PDA

View Full Version : 13 weeks 4 days

EmAli
January 7th, 2015, 07:50 PM
A profile shot at 13 weeks 4 days. The tech was old school and said she has never heard of the nub theory but gave me a profile shot, but I'm not even sure if it's showing anything. I think I might see a boy nub compared to my searches and comparisons online (but maybe it's a leg) hmmmm. Anyone have any guesses? Also I will be sure to update when confirmed for the future reference of others. 2291722918

covered in blue
January 7th, 2015, 09:37 PM
I agree. If that's the nub then I'd guess boy. But it's got leg in it and it could be a girl too. Good luck :)

coocoobananas
January 7th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I'd guess boy too:)

EmAli
January 8th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the guesses. I'm confused because I also posted on in-gender and they are guessing girl....they were blowing up the image and pointing to something that just looked like a huge blur to me and seemed a bit too low to be the nub. I think I just didn't get a good nub shot and the tech didn't really know what I was talking about. I was thinking boy for the reason that it looks alot closer to the male fetus examples at these links http://www.fetalmedicine.com/synced/fmf/1999_4.pdf and http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/60-nub-guessing-between-12-14-weeks.html

bunnywabbit
January 8th, 2015, 12:21 PM
I personally can't see a nub, could just be me missing it. Which were you hoping for? x

EmAli
January 8th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I personally can't see a nub, could just be me missing it. Which were you hoping for? x

I don't really care much. I have one of each already, but my husband wants another boy. I'm feeling a bit angry at him because the only reason I had a scan yesterday was because the doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat (it was muffled by the placenta)....so at the end I was just relieved. Before I could tell him the entire story of no heartbeat and the story of the unexpected scan he said he will be disappointed if it's a girl...I've been breathing fire since then.

WantALittleBlue
January 9th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Leaning boy, but image is not the best

hotdogz&boyz
January 9th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I think that might be the leg blocking the nub area. However, it's possible we are seeing bits of the nub in there too, it's a little blurry.

Sorry your hubby is being insensitive. Hopefully he handles whatever it happens to be a little nicer to your feelings. Glad baby looks healthy and happy!

Nahri
January 9th, 2015, 02:52 PM
you have a very boyish skull there but unfortunately the leg is what you are seeing.