PDA

View Full Version : need some help please

Rosie85
January 20th, 2015, 01:42 PM
I have been trying to conceive again since my losses for almost 6 months now. No success. I feel like something is very very off with me. I for the last few cycles had zero ewcm. I get positive opks but i really feel like i am not ovulating for sure. Temping isnt really an option as i rarely sleep the night through and get up more than once. My cycles vary between 26 and 32 days long and i have been getting opks anywhere from cd12 to cd20. This last cycle i thought was more normal with opk at cd14 but my breasts started hurting day after and that has never happened to me ever. I read it can be a bad sign or good...depending. also i had zero libido during the positive opk and normally i cant get enough sex so clearly something is up... i did have some bloodwork a while back and my progesterone was low and my prolactin high so i think maybe some vitex would help??? Am i messing with things too much if i take it? ? I just don't know what to do anymore.

Rosie85
January 20th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Also if vitex is a good option for me...how do i use it? Like how many a day? I have heard many different things and am confused.

mommymachine
January 20th, 2015, 02:04 PM
I took (and am starting today) Natures Way Vitex. Each pill is 400mg and I take 3 a day. So 1200mg total a day. Atomic recommends taking it from AF- O only. And I will follow that as I blame one of my miscarriages on taking vitex too long.

I'm sorry. I've been following you for a long time and I know you have been trying so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 02:05 PM
If you're getting regular AF the odds are all but 100% you are ovulating.

DO NOT start vitex. That will be throwing fuel on a fire.

Sorry, I should know this but has DH had a sperm analysis?

I would suspect the reason why you had sore BB's this month was because your hormones were more normal. I would not be surprised if this is your month!

Rosie85
January 22nd, 2015, 02:21 PM
Bahaha atomic!! You did tell me so!

kitkat18
January 22nd, 2015, 02:25 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi Rosie! I hope this is your month X

Rosie85
January 22nd, 2015, 02:35 PM
Kitkat..i posted another post today! It is my month! I got positives on 3 tests. Lol