PDA

View Full Version : boy names. ..what is your fav?!

Rosie85
February 3rd, 2015, 03:21 PM
Help!! I see a ton of posts on girl names but not boys. I am assuming i will have another boy and i cannot find a single name i like. I have looked at hundreds of lists. Luckily i have 8 months to decide. What are some of your favorite boy names??

Rosie85
February 3rd, 2015, 03:22 PM
My current boys names are Sam, Dex and Teddy btw...

Samuel, Declan and Theodore in long form.

mommymachine
February 3rd, 2015, 03:25 PM
My boys names are;

Jackson Robert John
Gregory Grayson Kevin
Robert (Robbie) Seth Trey

My absolute favourite boy name that DH would never let me use is Joseph!

bunnywabbit
February 3rd, 2015, 03:27 PM
What have you called your other DSs? Just something to work with... I like Aidan, Ethan, Nathan, Lucas, Riley and Evan, one which were using and only one other DH likes.

Rosie85
February 3rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
Bunny..check the top comment!

Ugee
February 3rd, 2015, 03:30 PM
Hi I'm in the same boat as you, have no boys names I like at all this time round! For my other 2 DS I knew pretty much straight away the boy names of choice. I also never had any girl names I liked whilst pregnant with my sons so I'm hoping it's a sign of hope for my girl. But I'm doubtful I will get her as don't feel that lucky.

I can suggest some names I like but not feeling for myself...
Noah, Oliver, Charlie, Freddie, Harry, George, Riley...

bunnywabbit
February 3rd, 2015, 03:45 PM
Bunny..check the top comment!

Oops, sorry! What about Benjamin (Ben), Alexander (Alex) or Christian (Chris)?

tarasue
February 3rd, 2015, 03:52 PM
I like Noah and Benjamin. My husband says no to both. I can't decide if I like Leo or not.... My sister, who is pregnant, likes the name Hendrix, Henry for short. She has a 3 yr old named Jaxxon, so Hendrix goes great I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia_Peach
February 3rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
I'm so happy to see Riley on here for boy names! My second son is named that so I'm very partial to that name. 😉

Pebbles&BamBam
February 3rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
I like Noah

Eneli
February 3rd, 2015, 04:19 PM
I love my son' s name: Javier :-)

Rosie85
February 3rd, 2015, 04:31 PM
I love the name Ben but unfortunately it is my brothers name. Boo.

Nahri
February 3rd, 2015, 07:04 PM
Reid, Lochlan, Alex, Austin, Christian, Traven, Wesley, Killan, Kiran.

Jany1025
February 3rd, 2015, 07:14 PM
My current boys names are Sam, Dex and Teddy btw...

Samuel, Declan and Theodore in long form.

I LOVE your boy's names! Especially because I really like names you can spell easily and pronounce!! My grandfather is Samuel and no one is named after him that's why I love that I picked Samantha for DD. I have an infatuation with the name Declan! We have one or two here around here ,are you of Irish descent? and really like the nickname Teddy!!

Dont know if I have anything for you I am a simpleton, I like one way to spell a name (I know how boring lol) and I love that I can go to Party City and/or Disney and pick up personalized name items haha! My children's names are Andrew Ryan and Samantha.

Whatever you do keep in mind that not EVERYONE will fall in love with the name, you can ask opinions and someone is bound to cloud your judgement! I only told 3 of my BFFs about DD name and one didn't like it said it had too many syllables! Whatever!

Good Luck and can't wait to hear about your pregnancy Rosie!

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
I liked Andrew, Maxwell, Gavin and Trent with my various boys but hubby had always nixed them for some reason.

You prob. know already but my boys are Wyatt, Clark, Tate, and Marshall.

2boysJustOneGirl
February 3rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
How about Jacob? Jake. I love that name.

coocoobananas
February 3rd, 2015, 07:52 PM
If my she was a he, I would have fought for the name Grayson but not sure that goes with your other names?
My boys are wyatt, Sawyer and eli. Sebastian is One of their middle names as that one always was in the running!

BrightSky
February 3rd, 2015, 07:54 PM
Love this post! If we have another boy I would love any of these: Toby, Alexander, Charlie, Felix, max, Henry or Edward!! I find girls names really hard, a lot of them are really cutesy which is great when they r little but maybe not for a grown woman. That been said I do love the name Sadie :)

Pebbles&BamBam
February 3rd, 2015, 09:32 PM
Our names for our little man have been narrowed down to Maxwell, Jax, Blake, Evan, Austin, or Easton...Maxwell, Jax, and Blake prob won't happen because I have family with those names

tarasue
February 3rd, 2015, 10:21 PM
My two boys are Scott Thomas and Austin Lucas. I also love the names Max, Jake, Carter and Hudson.

MelliMae
February 3rd, 2015, 11:18 PM
When I was pregnant with my first we had picked out Rylan, but we had a girl :)
Other ones I like are:
Rory
Declan
Reid
Harry

Do you have a middle name picked out?

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2015, 12:10 PM
My two boys are Scott Thomas and Austin Lucas. I also love the names Max, Jake, Carter and Hudson.

I love the name Scott! Been wishing that one would come back strong. It's simple and perfect for a little man.

keepthefaith
February 4th, 2015, 01:05 PM
My boys are called Flynn and Blake x

QueenB3blue
February 4th, 2015, 01:46 PM
I like maxwell, Finley(Fynn), Edward(Eddie)is cute also.

My boys are Joshua Kevin, Jacob Michael, and
Michael Raylan. Michael was my fathers name and he was amazing so I am partial to it;)

kitkat18
February 4th, 2015, 02:08 PM
I have Billy and Charlie but love Louis, Edward (Ted) or (Ned), Thomas or Tom, Harry, Henry, Theo, Freddie, Frankie

mommymachine
February 4th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I like maxwell, Finley(Fynn), Edward(Eddie)is cute also.

My boys are Joshua Kevin, Jacob Michael, and
Michael Raylan. Michael was my fathers name and he was amazing so I am partial to it;)

Ha I did that too! First son is Jackson Robert and then third son is Robert (Robert is my dads name)!

XXforhubby
March 21st, 2015, 06:15 PM
My boys are Elliot and Isaac. I loved Oliver for DS2, but DH nixed it [emoji20]. Maybe he will like it now! I also like Oscar, but I don't like the ring of it with a middle name of Michael. I think Oliver Michael has a better ring to it!

True Blue
March 21st, 2015, 06:59 PM
I love the name Elliot & I love love Oliver :)

Jaxen13
March 22nd, 2015, 09:26 AM
my 3 boys are called
Maddox
Parker
Jackson
If i have another boy this time which im assuming i will i like
Harlow
Dexter
Blake

2boysJustOneGirl
March 23rd, 2015, 04:40 PM
I love this thread! Boy names are so much easier than girls aren't they?? I love Lee and Jake. Also love Sam.

EmileeJane
April 26th, 2015, 06:28 PM
My boys are Jasper & Milo. If we have another it will be Hendrix.
I also love the names Felix and Elliott (I think it'd be great for a girl too!)
I think naming boys is HARD! I could seriously name 5 or 6 girls! But it's probably because I've never had to and my boy list is dwindling!
I have a girlfriend who has 2 boys Porter and Holden and a little girl named Piper and I think that is quite the cute sounding crew!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 26th, 2015, 09:30 PM
I have a Nicholas, Tyler , Keith and Oliver. If we have a 5th his name will be Pearson.

Rosie85
April 27th, 2015, 09:45 AM
We have pretty much decided on a name for our possible boy. We really like Calvin Thomas.

Keep the thread going to get more ideas for everyone! !

EmileeJane
April 27th, 2015, 10:38 AM
I love Calvin! That was on my list when. I was pregnant with my DS2:)

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Love it!!! I have always really liked that name.

The Anchor
April 28th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Love Hendrix! And DH does too...he is a big fan of Jimmy LOL...

dloui128
April 28th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Love Hendrix! And DH does too...he is a big fan of Jimmy LOL...

Love this name!!

Teal rose
April 29th, 2015, 10:14 PM
My boys are Elijah Daniel and Xavier Emmett. My husbands name is jerrayl ( jer-rell) like superman's father.
I'm kinda out of boy names too, However one boy name I have been liking a lot lately is Gabriel