PDA

View Full Version : Have to wait until July, but I want to plan my girl sway (partial molar pregnancy loss)

daydrmbelievr
January 20th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Hi ladies,

I was swaying for three months prior to five months of TTC. I didn't exercise, skipped breakfast, ate vegetarian (95% of the time, but I slipped), drank Crystal Light, and only took calcium and folic acid. We DTD through O (every. flipping. day) and used shallow release. No ointments and creams. Used negative ion bracelet, rock salt lamp, and lavender products.

I cannot try until late July due a partial molar pregnancy that I just lost. I would like to prepare for late July two months early, so I plan to go off BC and start temping at the beginning of June.

My questions are, how 'normal' should I live my life until June? In my real life, I'm a boy mom. I love meat, protein, cardio and weight training exercise, etc...

Should I take vitamins, eat meat, etc... until June so my body thinks that times are wonderful, then send a message to it in June that times aren't too hot and I can only sustain a girl?? Or, should I do a modified sway until then (avoid meats, drink CL, etc...)?

Suggestions?

I know I'm nuts for asking this in advance, but it's my coping mechanism. Thank you for understand. Any other molar mamas with success stories, please let me hear them! Hugs to all.

bluebonnet22
January 20th, 2015, 07:29 PM
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Personally I'd live my life normally and go on LE for 12 weeks prior to your attempt (April/May?). How much weight do you have to lose ? I would be very careful about being on LE that long and just try to eat meat and act "normally" until you officially go on LE. The only thing I'd avoid between now and your official sway period is perhaps weight training. I think less muscle mass in general is good so you'd hate to build up muscle and then have to deal with trying to lose it before your attempt.

daydrmbelievr
January 20th, 2015, 10:24 PM
I can't afford to lose any weight which makes the whole vegetarian/working out intensely thing pretty much a no-no for me. That's why I went couch potato this last time.
Congrats on your twins!! OMG, how exciting!!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:49 PM
I think you should live totally normally but would not take vitamins - or only 3x a week.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:50 PM
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Personally I'd live my life normally and go on LE for 12 weeks prior to your attempt (April/May?). How much weight do you have to lose ? I would be very careful about being on LE that long and just try to eat meat and act "normally" until you officially go on LE. The only thing I'd avoid between now and your official sway period is perhaps weight training. I think less muscle mass in general is good so you'd hate to build up muscle and then have to deal with trying to lose it before your attempt.

Great point about the weight training!! Yes, I'd avoid weight training too.

maidentomother
January 23rd, 2015, 11:37 AM
Agree! No vitamins or weight training but otherwise live normally until 12w before TTC.