PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Have purchased plan but what happens now??

Pbn3
January 21st, 2015, 04:49 PM
Hi, I purchased a $US99.00 ttc pink bundle on Monday night (Australian time) and received an email link for a general (not custom) sway plan and a link for 21 day meal plan which wont open (says file corrupted). I thought I was buying the custom sway plan with meal plan and coaching for $99.00. I went through the gender dreaming shop and clicked on the ttc pink bundle. Atomic I sent you a pm the following morning about it. I know there must be so many questions to reply to so can anyone else in the meantime who has purchased a plan advise what the process is? How long does it take to receive a questionnaire? Is it emailed or linked on this site? Is there actually more than one ttc pink bundle plan for $99???? I'm sorry if I'm being pushy but it cost me $125 Australian and I've received nothing since the initial email of which only one link worked. Thank you and hoping for some feedback for peace of mind.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2015, 04:54 PM
Hi there. If you bought it through the store on the .com where you were able to instantly download it like it says, that is not the Custom option but I am happy to switch it for you. I'll set it up and PM you with the steps of what to do.

Pbn3
January 21st, 2015, 05:21 PM
Thank you nuthinbutpink!

HealthyGirl
January 22nd, 2015, 12:28 AM
I'm in the same boat nuthinbutpink.
I purchased a 99 bundle plan as well ( custom I'm beleive) and haven't received anything yet.

Can you please advise me on what to expect and where to find it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HealthyGirl
January 22nd, 2015, 12:40 AM
I checked my email and I haven't received anything.

I signed up on Tuesday.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2015, 07:01 AM
All eBook downloads are located in this section of the forum-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum.php#plans-ebooks-available-purchase

The instructions for accessing the questionnaires are on the Membership and Plans site where you made the purchase.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2015, 07:03 AM
Here they are-

This is a TTC a Girl BUNDLE package! It includes the Personalized Swaying Plan and Coaching PLUS the Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway eBook PLUS the 21-day Meal Plan for TTC Pink! Once you sign up for the Bundle, you will be given access to the forum that grants you access to the questionnaires required to create your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. We use Paypal to process all payments. You create a paypal account and then choose your payment method. Paypal lets you do a one-time transaction using your credit card, debit card or with an eCheck. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses. A second forum will appear where you may download the .PDF of the eBook!

It is best NOT to use tapatalk and use a web browser to access everything!

HealthyGirl
January 22nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
Nuthinbutpink I have already paid through PayPal and have been charged and answered the questionnaire ( both of them)

My question is what is next?

Do I wait to hear back from you guys? Will the personalized plan go to my email? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really lost.

And btw the link above doesn't work.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2015, 11:21 AM
The link works from a web browser. That's why I suggested using a web browser and not tapatalk. We have zero input or control of tapatalk and I am not a fan so I don't know what does or doesn't work when using it.

The plans take around 10 days for you to receive with the number being worked on right now. I will post your plan in your private forum and then I will send you a message with the link to the plan when it is complete! Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 11:21 AM
I'm in the same boat nuthinbutpink.
I purchased a 99 bundle plan as well ( custom I'm beleive) and haven't received anything yet.

Can you please advise me on what to expect and where to find it?

Thanks

It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans. The ebooks will just appear to you right away in the forums, highlighted in green. When your plan is done you will get a PM with a link in it and you just click the link and it will take you to the plan.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 11:25 AM
I have both your questionnaires, kit and pbn. I got yours only 2 days ago kit and pbn I just got yours today. I do my best to get the plans back in a timely manner and will get them done as quickly as I am able to, but it just almost always ends up taking me 7-10 days. The plans are involved and very detail oriented, so I have to have quiet uninterrupted time to complete them and thus have to work around my kids' naps, unlike questions in the forums where I can get interrupted repeatedly and can answer them any old time. :)

HealthyGirl
January 22nd, 2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks so much guys. I will be patient and wait for it .

And I will try to not use taptalk when accessing the ebook.

HealthyGirl
January 27th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Atomic I have received my personalized plan but have a few questions. Where is the best place to ask these questions?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Post them in the thread your sway plan is posted. Just reply to that thread. I check the posts in that forum every day and usually more than once, whereas I don't check the forums or PM's that often.

dkay1
January 30th, 2015, 05:46 PM
How do you get the 21 day meal plan we have not found that. We have everything else.

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Sending you a PM!

atomic sagebrush
January 31st, 2015, 04:13 PM
How do you get the 21 day meal plan we have not found that. We have everything else.

the 21 day diet appears in the forums highlighted in green