PDA

View Full Version : It's a girl, again

Zivic-Bubac
December 13th, 2014, 12:36 PM
My surprise baby GIRL came on December 2nd, 5 days passed due date. She was 4kg 690g and 54cm, strong and healthy.
Delivery was very quick and very intense and painful. I was hoping so bad to hear It's a boy! but it didn't happen.

I want to try again, though I'm pretty sure it will be another girl ( yes, I'm both stupid and stubborn).
Thinking about all of you guys a lot!!!

missxo143
December 13th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Congratulations on your healthy baby girl

deaks66
December 13th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Oh hun, so many congratulations although I know you are hurting too. If Dh agrees to a 5th could you save some pennies for ht? Can we see a pic? Xx

Dana-Alicia
December 13th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Congrats on your baby girl! I hoped you would hear boy as well, you've been waiting so long... I hope your dream of a son will come true one day, like Deaks said, maybe with ht?

Summerstown
December 13th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Congratulations on your beautiful baby xxx

True Blue
December 13th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Congratulations on your baby Girl :)
I'm sorry you are feeling the ache that I know so well and I hope and pray for you that if you try again you will get your longed for little boy!!
Enjoy this special time with your baby DD it goes all too fast.

Adia
December 13th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Zivic!! Congratulations on a new baby!
I too am sorry you didn't get your longed for baby boy!
Follow your dreams!

atomic sagebrush
December 13th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Huge congrats!!!

1+2+3boys
December 13th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Congratulations, wow what a strong and healthy girl! Sorry that you didn't get to hear boy. I know a family of 4 girls and seeing them all together in their teen years, all those beauties was quite something. A really lovely and cheery group of Sisters that caught everyones eye. If you have another is HT an option?

gizmo77
December 13th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Congratulations zivic! I'm glad she is healthy!!! May her blubbery cheeks and wondrous eyes help u too enjoy her innocence. I hope u find a solution or peace for ur desires of a boy soon but not until after u've sniffed all the baby smell out of her. I can smell her now! Haha sorry just came back from seeing a 3 month old and a lady with 9 kids (7 boys), I'm a bit emotional!!! ;-)
Congrats!!

Kittybear
December 13th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Congratulations on your new beautiful little girl. She may not have been what you hoped for initially but I know for sure she will fill your heart with light and love, and though it may not feel that way just yet, one day soon you will look back and realise she was always meant to be; these special 'opposite' babies have a way of stealing our hearts! :)
Sending you many hugs and my best wishes xxx

Mumof3girls
December 13th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your healthy girl. I know how much your heart desires a boy & there has been great sucess at clinic R in CZ which is in Europe & I hope you get to go HT.

Plum3
December 13th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Congratulations ZB! I'm sure your little girl is a beauty and will provide you with so much joy!

ejk741
December 13th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Congrats on your sweet baby girl :).

queen-of-harts
December 13th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Congrats on your sweet little girl!

Princess Mom
December 14th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Congrats! I would love to have another girl! Your girls will adore eachother I have two sisters and loved being all girls! Have fun and enjoy, I'd you choose to try again i wish you all the best of having a boy. Congrats again

covered in blue
December 14th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Congrats Zivic! I was just thinking about you yesterday! xxx

kitkat18
December 14th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Congrats zivic, wonderful news she is happy and healthy! Sorry you didn't get your guy but I'm sure this little lady will melt your heart xx

coocoobananas
December 14th, 2014, 03:35 AM
My surprise baby GIRL came on December 2nd, 5 days passed due date. She was 4kg 690g and 54cm, strong and healthy.
Delivery was very quick and very intense and painful. I was hoping so bad to hear It's a boy! but it didn't happen.

I want to try again, though I'm pretty sure it will be another girl ( yes, I'm both stupid and stubborn).
Thinking about all of you guys a lot!!!

I just checked around yesterday to see if you had your baby! Congrats on your little girl! Sorry you didn't hear boy, but it's nice you have the opportunity to maybe still have one:)

sweetdream
December 14th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Zivic congrats on your sweet baby girl!!!

Junie
December 14th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Congratulations!!!!

sent using tapatalk

Boom
December 14th, 2014, 04:54 AM
Congratulations xxxxx If only I didn't love my boys so very very much I would offer you a swap!! Xxxx

lisvna
December 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Congratulations, I sorry you didn't get to hear boy. I'm sure next time you will!

Mamato3?
December 15th, 2014, 01:17 AM
Congratulations Zivic!!! I'm sure she found her way to your family for a reason!

dloui128
December 15th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Congrats Zivic!! You make beautiful girls :)

The Anchor
December 15th, 2014, 11:13 AM
CONGRATS (again)...I had 3 half sisters growing up and one "full" brother. I am so close with my sisters, we talk almost every day. I haven't talked to my brother in years!

They will have an amazing relationship, so totally happy for you!

BZ88
December 16th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Congrats on your baby girl!

Petal
December 16th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Congrats on your sweet baby girl, I bet she's gorgeous! I'm sorry you didn't hear boy this time, never give up on your dreams x x

tweedledeedum
December 17th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Congratulations on the new baby!

Myloves
February 10th, 2015, 07:13 AM
You lucky girl! I would have loved 3 girls (which thankfully i now have but it took 2 boys to get them so now I have 5 kids. And 5 kids is a lot!)
Congrats hon, you have my dream family :) I know my last 2 were surprises and they both ended up being DG so who knows? Perhaps there is still a boy for you in the future.

3littleladies
May 13th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Congratulations, wow awsome size she'd be very cuddly!
Enjoy your little lady for now & if you do plan for no5 any chance you cld go HT?