PDA

View Full Version : Buying Meds - International

Claireashworth
January 28th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Hi Everyone

I am trying to find out how I am going to get my meds (for a PGD cycle with Dr Potter) - I live in NZ. I was wondering if anyone had had any experiences ordering online and getting them through customs? Or does anyone know of any fertility clinics in NZ (there aren't many! certainly none where I live) that would fill a US prescription.

Thanks heaps

aidansmum
January 29th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Hi. I am in Australia and bought meds online before. I know it's not recommended, you don't know what you're getting, you could be scammed etc, but I still did because it was too hard to get the amount I needed without going to the GP for repeats every week. I bought it 3 times and all 3 times I got them without any problems and they did work, so my experience with the online shop was fine. Unfortunately I can't remember which one I bought it from, but it was one that sounded legit, even though you never know.

Claireashworth
January 29th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Hi. I am in Australia and bought meds online before. I know it's not recommended, you don't know what you're getting, you could be scammed etc, but I still did because it was too hard to get the amount I needed without going to the GP for repeats every week. I bought it 3 times and all 3 times I got them without any problems and they did work, so my experience with the online shop was fine. Unfortunately I can't remember which one I bought it from, but it was one that sounded legit, even though you never know.

Thanks you for the information. I am not sure if Australia has the same customs rules as NZ - did your orders get through without being stopped?

Thank you!

My2Sons
January 30th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Hi, I'm Aus based and have 6pens of Gonal F for sale that i no longer need. If you organise a courier I'm happy to send to you. PM me if you're interested :)