PDA

View Full Version : Timeline for testing

Hoping4Kaylani
January 29th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Hi again. I spoke with you for a consult last week and I have decided that I want to do testing to rule out any immune causes for my last chemical pregnancy.

If I am lucky enough to find another donor embryo by June, that will be our preferred date of transfer. I am still saving the funds necessary to pay for the immune tests/blood work, but I wanted to see how soon I need to get started? I believe I would need to start FET meds (lupron) middle to end of May.

You had mentioned endometriosis as a possibility during our consult, so I would also need to factor in the possibility of a laparoscopy into the timeline.

Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Just FYI, I got an alert when you posted that is is out of the office until February 2!

Jany1025
January 30th, 2015, 06:52 AM
I had to laugh, exactly 3 years ago this time when I was still cycling with him he was at the Super Bowl! Bet that's where he's headed LOL! He's a big football fan.

Dr. Braverman
February 7th, 2015, 01:08 PM
I had to laugh, exactly 3 years ago this time when I was still cycling with him he was at the Super Bowl! Bet that's where he's headed LOL! He's a big football fan.

No I only go to SuperBowls when the NYGiants are there! This was just a simple vacation (I do those once in a while as well) LOL

Dr. Braverman
February 7th, 2015, 01:10 PM
I would recommend you do the immune testing now, If we find evidence of endometriosis that will leave us plenty of time to do the laparoscopy. Just call the office and tell them you want to register for the full immune testing.