PDA

View Full Version : My first

purplepoet20
July 27th, 2011, 06:21 PM
This is really hard for me so I am keeping it simple... I was 17 when I got pregnant from a long time boyfriend. Just a short time after learning the baby was a boy and picking his name Micheal. My boyfriend and I were driving back from an OB appointment and we were in a car accident.

I had no injuries but the seatbelt tightened to much and cause the placenta to dettach. I delivered him in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Micheal was born 3 mths early and never took a breath. The memories of that day play back in my head over and over in super slow motion.

My boyfriend also didn't make it and was pronounced dead on the seen. He was the only son and the baby in his family out of 9 girls. His parents took his and the babies death so hard that his mother killed herself the day before her son funeral. His father stopped speaking for several years until he died of a broken heart.

...I spent 8 years trying to get passed the pain...

pastelpicnic
July 27th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Very sorry that you went through that and at such a young age :tissue: Sometimes it helps to talk about our experiences in order to better cope with the leftover emotions. It helps to give people a better perspective on you as a person and to also remind our selves that you shouldn't be quick to judge people because you don't have any idea what someone has been through in their life! Thanks PP for helping to remind me to be more mindful of that. :oops:

nuthinbutpink
July 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Goodness gracious. That is a horrific story. I am so sorry you had to endure all that.

DoulaMama
July 27th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Hugs, Purple:( What a tragic story for so many reasons :gloomy: I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy, Micheal and your partner. You are a strong woman~ xoxo

shouldihope?
July 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM
What a painful loss. So sorry.

Plum3
July 27th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Your brought a tear to my eye :( What an awful tragedy to go through. So very sorry.

Out of the Blue
July 28th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Your post just kept getting worse and worse as I read on...I am sooooo soooooo sorry for your losses and your BF's family. I just feel gutted. I hope that the rest of your wonderful life is filled w/so much joy, laughter and love to counteract all of that sadness. :HH:

QueenB
August 6th, 2011, 05:33 PM
How terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you, eventually, found happiness again.

LolaInLove
August 9th, 2011, 01:20 PM
OH my goodness, I am SO VERY SORRY to read about your tragedy back then, Purple! I know it takes years to get over something like that, and it seems that you are doing very well now. You are a strong woman!!!

KnockYourBallsOff
October 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM
How terrible!!!! I'm so sorry, that is almost too much for someone to bear. I hope your life is filled with immense joy and happiness from here on out.

purplepoet20
November 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Nov 10th is a day I hate so much... 13 years and I still see him everywhere. I am due to O on that day but I will not be in mood that is why I am skipping this cycle.

angel-pink
November 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
thats understandable you wouldn't want to try on that date but keep in mind he loves you and is watching over you and if you do try and it's ment to be or not it will huge hugs your way hun

rainbowflower
November 20th, 2011, 09:01 AM
so sorry for your losses, how devastating and life-defining that must have been for you :( *hugs*

hope your angel sends you a little sister for himself soon

wilma_five
August 16th, 2012, 05:03 AM
No words, just tears....:broken:
Please remember they are all together and you're son wants to see his mummy happy! Make the best out of you're life, do it for them!

TTC5
August 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Oh my gosh I dont know what to say :'(

jude2013
August 16th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Omg thats heartbreaking cant imagine how u kept it together so sorry xxx

lisvna
August 22nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
I have no words.....hugs.....

The Anchor
August 22nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
I am so sorry...that is just too much for anyone to endure. I hope you can find some peace some day...