PDA

View Full Version : please help, 12 weeks along, boy or girl?

queenbeemccluskey
January 2nd, 2015, 05:29 PM
Hi there, I am so anxious to find out the sex of my baby. What do you guys think? Look at head shape and area between legs :)228402284122841

bunnywabbit
January 2nd, 2015, 05:50 PM
Can't see a nub, not too sure about head shape, sorry...

queenbeemccluskey
January 2nd, 2015, 06:08 PM
You guys are much more qualified than I am for sure lol. But am I looking TOO into between its legs? I feel as if I can see something there. It could very well be my imagination, or a bone or something of that sort.

kitkat18
January 3rd, 2015, 02:19 AM
Can't see a nub probably masked by leg. Did you get a video or more pics? X

queenbeemccluskey
January 4th, 2015, 04:36 AM
No, I'm so sorry, this is all I have unfortunately. I was hoping someone would know just by the head shape or something of that sort. I'm so anxious. It's literally all I could think about. I wish some more people would answer with their thoughts. Thank you ladies for your responses

queenbeemccluskey
January 4th, 2015, 04:38 AM
So am I looking too into that nub shaped thing right by the leg? Call me crazy, but I see something there. Even a friend of mine had said the same thing. Or is that a bone? Lol

Nahri
January 4th, 2015, 12:42 PM
I see what you "think" you see and yes that is bone. Sadly no nub but a boyish skull!

queenbeemccluskey
January 5th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Nahri thank you so much! Yes I pulled my girls ultrasound pics out and the skulls look so much different. This one was more boxed shape. And haha thank you for clarifying it is a bone LOL