PDA

View Full Version : Help!

mommymachine
January 16th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Ok, so faint BFP yesterday at 9DPO on 3 internet cheapies (2 different brands).
Lighter BFP today at 10DPO. And now spotting.

Do you think it is IB or AF?

maidentomother
January 16th, 2015, 03:56 PM
You've had IB before so that could be it. I don't think it's AF. Btw, I am not surprised you're pregnant. ;)

mommymachine
January 17th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Yah I am pretty confused. Temperature drop this morning and fainter tests. Practically negative actually. If this turns out to be a chemical....DH and I might try next cycle or the one after. I have 2 winter babies, 2 spring babies, and 1 fall baby. Another fall baby might be nice! We will see what happens though.

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Tests can still go lighter and darker at this stage just from fluctuations in the concentration of your urine.

Obviously, lighter tests and spotting is not what you want to see, but still, I don't think you're out yet. FX.

True Blue
January 17th, 2015, 03:48 PM
:fx: Good Luck

maidentomother
January 18th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Any updates?

mommymachine
January 18th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Negative tests today. Temperature still above coverline. I am 12DPO. At this point I have no idea what to think. Should I just expect AF at the usual time?

atomic sagebrush
January 18th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Or within a day or two after. I'm sorry.

maidentomother
January 18th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Oh I'm sorry. :( I haven't ever had a chemical AFAIK, but considering the stats you might be wise to consider starting Ttc this next cycle.

mommymachine
January 18th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Oh I'm sorry. :( I haven't ever had a chemical AFAIK, but considering the stats you might be wise to consider starting Ttc this next cycle.

Basically I have to figure out what do I want more, a hard sway for another girl (meaning attempt this next cycle) or another winter baby. Looks like I have some thinking to do! I hope my vitex arrives in time for CD1.

maidentomother
January 18th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Fx whatever you decide. I would prefer a Fall baby to a December baby, too. I won't even consider a Jan/Feb/early Mar baby, that would catastrophic for me.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 01:22 PM
I know i'm in the minority but I like having December babies. I have two (not planned that way and honestly I was upset with the 2nd one!) but it just adds to the fun of the season.

XXforhubby
January 23rd, 2015, 05:37 PM
It would actually be perfect for us to have a December baby. DH is an elementary school principal and has two weeks off during the holidays. He often is the principal during summer school and doesn't have much time off then. I guess there is never the perfect time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maidentomother
January 23rd, 2015, 05:53 PM
Sagittarius IS the most awesome sign.

mommymachine
January 23rd, 2015, 05:59 PM
I know i'm in the minority but I like having December babies. I have two (not planned that way and honestly I was upset with the 2nd one!) but it just adds to the fun of the season.

I completely agree! Dh birthday is December 15th, our anniversary is December 19th, DS2's birthday is December 28th. It would be so much fun to have another!