PDA

View Full Version : Great GSN results this week!

nuthinbutpink
July 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Hi Dr Potter. A few of the girls have had a great number of GSN normals this week! That is refreshing to see.

Can you share any statistics with us? Such as pregnancy rate with 1 vs. 2 blasts transferred....chance of twins with 2 GSN blasts? Anything else you can share..we love stats! Thanks!

Dreamingforaboy
August 1st, 2011, 01:50 PM
All three of us July GSN ladies are currently sitting happy with a BFP!! Thank you Dr P for everything :)

nancy
August 4th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Please provide some stats... would love to hear your response to the q.

mis2ninos
August 4th, 2011, 07:14 PM
All three of us July GSN ladies are currently sitting happy with a BFP!! Thank you Dr P for everything :)

impressive! I too would love to see some new statistics regarding GSN

Dr. Potter
August 31st, 2011, 11:40 PM
Hi Dr Potter. A few of the girls have had a great number of GSN normals this week! That is refreshing to see.

Can you share any statistics with us? Such as pregnancy rate with 1 vs. 2 blasts transferred....chance of twins with 2 GSN blasts? Anything else you can share..we love stats! Thanks!In July we had another great month. I am in the process of evaluating all of the single embryo transfers (SET) from 2010 that used GSN.

I am thrilled to report the following results based on 48 cases in our Laguna Hills facility.

Hatching blastocyst (20 cases): 90% implantation with 80% ongoing/delivered

Expanded blastocyst/blastocyst (17 cases): 73.3% implantation/66.6% ongoing/delivered

Early blast/compacting (11 cases): 36.4% implantation/27.7% ongoing/delivered

These results are include all ages and peak FSH levels!

Obviously we have higher rates than these when we are transferring 2 embryos!
This data are still being accrued with the 2011 statistics still to be added. The combined data set will be submitted for presentation in 2012. These results were made possible by the excellent embryology staff at HRC-Fertility Laguna Hills led by Charlotte Khoury.

Id_Love_Pink
September 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
Fantastic results!

Dr. Potter
September 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
thanks

kpmum
May 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Wow- great results. Can't wait to cycle there soon!

Dr. Potter
June 1st, 2012, 02:00 AM
Wow- great results. Can't wait to cycle there soon!Looking forward to seeing you. We are currently actually exceeding the rates I posted above so I am VERY happy for our patients! I am going to have Charlotte and my research fellow Lucy get some year-to-date statistics for me to post once we get the June results.