PDA

View Full Version : Skippng Breakfast

Lizand3Bs
January 19th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Any tips con skipping breakfast? i have been a regular breakfast eater my whole life. oatmeal,omelet, cereal bread pancakes anything with high protein so I'm having a hard time skipping without getting shaky and sweaty 😢. 😥 I wake up at 5 or 5:30 and have coffee but it doesn't help keep hunger at bay. .
Thanks

LacePrincess
January 19th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Don't try to do too much at once. It takes awhile for your body to adjust to a new routine.

You might try just moving up breakfast by a short period each time....30 min, then an hour, then 1.5, etc. Also you can try shifting how much you eat - so try to eat a little less at breakfast and a bit more at lunch to make up for it. I wouldn't do both at the same time to start though, it's probably too much.

Skipping breakfast was the hardest thing for me to do too, it took me awhile. I still need a cup of coffee or tea with a bit of milk/creamer to get me through to lunch.

atomic sagebrush
January 19th, 2015, 01:52 PM
If you find you really can't skip it, have either pure carbs or pure protein, not both. YOu can have both at other meals, just not breakfast. and stay away from the cereal! (also answered in other thread you asked this)

Lizand3Bs
January 19th, 2015, 02:01 PM
it was my phone that posted twice sorry.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 01:29 PM
no prob, I just gave a little bit different answers in both threads so read both