View Full Version : Ring test over the belly , just for fun

business.woman
December 24th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Ladies
Can we try the ring test over the belly , just to have fun and to pass time

You should be 12 weeks and more in order to have correct results

Just take any metal ring over your belly
If it going back and forth means boy , circles girl

I have tried this over my DD's head and it went in circles and over my nephew's head and it start to go back and forth..

Im waiting for your results :)

business.woman
December 25th, 2014, 01:25 AM
So??

timi10
December 25th, 2014, 08:36 AM
worked for me LOL but I thought it was driven an unconscious way ? :)

Sarah4girl
December 25th, 2014, 09:30 AM
I'm keen to try. Can the ring be on any length of sting. Guessing I should turn the fan off first?? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

business.woman
December 26th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Timi
No , its driven by the energy of your baby
It also works for the animal , if the pet is female the ring will go in circles ans vice versa

business.woman
December 26th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Sarah
yes I prefer not too long or too short

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Just my two cents, this is just for fun and please no one take this at all seriously. :)

business.woman
December 27th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Yeah atomic I wrote this in the title :) just for fun

MyByC
December 27th, 2014, 05:52 PM
I heard about this above the hand before being pregnant 😄
What if are twins ? 😄😄

business.woman
December 27th, 2014, 10:46 PM
I dont know about the twins !
I will try it on me if Im pregnant with twins one day lol !

MyByC
December 28th, 2014, 02:51 AM
:))) Good luck!!!!!!

keepthefaith
January 4th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I have a friend who is psychic and she told me to do same thing with a needle on thread over my flattened Palm (I'm not pg) and to dip it at the side in between each time, seemingly tells you what kids you will have gender and how many, if it's circles it's a girl and if it swings its a boy. When is stops then that's your lot! Mine is always the same when I do it! It also includes any losses and what gender too! My friend says they use this technique when sexing chicken eggs seemingly as they only want the males! Prob bit of fun but it's always same result for me!!
Worth a go for fun if nowt else lol!!

MyByC
January 4th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Yup. Thats the one I know and it's the same for me and for whoever around me did it.
I actually have a friend who got pregnant and the tech said boy at 14 weeks and 16 weeks but the ring said Girl first and then Boy.
At 18 weeks, the doctor said Girl :))
The funny thing is that I have 1 friend who is trying to conceive for over 10 years. She really wants a baby, any baby. At her, the rings does not move at all!!! 😐😳
I heard it is something about each women energy.

keepthefaith
January 4th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Yup. Thats the one I know and it's the same for me and for whoever around me did it.
I actually have a friend who got pregnant and the tech said boy at 14 weeks and 16 weeks but the ring said Girl first and then Boy.
At 18 weeks, the doctor said Girl :))
The funny thing is that I have 1 friend who is trying to conceive for over 10 years. She really wants a baby, any baby. At her, the rings does not move at all!!! ����
I heard it is something about each women energy.

Yea that's exactly right. Strange eh!

business.woman
January 4th, 2015, 11:31 PM
There is actually sience behind this , its for those who believe in energy sience fingshui something like that ,

By the way its right for me and U/S says Im having a boy :)

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2015, 01:55 PM
And that is fine for anyone who believes it, I don't happen to believe it. :) I have just seen too many people get very upset over things like this, either the test was wrong and they got upset when they didn't hear what they wanted to and they got their DG anyway, or their test was wrong and they got really upset at the ultrasound. It is just best to wait for things that really work IMO.

I'm glad it worked for you.

Bluebooties
March 19th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Ok so I did this on my left wrist and it went back and forth-erratic-back nad forth- erratic-side to side. Anyone care to help me interpret. It never did any circles for me.

business.woman
March 20th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Try to do it on your palm ,
Did u do it with silver ring? , they say it gives opposite results , try another ring .