PDA

View Full Version : I have registered and I still cannot post, reply or purchase a plan- WHY?

nuthinbutpink
January 19th, 2015, 05:38 PM
If you have registered on the site but are seeing messages that say nothing is available and still cannot post or reply, you need to verify your account. To verify your account, you need to locate the automated email that was sent to you upon registration. There is a link in the email that you need to click on in order to verify that you are a legit user and not spam. As soon as you click on the link, your account will be confirmed and you may post, reply, purchase a plan!

Please check your spam/junk folder for the email because sometimes it will end up there!

Thank you and welcome!

Blueplease
September 16th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Hi nuthinbut pink.. can you help. I registered first in 2012 and bought the swaying plan. I have been off this site until this year but have no idea how to post a thread. My membership was def renewed again. Please advise as Im due to cycle in November at HRC and have a number of questions. Many thanks

If you have registered on the site but are seeing messages that say nothing is available and still cannot post or reply, you need to verify your account. To verify your account, you need to locate the automated email that was sent to you upon registration. There is a link in the email that you need to click on in order to verify that you are a legit user and not spam. As soon as you click on the link, your account will be confirmed and you may post, reply, purchase a plan!

Please check your spam/junk folder for the email because sometimes it will end up there!

Thank you and welcome!

Blueplease
October 2nd, 2015, 11:53 PM
Hi nuthinbut pink.. can you help. I registered first in 2012 and bought the swaying plan. I have been off this site until this year but have no idea how to post a thread. My membership was def renewed again. Please advise as Im due to cycle in November at HRC and have a number of questions. Many thanks
Hi I am able to reply I just cant see or locate where to start a thread. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2015, 03:34 PM
You need to actually click open one of the forums (NOT a thread, but one of the forums themselves) on the main page and then there is an orange button when you do that, that says "start new thread". In a thread, it says "reply to thread" but you need to be just in a forum and not in a particular thread, to start a new one. :) HTH

rubyroo83
August 11th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Hi, I'm a regular member. My subscription automatically renewed (BPay confirmed!) but I can't log into private threads anymore

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Please let me know if you don't hear from someone about this in a day or two - I don't handle technical stuff but I can talk to the person that does in case she has missed this thread. :)

Jewelbare
August 17th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Hi, I'm a regular member. My subscription automatically renewed (BPay confirmed!) but I can't log into private threads anymore

I'm having this exact same issue. I haven't been on the site in awhile but just got notice from PayPal of my renewal so I logged in but haven't been able to access any of the private forums. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong?!

Alias83
August 17th, 2016, 09:24 AM
I'm having this exact same issue. I haven't been on the site in awhile but just got notice from PayPal of my renewal so I logged in but haven't been able to access any of the private forums. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong?!

Oh me too! (Or three lol) I thought my subscription had expired but have just noticed that my bank account was charged. Which is fine, happy to keep membership going though I have been on a lot less.. But I can't access any of the private forums anymore.. ?!?

atomic sagebrush
August 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
I'm so sorry guys, not sure what is going on with this!!

nuthinbutpink
August 18th, 2016, 01:51 PM
I have corrected both of these accounts.

Alias83
August 22nd, 2016, 08:35 AM
Hey nbp, sorry but did u mean my account because I still cannot access private forums?

nuthinbutpink
August 22nd, 2016, 09:03 AM
Hey nbp, sorry but did u mean my account because I still cannot access private forums?

Hi there. Can you please email me your paypal email address so I can look into this? email- genderdreaming@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Anita@yahoo
September 7th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Has anyone else done ivf with pgs for gender selection process and succeed in first attempt. Please reply very nervous.:crawl:

nuthinbutpink
September 7th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Has anyone else done ivf with pgs for gender selection process and succeed in first attempt. Please reply very nervous.:crawl:

Yes. I would post in the high tech forum. Odds depend on age, clinic and testing type.

boyshopping
December 5th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Hi,
Automatically renewed but I do not have access to any of the private forums. Please help! thanks!

Princess4183
April 12th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Hi...I just joined and purchased a sway plan, but can't access the private forums. Can someone help?

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The Dream Membership is separate from the sway plans.

If you got the diet books and stuff then try logging out, then logging back in again and that usually does the trick.

I'll get started on your plan as soon as I get your questionnaires!

Princess4183
April 17th, 2017, 10:48 PM
I purchased the full $99 plan with the plan, diet book, etc. I tried logging out and back in, but it's still not working. Can someone help?

Pinklaundryplease
August 15th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Hey, I have just purchased a ttc girl bundle and my account still says I am a dream newbie and I do not have access to any member forums or questionnaires. I have also logged out and in again , and checked my email. I do not have a payment confirmation email or anything, though the payment appeared to be complete. Just looking for guidance on how to get started.

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I purchased the full $99 plan with the plan, diet book, etc. I tried logging out and back in, but it's still not working. Can someone help?

this was corrected

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Hey, I have just purchased a ttc girl bundle and my account still says I am a dream newbie and I do not have access to any member forums or questionnaires. I have also logged out and in again , and checked my email. I do not have a payment confirmation email or anything, though the payment appeared to be complete. Just looking for guidance on how to get started.

I have your questionnaire Pink (and I understand you filled out the boy one but want a girl, no worries I'm pretty good at figuring that out! :)) is everything else working now?

BacktoSchool
August 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Hello!

I just joined last night and paid to become a Dream Member. I might be over-eager, but my account still says Dream Newbie. I've checked my email and spam folder, but don't see anything in there... Help, please!!! :fx:

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
It looks to me like you're a Dream Member now!! Let me know if you need any help or have any questions!

Joeyk44
October 16th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Hi,
I bought dream membership last week but have not received an email with the link you talk about. I've checked my junk mail too. Are you able to resend please? jo_kent@hotmail.co.uk
thanks,

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Hi Jo, I've messaged someone who can help us with this. Let me know if it isn't fixed and I'll figure it out.

Joeyk44
October 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Thank you, it's all sorted out now ��

Jewelbare
November 26th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I’m quite sure my membership renewed a month or 3 back😏 but I’m currently not able to access any of the member/private links. It seems the same thing happened to me last year around the time of my renewal. Can someone help me figure it out?

sofiesofie
November 29th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Hi Friends,
I have purchased the dream member forum access but can't see the posts.
I am just wondering if I have missed a step or if I should just wait a while longer.

:)

nuthinbutpink
November 29th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Hi Friends,
I have purchased the dream member forum access but can't see the posts.
I am just wondering if I have missed a step or if I should just wait a while longer.

:)

You are all set up now!

3pink
December 14th, 2017, 12:13 AM
hi I just signed up and paid for membership but I still cannot access the member forums. Can someone help? Thanks.

nuthinbutpink
December 14th, 2017, 07:31 AM
hi I just signed up and paid for membership but I still cannot access the member forums. Can someone help? Thanks.

You are all set up

baby girl
February 21st, 2018, 05:27 PM
Hi I have paid for membership but still cant access the forums .. can you please help?

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
You are showing up as a DM to me - is this resolved?

Leigh1220
February 27th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Hi I have paid for a bundle and want to start trying for a girl. I cannot seem to access anything. This is confusing. Is there any sort of instructional guide that could explain how I can get started? In fact I cannot access anything in the forums.

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Leigh, I have a message in to tech support as per our conversation via PM. I"m so sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have it sorted out in a day. Please keep bugging me till it's fixed.

Kerstin0111
April 16th, 2018, 07:30 AM
Hello, I am still new in the forum and have bought the complete TTC a girl package. But unfortunately I do not know where I get the plans and information now?

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Kerstin, I'll message someone who can help us with that! Thanks for patience!

StillTrying
April 16th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Hi atomic,

I've also paid yesterday but I am still not able to see any of the content in the member forums. Any help would be very appreciated.

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2018, 01:43 PM
ST I see your Dream Membership now!

Kerstin0111
May 30th, 2018, 11:09 AM
Hello! Some weeks ago I got my personal swaying plan but I cannot find it anymore? Where can I open it again? I also bought the Dream Membership but it still shows Dream Newbie. Is this right?
Thank you!

Kerstin

Kerstin0111
May 30th, 2018, 11:28 AM
I already found it! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 30th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Oh ok good I had just opened your post and then I spotted this! thanks for letting me know!