PDA

View Full Version : Sad

Lizand3Bs
January 9th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Spoke to a psychic that said my next pregnancy will be another boy. My GD is getting worst by the minute I just want this to be over, that's all I think about all day long I feel so sad. I become obsessed.

Pebbles&BamBam
January 9th, 2015, 10:42 PM
I had 2 DIFFERENT psychics tell me my first was going to be a DS, I wanted nothing more than for it to be a DS, ended up with a DD, I spent years plus the 20 weeks of my first pregnancy believing these psychics, after all, how could they BOTH be wrong? Turns out they were...u have to remember that they have a 50/50 shot

Lizand3Bs
January 9th, 2015, 11:09 PM
Thank You I really hope pray that muy next child is a DD.I love my 3 sons but i feel something is missing.

Pebbles&BamBam
January 9th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Totally! I was such a firm believer in psychics, until those 2 were wrong :-)

atomic sagebrush
January 10th, 2015, 02:58 PM
A "psychic" told me DS 2 was a girl, and thank goodness I didn't have any gender desire at that point!

angel-pink
January 11th, 2015, 12:14 PM
2 psychics told me in the same reading the one I lost was a girl and that I had 4 boys I would have one more boy( I did )split from hubby (i did )then go onto have a girl but would have group run of girls at once my new partner has 3 girls and I'm preg so I guess I'll see but I hope they was right for me they said a lot about my past present and future that was all right so far I was on the fence before but I was silent throughout my read so they didn't feed off me I now believe in the 2 I had read at least

Lizand3Bs
January 12th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks ladies for the replies i just can't go through another GD like i had with my 3rd son he was supposed to be a girl after a private 3D ultrasound and after going crazy and buying everything for a girl to be told boy at a 20 week scan it was heartbreaking. I don't want to believe the psychic.

The Anchor
January 12th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Beautiful family!

I was told by a fairly well known psychic many years ago (she was appearing on a local television show) that I would have 3 boys and would marry the man I was currently with. All wrong! She did get some stuff right, but in the end you have to know that there's nothing to it!

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Thanks ladies for the replies i just can't go through another GD like i had with my 3rd son he was supposed to be a girl after a private 3D ultrasound and after going crazy and buying everything for a girl to be told boy at a 20 week scan it was heartbreaking. I don't want to believe the psychic.

There is something about that 3rd boy that gives really bad GD for quite a few people and also having a wrong ultrasound can also make for some pretty severe GD. Please don't worry, it probably will not be as bad even if (god forbid) you did get another boy.

Pebbles&BamBam
January 14th, 2015, 07:56 PM
I don't know if this will make you feel better at all. But if I could have "ordered" my dream family, it would have been 3 boys. I think boys are lovely and can't wait to have my DS. I don't think moms hear enough that what they have is great! What most of us get told is the opposite of positive, and to be honest I can't say I would have requested 3 boys in real life because I have a DD, and I would never want her to think she was unwanted. But whenever I see 3 boys, I think ohh how cute and their mama is their princess!

Soontobe4
January 26th, 2015, 07:11 AM
My friend has a psychic tell her if she had another baby it would be a girl, well...she had a beautiful baby boy! :)

grace03
January 30th, 2015, 06:52 PM
I went to a medium / psychic when I was considering a 4th , I had 3 boys already and wanted to know what she saw in the future and my nanna had passed away 3 months earlier, my nanna told her to tell me that 3 was enough but that if I wanted another baby I was to have it because I wanted another baby not a girl. Lo and behold a 4th boy even with a 6 day cut off and le diet! the psychic said that she felt like there was still hope though. Maybe shes talking about a HT girl? im preparing to cycle at hrc at the end of the year all planets aligning so fingers crossed !

Mumof3girls
January 31st, 2015, 01:57 AM
My phycic told me I would have a girl & a boy but I have 3 girls & went HT to get my boy.