PDA

View Full Version : This is it

Grace
December 24th, 2014, 09:28 AM
When I started spotting at exactly 5 weeks I had a bad feeling about this pregnancy. But a few days later the spotting stopped so I told myself it aint over till it's over! But then this morning I started bleeding, like light AF, and I had some cramping last night. About an hour ago I felt the flow increased. I went to pee and when I looked down I saw a huge blood clot in the toilet (sorry about the graphics). It just slipped out, I did not feel a thing. I'm having minor cramps right now and a very weird feeling. Of course I'm sad for losing my baby, but also glad that my body knows what to do when something's wrong. Hope that makes sense.
Since the spotting began last week I think I was prepared for this happening so it didn't come as a shock. Reading what other ladies wrote in this forum about their experiences helped a lot too.
Now I have to make up my mind whether I want to try again. A part of me feels that I should be thankfull for my 3 gorgeous boys and not push my luck by trying for a girl again. Other parts of me already read through ttc aftet a loss, so we'll see what happens. I need a few days to recover and accept this loss before I make any decisions. :(

bunnywabbit
December 24th, 2014, 09:40 AM
I'm so sorry, Grace. I really hope you get your sticky bean soon x

girliedreamz
December 24th, 2014, 10:23 AM
So sorry, Grace! It's heartbreaking.

I also feel like I'm somehow pushing my luck looking for a fourth child when I have 3 beautiful boys. But someone here who has had multiple miscarriages (Rosie, I think?) posted something that really resonated with me. She said that it may just be fate that she never gets her girl...but if she stops TTC she knows that she will for sure never get her girl.

True Blue
December 24th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Sorry for your loss Grace :sadflwr:

XXforhubby
December 24th, 2014, 11:56 AM
I am so sorry you have to go through this Grace. I pray for strength and healing to be sent your way 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 24th, 2014, 12:15 PM
I"m sorry for your loss. Please let me know if I can be of help.

atomic sagebrush
December 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM
So sorry, Grace! It's heartbreaking.

I also feel like I'm somehow pushing my luck looking for a fourth child when I have 3 beautiful boys. But someone here who has had multiple miscarriages (Rosie, I think?) posted something that really resonated with me. She said that it may just be fate that she never gets her girl...but if she stops TTC she knows that she will for sure never get her girl.

If you guys look up Sugar and Spice's story on here, she had multiple miscarriages and did get a girl in the end as well.

maidentomother
December 24th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I'm so sorry Grace.

Ugee
December 24th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Really sorry to hear this grace! Hope you have good support at home x

Grace
December 25th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Thank you all for your kind words !

2boysJustOneGirl
December 25th, 2014, 01:43 PM
So sorry Grace. It's so difficult to go through a loss, I miscarried 4 days ago at 10+weeks. It is hard to decide what to do, trying again and risking having to go through a loss again is something that weighs heavy on me too.
One thing I do know is the the grieving will pass, I already feel like I am accepting and moving forward. Chin up. We will be ok.

Dana-Alicia
December 25th, 2014, 05:14 PM
So sorry for your loss... When I lost my baby girl, all I wanted was to be pregnant again, but at the same time was so scared to go through another loss. It's been rough, but looking back I'm happy I didn't give up as I have my sons to show for it. I think it will be rough looking back one day and thinking: I wish I had done that. Never regret decisions made from the heart, don't let fear rule you xx

Grace
December 26th, 2014, 01:31 AM
I'm feeling better today, 2 days after the mc. Trying to focus on the bright side: I got pregnant first attempt, so I can do it again. And this ms happened very early (6weeks) so it's easier for me to deal with (five years ago I had a mmc at 12 weeks and that was tough). Besides, mc is good for my girl sway right??

XXforhubby
December 26th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Your positive thinking is amazing! I wish you the best as you continue your girl away, and I pray you never have to go through anything like this again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk