PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts or experiances appreciated :-)

Lauran
January 4th, 2015, 07:03 AM
Ok so I'm 9 weeks pregnant now and all of my symptoms are exactly the same as with my boys. I heard my baby's heartbeat today and it was 166 which is exactly the same as my last sons. Do you think this is a good indication that I have another boy on the way :-) what were your experiences with heartbeats? thanks ladies

True Blue
January 4th, 2015, 07:38 AM
No indicator at all you can have two exact symptom with exact heart rate and get opposite genders and you can have totally opposite symptoms and opposite heart rates and the same gender :)

It's a fun way to try and guess but by no means accurate at all :)

Lauran
January 4th, 2015, 07:50 AM
Thank u so much for your reply :-) Praying so hard for a girl but all of this is really making me feel like it's another (very much loved) boy. That gives me some hope. Thanks :-)

True Blue
January 4th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Good Luck :) I hope you have your little girl on board :cheer:

belleboi
January 4th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I had two completely different pregnancies with two consistently different HB rates, and both girls:)

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Heartbeat doesn't work. 100% debunked. My daughter's was actually the lowest of my 5.

Symptoms don't predict gender. My daughter and second son were very similar pg.

granddaughter
January 4th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Hope it is your little girl

Lauran
January 4th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Thanks everyone :-) I will come back and let u all know when it arrives in august. Hoping I'm strong enough to keep it a surprise as it's number 5 and will be my last :-)))