PDA

View Full Version : Obsessing on everything, last shot for my girl

Princess Mom
January 8th, 2015, 03:34 PM
I am 5 weeks pregnant, so far I'm am fine a few headaches nothing bad. I did have indigestion, which wasn't bad though. I had it very painful with my DSs and I had a maybe few times with my DD but it didn't hurt. I keep obsessing and driving myself mad. I wasn't expecting to be pregnant again so quickly, I actually, wanted to change part of my sway with my attempts. I DTD cd 10 but DH says he didn't really "do this thing" because we stopped and didn't finish. We Dtd cd 12 in the am and I ovulated cd 14.
I can't change anything now, and I am just thinking to myself it's another boy, and how I'm I going to get past this. No one I personally know, understand me and thinks I'm crazy. I just wanted to give my DD the baby sister she been asking for, to let her experience life with a sister. I'm just sad. And I feel awful about feeling this way.

I never wanted anything so badly, this is my last Chance.
Baby #4 my DS just turned 1 my DD is 5 and DD is 7.
They all want a baby sister actually. I keep looking at such cute baby girl newborn photo sessions and praying this is my baby girl inside me right now.

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Symptoms don't predict gender!!!

hotdogz&boyz
January 12th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Don't feel awful. Everyone has preferences that dictate how they feel about things.

But, as atomic said, symptoms mean nothing. I actually was someone who believed in some symptom differences between my boys and my girl. But this fourth pregnancy has completely tossed me through a loop...pulling symptoms from all of my previous pregnancies! It's really just how your body reacts to the hormones, which can change with age, stress level, life changes, heck...maybe even the weather ;)

That said, planning for a boy is a good bet. And I'm sure your little son would love a brother close in age! Brothers are neat too. But I hope it's what you want. My mom always says that she was scared to tell me (at 6) that my youngest brother was a boy when she was pregnant with him. I apparently really wanted a sister. But when she told me, I said it was okay. And when he was born, I just adored him. And it's never stopped. I think my baby brother is an awesome gift to our family. I am glad, in many ways, that I didn't have a sister. So try not to panic about your daughter, she will be okay! And maybe even happy if it goes the other way. Ya never know!

Princess Mom
January 13th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Thank you, my dd is now 5, she a smart girl she actually cried while watching "full house" lol show with the 3 sisters. I have two sisters no brothers.
My oldes DS is 7 and my youngest ds is 1. My DH has two boys from a previous marriage, which I never met their teenagers. "Long Story"
I guess we can't control everything, I prayed the other night to let my worries go away and help me. And the following day at the grocery store at the check out line, there was a small balloon stuck by the candies and magazines, and it said "it's a girl" made me smile.

I have zero symptoms now and just trying to hold on to my pink dream.