PDA

View Full Version : Close account / cancel subscription

cape grace
January 21st, 2015, 05:15 PM
Hi girls! I posted about a year ago to see how do I go about ending my yearly subscription but the money has come out of my bank account again recently. It's not a huge amount of money but it seems a waste when I have finished coming on here! Is there a way I can stop this from happening ? I signed up for a personalised plan some years ago and got great, great support from here (esp from atomic) and I was lucky enough to have a wonderful daughter but now I would like my subscription to end!!
Maybe you could do this for me or is there an option on here I should check? ?
Thanks! Cape grace

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2015, 05:16 PM
I'm happy to take care of that. I'll message you now.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:26 PM
I don't handle that part but just wanted to say hi my friend!! Hope all is going well for you!! (((((hugs)))))

Rosie85
January 22nd, 2015, 12:33 PM
Can I also get mine closed out??! Please!

Keshet
January 22nd, 2015, 01:03 PM
Is the dream membership automatically renewed each year or do we do it manually?

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2015, 01:09 PM
It is a subscription that auto renews but you may cancel at anytime.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2015, 02:13 PM
Just PM me.

Violette
June 3rd, 2015, 10:17 AM
Hi! I can't seem to find how to close my account out in Paypal. Can you please do it for me?

Violette
June 4th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Just PM me.
Hi! Can you please close my account subscription?

Keshet
January 8th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Can I cancel my renewal?

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
You guys have to do this in Paypal - the settings are in Paypal and not this site.

Keshet
January 13th, 2016, 12:31 AM
How do we do it in PayPal? It's not showing up--but I just want to make sure that I don't autorenew.

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2016, 12:44 PM
There is a setting you go to, to alter the accounts you have set up to autorenew. I have never done it but I ~think~ it may be in the same place where you change your cards and add new ones???

XXforhubby
January 14th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Log into PayPal, select settings, then scroll down and select profile, scroll down to payment settings and select pre approved payments, select gender dreaming, then click cancel at the top left. You will then get a confirmation that you have cancelled the reoccurring payment.

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602] completes our family [emoji170]!

niceforsecondtobegirl
February 29th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Hi, could someone please cancel my subscription/account as well. I recently received an email that it was about to auto-renew but can't find out where to cancel the subscription. I just checked PayPal and it's not on there.

Thanks

nuthinbutpink
February 29th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Hi, could someone please cancel my subscription/account as well. I recently received an email that it was about to auto-renew but can't find out where to cancel the subscription. I just checked PayPal and it's not on there.

Thanks

YOu can PM me your paypal email and I can cancel it for you.

atomic sagebrush
February 29th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Thank you nuthin!

I do want to let you guys know, it IS on Paypal though.

dream
July 12th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I can't cose my account, when i contact genderdreaming by email nobody is answering!! That's just not done! I can't close it by pay pall because i forgot the password. This is a sad way of working from genderdreaming, just getting money from your account without notice.

nuthinbutpink
July 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
I can't cose my account, when i contact genderdreaming by email nobody is answering!! That's just not done! I can't close it by pay pall because i forgot the password. This is a sad way of working from genderdreaming, just getting money from your account without notice.

Hi there. I might have missed your email but if You PM me your paypal email, I am happy to take care of this for you. Paypal is always willing to help too. All you have to do is contact them but if you simply PM me, I will help.

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2016, 03:41 PM

We always do our best, sometimes it takes us a few messages but we get it in the end and refund the money as well.

We are all doing our best to keep the site going and answering questions, etc. Please understand that we are just moms like the rest of you and do our best but it is not like amazon.com or something with 5000 employees doing our bidding. Just keep messaging till we catch you and we'll be happy to help.

You guys CAN indeed do this in Paypal and you can also retrieve your password from Paypal and fix it that way as well.

Pinkhopewithwings
January 15th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Hi there, sorry that be a pain, but I have been through the prompts above on my paypal page to cancel, but gender dreaming is not coming up in my pre-approved payments page, so I can't cancel it.
But i got the email today to cancel or renew..
Could I please be cancelled too?
Thanks

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Hi there, sorry that be a pain, but I have been through the prompts above on my paypal page to cancel, but gender dreaming is not coming up in my pre-approved payments page, so I can't cancel it.
But i got the email today to cancel or renew..
Could I please be cancelled too?
Thanks
If you can send me your paypal email, I cancel it for you.

Daughter dreaming
March 30th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription, I don't have a paypal account however I am still being charged the membership through my credit card. Is it possible for an admin to pm me regarding this?

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2018, 08:33 AM
Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription, I don't have a paypal account however I am still being charged the membership through my credit card. Is it possible for an admin to pm me regarding this?

Hi there. You may cancel through paypal anytime but if you want to send me your paypal email, I am happy to do it for you. You get an email from paypal when you are charged and that contains your paypal email address.

Daughter dreaming
April 1st, 2018, 12:03 AM
Thank you so much for your reply, all sorted now. Also wanted to say this site has been great and I'm cancelling my subscription after successfully swaying and having a beautiful daughter.

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2018, 09:17 AM
Thank you so much for your reply, all sorted now. Also wanted to say this site has been great and I'm cancelling my subscription after successfully swaying and having a beautiful daughter.

Thanks for updating us! Hugest congrats and wishing you all the best moving forward with your family! :)

pinkin2011
January 12th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Hi Nuthinbutpink I have tried to message you but for some reason it won’t go through. Could you please cancel my membership. Thanks!