PDA

View Full Version : 12 weeks 2 days...3 boys - could this be our girl?

empospempalou
January 7th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I'm new to this site and so this is my first post, please forgive me if I'm not posting in the right thread, forum or place!
I had my 12 week scan today :-) A very lazy little bean who didn't want to cooperate with the camera lol....but please, if any of you ladies could take a guess at what we are having I would really appreciate it! We already have 3 beautiful boys and of course just want a healthy baby, but a bit of femininity in my house would put the biggest smile on my face right now :-) Thanks in advance xxx

bunnywabbit
January 7th, 2015, 03:22 PM
If that's a nub I see in the first one, I think pink!

empospempalou
January 7th, 2015, 03:36 PM
I have the biggest smile on my face now lol, I really hope so but am clueless with this nub/skull theory! I thought that line was a bone...if that's the bit your talking about? Could that be a nub? Thank you for replying too :-)

irishgirl
January 7th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Thinking the same 1 st one very girly

empospempalou
January 7th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Thank you both...I think I'm slightly obsessed and you've given me hope :-) Did you see a nub or is it based on the skull...I can honestly just about tell the head from the body haha. Any other guesses from anyone else would be gladly appreciated :-)

granddaughter
January 7th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Maybe girl hope we are right

Boom
January 8th, 2015, 06:12 AM
I'm leaning girl

empospempalou
January 8th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Thank you :-) Was that because of the shape head or the nub (if there is one?) Any more guesses, Im really not sure myself!xxx

jark22
January 9th, 2015, 12:57 AM
I think boy because it looks stacked. Hope I am wrong!

empospempalou
January 9th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Thank you for replying.....all these terms haha, Im trying to teach the hubby as I learn...its all so interesting! What picture did you see a nub in, Ive blown it up a million times but cant work it out xxxx

Nahri
January 9th, 2015, 02:46 PM
I see girly in the first image but that cord is in the way of every single shot. So even on the ones that look more boyish its hard to tell what is cord what is not.

empospempalou
January 11th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Hope you don't mind me bumping....any more guesses ladies xxx