PDA

View Full Version : Opk's and ewcm

QueenB3blue
December 18th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Just wondering when others get their ewcm in relation to their +opk.

I am trying to catch my ovulation after a mmc at 12 weeks. I am having ewcm today but I am barely getting a line on my opk's:( I know things can be all crazy after a mc and I am just nervous that my opk's will never turn positive and I will miss this ovulation.

Do some of you ladies get ewcm before your opk's start to fade in??

Any input would be greatly appreciated;)
Thanks!

mommymachine
December 18th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Last month I had I think one day of EWCM the day before I got a +OPK. This month I had 2.5 days of EWCM and got my +OPK on the 2nd day of EWCM.

QueenB3blue
December 18th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Thank you mommymachine. I am doing my best to be patient with my post mc cycle. I just keep thinking the silly opk's will do me wrong!!

maidentomother
December 19th, 2014, 10:19 AM
It's totally different for me every month while swaying. My CM is by far my LEAST reliable predictor of O.

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2014, 03:00 PM
It is different for every person in every month and so please don't read anything into when anyone else gets EWCM - or even when you normally do!

I have had months where I got EWCM 3 days after I got AF (seriously, for reals, and that has happened at least twice) and then months where I really didn't get much at all even at ovulation!! I usually have a 28 day cycle.