PDA

View Full Version : Swaying after recently having a baby

SamS_TTCPink
January 27th, 2015, 09:23 PM
So, I am still pregnant (33weeks) but after losing our daughter at 24weeks, we have decided that we will be trying again and that we want to do it ASAP after we have this baby. -We really want to go HT but its just not going to be financially possible. :(

At this stage we are looking at TTC in December (our baby will be 9-10mths old) and we want to give our sway everything so will probably be looking at swaying for 3-4mths.

So for those swaying or planning to sway...how long after having a baby did you start swaying? were you breastfeeding? how did/is your body coping with swaying so soon after pregnancy/birth??

mommymachine
January 27th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter:(.

I started swaying when DS3 was 7/8 months old and started TTC around then too. My cycles weren't coming back yet though. So I started vitex and within a month I ovulated and caught the first egg. DS3 was 10.5 months when I conceived and I breastfed him til 13.5 months.

The only struggle with my body was that I still had 50 extra pounds from DS3 so I gained even more weight on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2015, 03:58 PM
I don't want you to do any herbs or the fiber till after baby is 9 months and no pep tea/saw palmetto when BF.

Only one cetirizine 6 hours before attempt, do not do 5 day methos

no aspirin or cranberry

Eat upper limits of diet and see how your milk supply goes. Don't cut back too far you will make it take longer for PPAF to come back,

girliedreamz
January 31st, 2015, 12:56 PM
Oh yay! I'm so happy you're trying again. Seriously, it broke my heart when I saw the post about you losing your daughter. Just the thought that this was your last chance and weren't getting her--so freakin sad! I am so, so happy you're getting another chance...and that dh is on board with it! Hugs and sending happy, healthy thought for the rest of your pregnancy with your little man.

Mrs_Incredible
December 2nd, 2015, 06:28 AM
Sending you lots of love and pink dust Sam xxxx