PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do back to back cycles?

Pink dreams
December 31st, 2014, 04:22 PM
So after my bfn just before Christmas...here I go again. This time im on bcp and going to do a different protocol with a 5day acgh test and fet. I have mixed feelings but am trying not to think about it too much. Anyone else do cycles back to back and how did it work out? Praying for my DD in 2015! Happy new year!

Eneli
January 1st, 2015, 06:55 AM
Best of luck. I cycled last september and I'm cycling this month again. Hoping our dream comes into reality this 2015

Pink dreams
January 1st, 2015, 07:25 AM
Eneli, best of luck to u too! This is our year!

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2015, 08:02 AM
My clinic recommended a cycle off with a natural AF to allow your ovaries to go back to normal. Some have cycled back to back- are you using the same clinic?

Pink dreams
January 1st, 2015, 08:26 AM
Same clinic...they are great. Everything went well...she just didnt stick.

HopingForSugarNSpice
January 1st, 2015, 09:47 PM
We had to cancel our fresh cycle in Nov because of OHSS. I took Dec off. Hoping to start again in Jan. But I haven't heard from my clinic yet and AF already started. ��

Pink dreams
January 2nd, 2015, 06:56 AM
Hoping, I hope you get word you can start soon. Xx

2boymamma1984
January 16th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Best of luck!! Can I ask how many healthy girls you got?? I'm on track to retrieve my eggs in early March and I'm so scared I won't get any healthy girls!!!

Pink dreams
January 16th, 2015, 02:02 PM
I got 18 eggs- 15 mature- 11 to biopsy. 2 normal xy and only 1 "perfect " xx. She still didnt stick. :( Just bad luck I guess.

2boymamma1984
January 16th, 2015, 09:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that pink dreams! Sorry if you have already said, but do you think you will try again? I can only imagine how hard it is to go through that!

Pink dreams
January 17th, 2015, 06:26 AM
Already trying...bcp now. Probably cycling in about 2 weeks going to do a fet this time no fresh. I am praying that it will work. My mind still fears that I won't get any xxs but I have to try. I wish u all the best too! Have you started lupron yet?

2boymamma1984
January 19th, 2015, 02:46 PM
My doc said fet was better than fresh transfer so I have a good feeling that this will be your time :)

I haven't started much of anything yet. They put me on a thyroid med and are doing more pretesting this cycle. I will get in b.c. once I start my period then start hormones after about 3 weeks. I'm still new to the process so I don't know everything yet.

I agree! We have to try!!!