PDA

View Full Version : quick advice for next attempt TTC a girl on 31st jan

Niamhacm15
January 17th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Hi Atomic,
I've just joined the site & ordered the custom plan for girls. I hope I am posting this email in the right place. This is my second month of ttc & my plan is to not think about it too much & just follow a few basics this month while I get your custom plan.

I'm not going to bother you too much this month, but have a few questions that I hope you can answer before ttc around the 31st.

I'm 41, dh is 36. My priority is conceiving and delivering a healthy baby. Gender is secondary, though a dd would be amazing. OK, my questions are:

1) we don't get much chance for sex as our 15 month old is still in our room. What frequency would you suggest for dh & for sex?

2) last month I drank alot of diet soda containing aspartame & for the first time, my mucous dried up. Should I skip it & use rephresh?

3) I'm using opk which have always worked well with my regular cycle. How soon after a positive opk should we have sex?

4)anything else I should include in this attempt?

Many thanks & I look forward to working with you
Niamhacm15

PS not sure if this is helpful background info but when I was pregnant, all my issues is sickness, dizziness, pupps were attributed to very high hormone levels. Also my history of painful period's was blamed on high levels of prostaglandins.

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2015, 09:08 PM
OK I went ahead and did your plan and covered almost all this but I want you to stick with only 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz aspartame at the MOST. It doesn't work for swaying and I have seen some people get boys drinking absolutely ludicrous amounts of it. I do continue to use it (primarily because people believe in it so strongly and they'd flip out if I tried to get rid of it) but only in the safe amoutns approved by the US Govt. as safe when TTC and pregnant. So if it seems to be drying you up all together yes yes let's either drop or reduce it.

I don't want you to use RepHresh, the stats we've kept have shown it to be absolutely neutral, it's not helping for swaying and it's really cutting odds of conception considerably.

RE OPK that night is fine.

Niamhacm15
July 12th, 2015, 06:12 AM
Hi Atomic, I haven't been on here for a while. Taking time off to get healthy. I've given up on the idea of swaying, just desperately want to get pregnant. My subscription is due to expire. I don't want to renew it. Can you please confirm if I need to do anything to cancel? Thanks for your help. Niamh

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2015, 02:23 PM
It will just go away without autorenewing but then we will save it if you want to reup at any point.

Can I help you in any way?