PDA

View Full Version : Lemon juice

wannabowbaby
January 21st, 2015, 02:09 PM
Does acid actually make your body more acidic? Someone tried to tell me it worked the opposite.

So is drinking lemon in my water helping or hurting my pink sway in terms of acid/reducing fertility? I usually have about 3/4 to 1 tsp per day total...

atomic sagebrush
January 21st, 2015, 02:42 PM
Supposedly when you drink acidic stuff, sometimes it supposedly reacts in your body to supposedly make you more alkaline. Did I mention SUPPOSEDLY?

Lemon water is drunk by blue swayers and not pink. Do I believe it really works for pH - erm, no. The acid-alkaline diet doesn't work, it's impossible. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

wannabowbaby
January 21st, 2015, 03:12 PM
So working on the reducing fertility sways pink theory, I might need to cut the lemon out? Or is that small of an amount insignificant?

The Anchor
January 21st, 2015, 03:18 PM
I don't think you need to cut it out, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice isn't going to hurt your sway.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:36 PM
So working on the reducing fertility sways pink theory, I might need to cut the lemon out? Or is that small of an amount insignificant?

I personally do not believe it does anything (but I DO believe that drinking a lot of water may help to make CM and so I do keep it in the mix for blue swayers.) Most people swaying pink are gonna want to leave it out, just in case. :) It's totally up to you, though.