PDA

View Full Version : Recommended testing post chemical pregnancy?

Hoping4Kaylani
December 31st, 2014, 06:17 PM
Hi,
I recently had a chemcial pregnancy following a transfer with a donor embryo. I have two natural pregnancies (both boys) and an IVF pregnancy (2012/13) with my youngest son. The donor embryo was a day 5 natera tested hatching blast (HB BB) which is actually better than my successful IVF son who was an compacting/early blast on day 5.

My question to you is what sort of immune testing, if any you might recommend? I would like to stay on the up side of things rather than go through a chemical pregnancy again. Unless it seems unlikely there would be an issue.

Thank you!!

Dr. Braverman
December 31st, 2014, 10:07 PM
You would need to have my full immune panel , you can find it on my website preventmiscarriages.com on the left hand side. There are many reasons why you would reject a donor embryo and certainly have 2 first born males may be one of them. Feel free to fill out a consult request on my website and I will schedule a free consult for you.

Hoping4Kaylani
January 1st, 2015, 12:23 AM
Thank you! I just did.

Eneli
January 1st, 2015, 11:49 AM
H4K my new year's wish for u is that your DD is coming soon!! Fx fx fx. Very good idea to check everything before trying again.

Hoping4Kaylani
January 1st, 2015, 03:23 PM
H4K my new year's wish for u is that your DD is coming soon!! Fx fx fx. Very good idea to check everything before trying again.

Thank you Eneli! I wish the same for you. :-)