our boys I was dying to know and found out as soon as I could. DH doesn't think I'll stick with keeping it a surprise this time. This will definitely be our last and I think that keeping it a surprise would be fun!

lobella- Congrats on your BFP!!!!

DoulaMama
August 15th, 2011, 11:07 PM
DoulaMama- That's sooo neat! Have you ever waited to find out what you're having? With all 3 of our boys I was dying to know and found out as soon as I could. DH doesn't think I'll stick with keeping it a surprise this time. This will definitely be our last and I think that keeping it a surprise would be fun!

lobella- Congrats on your BFP!!!!

I didn't find out with DS3 and it was such a fantastic surprise:) My hubby loves keeping it a surprise as well so it's a tad bit easier in that regard. I didn't suffer GD at all, at the birth, and I'm sure that not finding out was the main reason why.

twosweetlads
August 16th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Hi I'm joining in too if that's ok? I think I might be due April 14th but not really sure. Gave up swaying pink too. I am feeling sick sick sick! Is anyone else? I have felt like this so early this time I hope it's a girl sign! I'm away on hols so can't post properly so will be here in a few days. Congrats ladies x

Chunky Monkey
August 16th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Congratulations new April BFPs!!!!! I'm giving ALL of my blue dust to everyone ttc blue! Free to a good home :) I'm praying pink!! I feel very blessed to be carrying this little one and will be happy with either :)

ThreeLittleCritters
August 16th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I am also giving away blue dust. I think that I'm loaded with it, so whoever wants some is welcome to it! :)

DoulaMama- That's so good to hear! I really hope that I can keep up with not wanting to find out. DH suggested that he could find out but not tell me. I think that he'd slip up and say he/she at some point and ruin the surprise.

twosweetlads- Congrats! I'm feeling sick too but only after I eat or at night. Our 9 month old still wakes up some at night and whenever I get up with him I feel pretty bad. Otherwise I feel ok unless I eat something. That's a pretty normal symptom for me. I usually feel pretty gross during the 1st trimester but rarely actually get sick.

DoulaMama
August 16th, 2011, 11:22 AM
3LC- With my first, we both found out. My hubby didn't want to but I really wanted to know so he gave in. With my second, I agreed not to find out but during the u/s I saw boy bits plain as day- my hubby had no clue. I found myself saying "he" ALL THE TIME. My hubby had no idea that I had seen and I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I just told him that I had a gut feeling that it was a boy. If he had known that I had found out and stayed in the dark about it....he would have known by 21 weeks that we were having another boy LOL. It's nearly impossible NOT to slip up. My really close friend did the same thing and her husband was good until 36 weeks when he slipped up on the phone with the Midwife. She was sooooo angry:( To be honest, after that length of time I'd be a little choked if my hubby ruined the surprise-especially when you reach the end and the one thing keeping you going/excited is the fact that you get the excitement of knowing what you have in a short amount of time. I personally think that if you are on team green...so is hubby. He's got to take one for the team...so to speak. :) Just my 2 cents!!

So anyone feeling nauseous yet? I usually get sick around 6 weeks so I have one week left of eating/sleeping well/keeping my sink free of vomit....I'm going to make these 7-8 days count!!!

ThreeLittleCritters
August 19th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Just a quick update from me... yesterday I started spotting. It's not a lot and its brown which is good (sorry! tmi!). I'm not feeling too positive about it right now because this is how my last miscarriage started. I went to the doctor yesterday and they took some blood to test my hcg and progesterone levels. I should hear back some time today. We'll probably do a redraw on Monday to see how the hormone levels are doing. So I'm definitely not out yet but I'm still feeling really nervous and unsure about whether I'm going to miscarry or not. So I guess we'll wait and see and I'll update once I know more.

On a positive note, my sil had her baby last night so we have a new nephew!!! I can't wait to meet him! It's sort of funny because my in-laws have 5 grandkids and they're all boys! Holidays and family vacations are going to be so much fun when we all get together! :)

Indira
August 19th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I´m not part of this thread but i just wanted to tell you TLC and OOTB that I really hope things turn out fine for the both of you ! :HH:
I wish the pink swaying team could get some luck on her side and have things go a little smoother !

ThreeLittleCritters
August 20th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks, Indira! That is so sweet of you! My blood test results came back. My hcg is 9000 and my progesterone is only 6. So I'm on prometrium and hoping that will help things out. The nurse said that I have a good shot at a viable pregnancy if we can get my progesterone up. I'm anxious to see how things go on Monday!

anxiousandready
August 27th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Well I guess Im here too! Got my BFP Fri and got too busy to call my dr. I will go in Mon to at least do hcg test.No symptoms really! Im actually losing weight! I had started gaining weight before even getting my BFP with my other two, so this 4 lb loss in the past week and a half is a welcomed surprise!
GL all!

nuthinbutpink
August 27th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Congratulations, Anxious!

anxiousandready
August 29th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks NBP!

Threelittlecritters, how are you?

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome Anxious!! Good to have another April Mama!

Well, I'm 7w today and the m/s has finally hit me:( It's a week later than usual but it's making up being late by knocking me on my ass. I am a useless mother today....the kids have been in the bath for 2 hours now and they could stay in there all day if it makes them happy! LOL I'm so tired and nauseous:( Yay to another 12 weeks of this!!! :tissue:

anxiousandready
August 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM
do you have any other symptoms? I went to the doctor b/c Im concerned that I don't have any symptoms except my stomach cramping.

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Basically from 4-6.5 weeks I had zero symptoms. No boob pain, no food aversions, no nausea, no dizziness....the only things I noticed were occasional round ligament pain and being more tired than usual. Today that all changed- I have to eat constantly, major nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath and for the first time last night I had to pee twice in the early morning hours. It's hit me like a truck. I'm sure yours is just building up!! LOL xoxo

lobella2
August 31st, 2011, 08:44 PM
I am six weeks today and I don't have any symptoms other than peeing more often and occasional ligament pain. I was starting to worry also, but maybe by 6.5 to 7 weeks it will hit me. Not that I want to feel sick, but at least I would know I am still pregnant.

anxiousandready
September 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM
I had my beta checked yesterday and I feel that it was a little low, 5 weeks 6 days @ 2965.

DoulaMama
September 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Anxious- I don't know anything about beta numbers but I wanted to say that I hope that everything is ok. Fingers crossed for you~~ xo

ThreeLittleCritters
September 3rd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks NBP!

Threelittlecritters, how are you?

Oops! It's been a while since I updated! So I had my hcg tested again and it went from 9000 to 11,040. So it didn't double but it did increase. My doctor was happy with that and he said that after it gets above a certain number it doesn't have to double any more. Then I had an ultrasound a couple of days later. We saw the amniotic sac and the yolk sac but no baby and no heartbeat. So at that point I was like 5w3d or 6w3d (we're not really sure on dates and I think that I ovulated late so my dates could be really off). We decided to wait 2 weeks and do another ultrasound because it could have just been too early to see anything. So on Wednesday I'll go back and hopefully will get some good news. The brown spotting turned to discharge and I've had it for 2 weeks and 1 day. It finally stopped today. I still feel very pregnant and haven't had any cramps or red blood. I am very ready for my next ultrasound so I can stop wondering what's going on in there. I'm assuming that all it well and staying positive until I have a solid reason not to.

Off topic a little bit... but since I feel pregnant, I'm acting pregnant and sooo curious about if it's a boy or a girl! I did the urine ph test to try and guess what it is. I know that this isn't very reliable and can be affected by what I eat, but it has been very much in the girl range. From what I've read 4-6 is girl and 7-9 is boy. It's fun to try and guess (plus it gets my mind off of the other crap). So I've tested mine a ton and it's pretty much been 5 every time. It was a 4 once and a 6.5 once but every other time has been a 5. Has anyone else tried this? It's fun and since I didn't get to sway I had plenty of extra ph tests laying around.

Welcome, Anxious! I don't think that your beta was low for 5 weeks. There's such a big range for "normal" and from what I've read you look ok to me. I hope that you're doing well! Will you do a retest to see how the numbers move?

shouldihope?
September 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Got my BFP the other day at 11dpo. Due May 13, 2012. Symptom wise a lot of stomach aching, and cramping. Also at about 7 dpo I started having a letdown, nursing type feeling. That seems to have lessened though. Good luck to everyone.

anxiousandready
September 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
ShouldIhope--Congrats! I may be moving to May as well according to the u/s!

TLC--This post makes me feel so much better seeing that what you say on the u/s was the same as me. My story...I should have been 6 weeks 1 day but I measured 5 weeks 2 days. On the u/s there was no heatbeat or fetal pole, but there was a (like you) an amniotic and yolk sac. The Dr was not worried, she just said that since my cycle is irregular and my last 2 were around 35 days that I may not be as far along as I think even though I know my lmp. She wants me to come back in 2.5 weeks. She said that she can't tell me if it is abnormal or healthy but that for 5 weeks everything is on track. In 2 weeks when I come back there will either be a heartbeat or not which will tell viability. I was supposed to ask them to do my follow up beta while there (the first was done at my reg doc) but I ended up forgetting. Since this is a holiday weekend I will just go back Tues and get it. That will be 6 days, which is quite a bit, but oh well!

ThreeLittleCritters
September 5th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I'm out. :broken: I miscarried today.

Good luck to you all and I hope that you guys have a h&h 9 months!

nuthinbutpink
September 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM

I'm so sorry.

anxiousandready
September 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM

Oh no!!!! ((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry!

lobella2
September 5th, 2011, 08:32 PM
So sorry ThreeLittleCritters!!!

Well I am 6w5d and now I have morning sickness. I don't feel well, but now at least I feel pregnant. Hopefully it will all end at 13 weeks like with my last two.

DoulaMama
September 5th, 2011, 11:04 PM
TLC- I'm soooo sorry, Hun :tissue: Big hugs to you (((Hugs))) xoxo

shouldihope?
September 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM
TLC so sorry for your loss.

pastelpicnic
February 15th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Hi Ladies! I've been gone since my last post which was at the begining of August 2011. I was in the 2ww. Turned out that I was pregnant. I still am! I'm due April 27th. I had been over on the Ingender sight and switche over here. It took me a year and half of on again off again swaying for a girl. Well I got my girl!!!!!!!!!! I left for a while due to the fact that my husband had a total mid-life crisis after I told him I was pregnant. He pretended to be all for it even though he really wasn't! Needless to say this pregnancy for me has been an emotional disaster! I'm in my third trimester now and you would think that I would be totally elated due to the fact that that we are finally having our little girl but I'm just so emotionally spent from the emotional damage my marriage has been through in the last 7 months. I will try to gather my info and post my sway. Some things I wrote down and some I didn't.

DoulaMama
February 15th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi PP!!! I'm so sorry to hear about all the troubles you've been through:( I can't imagine. I am thrilled that you're getting your little girl!! How amazing!!!

This thread is really quiet because we're on the February Chit Chat thread for March, April and May:) It's nice to have more ladies to chat with:) Join us!!
xo

pastelpicnic
February 16th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks DM! It's good to be back. :pregnant:

pastelpicnic
February 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Where do I post my sway? Thanks for the help. ; )

pastelpicnic
February 21st, 2012, 11:24 PM
Just testing…….

DoulaMama
February 22nd, 2012, 01:15 AM
Where do I post my sway? Thanks for the help. ; )
Right here~ :D
Add your Girl Sway! (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/)