PDA

View Full Version : Guess?

Lenhu816
January 13th, 2015, 12:47 AM
So I had a gender appt done and they told me they are 95% sure that I'm having a boy! At this point I'm super excited since I already have an 18 month old DD23102 and bought a lot of boy cloths. Than someone is going to ruin it for me and say they could be wrong, and made me second guess the tech. I'm just nervous because I bought so many boy cloths and things so early that I won't be able to return if it is a girl. But from the picture do you guys think there's a chance this baby is a girl?

bre_cooper11
January 13th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Looks like twigs & berries to me! I say BOY!

Boom
January 13th, 2015, 05:13 AM
Boy

True Blue
January 13th, 2015, 05:17 AM
Oh now that's a boy :)

bunnywabbit
January 13th, 2015, 07:51 AM
Definitely boy

maidentomother
January 13th, 2015, 08:20 AM
BOY!

Pebbles&BamBam
January 13th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Total boy! Congrats:-)

Nahri
January 13th, 2015, 11:35 AM
boy!

Lenhu816
January 13th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Thanks ladies! You really put my mind at ease! For a moment I swear I was sweating bullets thinking about how I over did my shopping on boy things. I did the same with dd but I figured if they say girl than it's more likely to be a girl, and when they say boy it could be the umbilical cord instead? So this time around I was on edge about the shopping spree, but now the excitement is back again and it's more real now that I only have 9 weeks left! (Just booked my csection yesterday) Thank you gender dreaming community for the support and swaying tips =D you ladies are awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

granddaughter
January 13th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Boy

Nahri
February 9th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I can see your cord just below the arrow (the two lines you can see by the point) And on this shot I dont just see the "part" sticking out I can actually see the difference in the scrotum and the part itself so no worries. You couldn't ask for a more definitive shot!

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2015, 03:33 PM
huge congrats! looks very boyish

Lenhu816
February 9th, 2015, 11:18 PM
Wow thanks you ladies so much for the extra reassurance! The closer I get the more nervous I am. My luck is so terrible I would not even be surprised if my doctor say "congratulations! Your son has a vagina!". Lol and that picture was late 25 weeks and many told me it's outside of the "for sure" window? We will find out for sure in 6 weeks =D

Nahri
February 10th, 2015, 04:09 AM
parts do get more squished in there as baby grows and it gets hard to tell but when you see something sticking out this much there is no denying it. Its just like getting a legs clamped shut at earlier gestations except at the later that might be ALL you get but definitely not in your case.

Lenhu816
February 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Ty nahri! I honestly feel that because of you, atomic and most ladies on here is the reason why my family is now complete! =D Many people are very judgemental, and it's definitely not the case for GD, everyone here is so supportive! For that reason I'm not afraid to ask questions- no matter how dumb it sounds to me.

Nahri
February 10th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Hey we all like to be sure for one reason or another whether its our gender desire or the want not to clean out our bank accounts decorating a nursery/pink or blue and then popping out an opposite lol