Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 girls
Number of Months TTC
18+
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
-
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
I take Magnesium supplements always for muscle twitching problems.
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
-
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Fish Oil
Folic Acid

DH Supplements Multi-vitamin

Any additional supplement info?
Vitamin D
Prenatal vitamins
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Went gluten free a couple years ago. When I incorporated the HE mentality of carbs w/protein & increase fruit & veggie I felt amazing! Drank coconut water (yuck!) and pineapple juice every day from AF - Ovulation....after 24 months of TTC that is a heck of a lot of coconut water!
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
2 years
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Same, gained a little weight lately so eating well!
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Don't drink caffeine at all
Any Diet Details?
Very little carbs. Focused on making small changes: switched from milk chocolate to dark chocolate, ate that with pecans a lot. Ate Bulgarian full fat yogurt w/maple syrup, not straight sugar; Ate a lot more seeds like sunflower seeds & craisins; not Paleo but as raw, and real as I could get; really amazed at how great I felt on the diet.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
27 (eek!) I gained 15lbs on the HE
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I used kettlebell workouts, which I love!! I lugged a heavy backpack around campus, up and down stairs.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?
-
CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
-
BD Pattern DTD through Ovulation

BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Missionary
Any additional comments?
Full time student and even though I am not a competitive person, school brings out a certain type of stress and competitiveness in me. I accredited that for raising testosterone.
Any relevant attempt details?
didn't use preseed, had so darn much EWCM it was everywhere (TMI)
Did you do anything with Ions?
Unfortunately, always on the computer
Moon Phase during conception?
No idea
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
propped my legs up to elevate hips for 30+min after each attempt.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The HE was second nature after living it for so long. Never felt better in my life, just felt fat but very fertile!
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
EVERYTHING!
Things worth mentioning:
Had two miscarriages in the course of 24months TTC. Finally found a doctor to help with my thyroid issue, (Synthroid did NOT help, made matters worse). Once I got on a natural thyroid supplement I got prego a few weeks later!

The Anchor
January 6th, 2015, 01:20 PM
HUGE CONGRATS Adia! So happy for you!

Can I ask what your "natural thyroid supplement" is?

Esskal
January 6th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Congrats! I have been on the forums for a while and your posts would pop up from time to time. Your name kinda got stuck in my head :) Am glad you had a successful sway.

Mamato3?
January 6th, 2015, 01:58 PM
I am soooo happy for you!!!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy and the delivery of your SON is uneventful!!!
Hugs and congrats!!!

business.woman
January 6th, 2015, 03:13 PM
big big Congrats !!!!!

True Blue
January 6th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Oh yay big congratulations Adia :)

Adia
January 6th, 2015, 07:39 PM
HUGE CONGRATS Adia! So happy for you!

Can I ask what your "natural thyroid supplement" is?

Anchor, my friend got me into Nature's Sunshine supplements. I have had great success with them. Almost all my vitamins and supplements come from them. Since I am a regular I get cash back often too. I think its a good deal.

I took Synthroid for a long time but my teeth got loose, my period got to be big clots, I couldn't get prego, etc. So I stopped. That didn't go well either. My hair started falling out in handfuls, etc. I took "Thyroid Activator" AND "Thyroid Support" from Nature's Sunshine and got prego about 3 weeks after starting those. I weened off of Thyroid Activator and just take Thyroid Support now. I wouldn't go back to Synthroid ever.

I have implemented some of the Nature's Sunshine supplements for DD1 and DD2 and have also had great success. They both still take prescription meds for their issues, but I feel like using the natural supplements keeps the prescriptions to a minimum. I would rather they not take any meds, but life without their meds is miserable for all of us.

Hope that helps my dear!

Adia
January 6th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Thank you my friends for all the well wishes! It is still so surreal.
My morning sickness seems to be getting worse, not better so that is grounding me quite a bit!

maidentomother
January 6th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Wow, what a fantastic sway! Congratulations :)

Can I ask what dose synthroid you were on before, and how much of each of the 2 natural supplements you now take daily? Do you know if you have Hashimoto's? I'm wondering if DF would do better on these supps since synthroid doesn't seem to do enough for him.

dloui128
January 7th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Congrats mama, I am so happy for you!!

Adia
January 7th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Wow, what a fantastic sway! Congratulations :)

Can I ask what dose synthroid you were on before, and how much of each of the 2 natural supplements you now take daily? Do you know if you have Hashimoto's? I'm wondering if DF would do better on these supps since synthroid doesn't seem to do enough for him.

Maiden,
I was taking 25micrograms of Synthroid each day.

I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's officially. When I saw an infertility doctor in Summer 2013 she said my thyroid was low for TTC. She put me on Synthroid....then my Synthroid saga, a miscarriage, and I went off it in Spring 2014. I was diagnosed officially in Sept 2014 w/Hashimotos...and had much less hair on my head!

I take the daily recommendation of the Thyroid Support which is 1 pill 2x day.

I hope that helps!

Adia
January 7th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Congrats! I have been on the forums for a while and your posts would pop up from time to time. Your name kinda got stuck in my head :) Am glad you had a successful sway.

Esskal, my name is from one of my favorite artists, Sarah Mclachlan and her beautiful song Adia! I really wanted to name DD3 Adia but DH said no. She has a name that has Adia incorporated into it - Nadia!!

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2015, 11:48 AM
So happy to be able to say - CONGRATS on your precious baby boy!

belleboi
January 7th, 2015, 03:05 PM
HUGE congrats!!! How exciting!

maidentomother
January 7th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the info. I will see how he does on those supps. Btw, I also adore Sarah Maclachlan. She has one of thr most beautiful voices in the world IMO. Adia is one of my fave songs, too. :)

Adia
January 7th, 2015, 03:19 PM
So happy to be able to say - CONGRATS on your precious baby boy!

Atomic, you have tapped into something big!! I think as the years go by your theories and methods will grow and eventually be as well known as Shettles, but a heck of a lot more reliable!!!

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I am still surprised every time LOL!! I'm like, can this really be working??? :think:

Leebug
January 14th, 2015, 11:24 PM
HUGE CONGRATS ADIA! Over the moon happy for you!

Adia
January 15th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Thank you Leebug, I am still in shock!
Now your turn!!! Keep us posted, I think about you often!!

ocean
January 25th, 2015, 02:45 PM
OMIGOODNESS ADIA. THRILLED FOR YOU SERIOUSLY DOES NOT DESCRIBE IT!! AND I'D KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS JUST TO MAKE MY POINT IF IT WASN'T SO ANNOYING TO READ!!

:pregnant::cheerteam:

This news is like the biggest rush of positive fresh air. You did it!!! You're going to have your boy!!! SO wonderful!!

Funny as this sounds I had been thinking of my little xy as yours someday if you wanted it :) and used to wonder if we looked anything alike. LOVE that you've got your own little xy baking along all happy and snug.

Hope you're over the moon whenever you think of this. Even the tough days, the long days, when work sucks or the kids don't listen….you have this feeling, this comfort, this satisfaction. Love every second!!

essnce629
January 26th, 2015, 02:43 AM
Congrats on your boy after such a long journey! How exciting!

kitkat18
January 26th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Yah!!!!! Adia super news enjoy your little dude X