PDA

View Full Version : Swaying June/July/August 2015!

Pages : [1] 2

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2015, 12:16 PM
I will start swaying around August 2015 for a girl. Currently I am busy with college, 3 boys, and life. After suffering with some stomach issues for nearly a year I am finally eating a normal diet. Even though I did loose a lot of weight over the past year I did have concerns about trying to conceive, wanting a healthy baby is my main goal.

For the next few months I will be working on eating a healthy girl friendly diet, maintaining my current weight (I am considered underweight right now), being with my boys, and finding a new house. I have decided to not stress over swaying and just set the months we are going to try... if nothing happens by the end of this year we are not going to continue. This was the deal I made with my husband.

I do hope for a girl but it would also be nice to just have another baby to even things out!

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2015, 01:05 PM
I am trying to decide what is best for a sway!

Diet
I am going vegetarian, I mostly am now. I will eat mostly fruits and veggie, Greek yogurt, and cheese. I am also drink sugarfree/diet drinks that have caffeine since I am in college until late at night and up very early. I have decided to avoid nuts, meats, eggs, and carbs since I noticed they do not agree with me, I may consume meat a few times like 1-2 a month in small portions. I may drink Red Wine at dinner before we DTD, it relaxes me A LOT.

Exercise
30mins Cycling a day, some days up to 60mins. Zumba 3 days a week. And Yoga and Pilates on alternating days.

Conceiving
I have picked August for a very good reason… We are in Phoenix and by Aug my husband will be hot hot hot from driving around and working outside! We may also try in Sept and Oct as well since it is still warm enough here. Because of the stress I am not going to do any ovulation test or charting. We are going to DTD a lot because planning days is to much for me, my boys were conceived with mostly 2-6 days of not DTD.

Supplements, Pills, Gels, and things
DH will be taking vitamins for his health B, C, D, a multi, Omegas, and iron. I am not going to make him take anything else.
I am trying to plan what I will be taking… I have 12 50mg of Clomid left I thought about taking 4 each month so I will have 3 mths worth. After the last few times of doing what the Dr said I do not like taking it for a long time. I was told to take it for 10 days and while I did not have any really bad cramps (like when I did 5 days) AF came 8 days early, I had hoped it was spotting at first.
Clomid 50mg for 4 days cd 4-7
Folic Acid
Fiber
I am not planning on using any gels but with Clomid I get super dry (painful) right around the time we need to DTD, I may use a little Rephresh but only 12-6 before DTD.

smbarnett11
February 18th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Hi purplepoet20! I am swaying for a girl in August, too! I was looking around for a place to chat and found this thread. I have two boys and my husband desperately wants a daughter! I want a girl, too. Your diet sounds great. This site seems to suggest that DTD once is best, but I'm sure it's a mixed spectrum. Mine will be vegetarian too. I'm not exercising right now -- schedule is too crazy -- but will starting in the summer. Are you paying for a personalized plan? I just did, and it was really helpful. The main thing I'm doing is just trying to be at a lower weight than when I got my boys -- 145 DS1 and 136 DS2. I'm 5' 3" so I'm hoping to get to the 125-130 range. Here's hoping we both get our girls!!

Hopefor4
February 20th, 2015, 10:00 PM
I'm thinking August might be when we try if I can get hubby totally on board :) It might not end up being till longer but I'm really hoping to TTC sometime in 2015. If not I'm pretty sure my shot on a fourth will be out the window. Hubby doesn't want kids at an 'older' age. He thinks 30 is old and we just hit 30 both of us this year lol. That sounds like a good sway plan purplepoet20! I'm trying to get all the research and sway figured out way in advance so I don't obsess over it and cause T levels to rise during TTC. smbarnett11 you'd probably be good at even just getting to 133 :) At 5'3" your BMI will be pretty low at 130-125 :) My lowest (5'6") was with DS1 and was 125. At 120 I was pretty tiny. I'm not sure I can even get to 120 :( Not by August. I gain a lot while pregnant. With DS1 went from 125 to 180lbs, got back down to 120's but then stress got me and I gained back up to 145lbs right before conceiving DS2 and then with him got all the way up to 210 by the end (ack)! With DS3 I got down to 150lbs and stalled there right before conceiving him and then gained back up to 200lbs. Our years since having him have been stressful! Hubby got laid off the same month I was due, then a few months back I got laid off and started having some health issues. So the weight loss train has been really slow and I'm at 170 (waahhhh). So I'd love to lose 40lbs by August. But that'd be like the amazing number lol. Like if I keep on top of an amazing diet.

purplepoet20
March 16th, 2015, 05:38 PM
I have been busy and away from here for awhile. I guess I should check in at least once a week now that there are a few of us.

So far looks like August is going to be a great GIRL month! :giggle:

Jenni - I noticed your siggy... my boys are 7, 5, 2.5 and J, C, A. I think that is interesting. My 4th will either be M (g) or F (b).

barnett - I am 5'6 and I was 110 when I met my husband. Gained 20lbs in 6mths and then got pregnant. I was 180 the day he was born and got down to 150 before ds2. 184 when he was born and 145 within 4mths. with ds3 (and g twin) I was about 130 but after get a bfn 3 days before Christmas I pigged out and gain about 10lbs in a few weeks. I thought we were done trying. I didn't gain any weight at all until I was 6mths and that was only 12lbs, but then the last month I gained a lot. After getting a really bad stomach virus I have lost it all. I am still trying to loose a little more since I am about 130 now.... I don't have a scale because it stresses me. But my size 8 pants are a little loose. I am trying to get to 110-115 by August.

smbarnett11
March 26th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Hi PP20! I've been away too -- so busy right now at work. But I'll check back more often too. Yes -- Here's hoping for lots of pink in August! I've lost 10lbs so far -- 148 -- still shooting for 120s by August. Every time I see a family with all girls or all boys it just seems so obvious that this site and atomic are on the right track -- low BMIs have girls, higher BMIs have boys. I'm getting a little tired of the LE diet and it's a long ways till August! Trying to stay motivated!

hopper
April 9th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Hi ladies, hoping to join in here although we technically won't attempt til September I believe. If we can start trying in August then I'm down with that too lol. Some great sway plans in place already girls, I really need to kick up the behind!! We have been blessed with two beautiful boys, our eldest has just turned 3 and our youngest is 14 months. DH is adamant #3 will be our last child so really hoping for that much longed for DD. I've spent the last couple of weeks obsessing about it but I'm slowly coming to terms with possibly never having a daughter. I try to tell myself I wouldn't know what to do with one anyway lol.
So as far as changing my lifestyle and diet I wake around 7.30am, generally after having broken sleep with DS2 and fast until around 11.30. I eat 2-3 meals a day:
Breakfast: Coffee with sweetener and a tsp of low fat milk. An toasted English muffin with low fat butter and a scraping of jam/jelly. I may or may not have a custard brioche but only if I know I won't exceed my protein later in the day.
Lunch: 5 x wheat thin style crackers with low fat cream cheese and 3 baby tomatoes. Another coffee with sweetener and minimal low fat milk. Some fruit like peeled apples and white grapes or a smoothie with strawberries and bananas.
Dinner: Today its veggie lasagne with sweet peppers, mushrooms, baby corn and brocolli. I might have some bread too if protein allows it. I generally have another coffee and a sweet biscuit afterwards as a treat. I had spag bol earlier this week as my red meat "treat" although I generally just eat the meat sauce with the pasta as I don't really like ground beef. I prefer veggies and fish so hopefully the transition won't be too hard. Its annoying at the moment though cause its just easier to eat what I cook for the rest of the family. I need to start cooking large portions for myself and freezing them. I have the best of intentions lol.
I'll have a glass of white wine maybe 3-4 nights a week to use up calories otherwise I'll have full sugar soda, coke being my go to :)
I am not exceeding 1800 calories on any given day, I was eating about 1600 unknownst to myself but I increased it in the past fortnight as I was losing weight too fast. I'm sticking at 125lbs now whereas I was fluctuating a LOT before upping the cals. Trying to source foods with little to no fat or protein is proving to be hard but I've found a few easy ones like the US Wheat thins. We don't have them here but after shopping around have found something similar with a trace amount of fat/protein. Great for bulking up a meal with empty calories ;)
I am currently 125lbs at 5'5 and this is the lightest I have been since before I met DH almost 13 years ago. I was 140lbs on the button when we conceived our two boys, I've always been around 135-140lbs so I'm hoping to get to around 115-120 by the time we start our attempt(s). I have started walking several nights a week although I haven't managed the full hour yet, not from tiredness but just cause I've had to be somewhere else so trying to squeeze in that hour is proving difficult. I really want to fit it in there though cause its such a great sway tactic.
We are holidaying in Florida at Disney in August so hoping I can stick to my diet as much as possible. And we are in the middle of sorting out buying a house which is a bit stressful but I'm taking the ostrich approach and keeping my head in the sand as much as possible.
When do you all plan on starting supplements etc? Or are you taking any already? I was looking into buying them but can't seem to get Vitex/Chasteberry in Ireland. I don't think its sold here so I will have to order online I think!

purplepoet20
April 13th, 2015, 08:52 PM
I am taking some supplement now because I have a vitamin issue and need it for health but I will stop 1mth before I start. I am taking Moringa vitamins because it is high in certain vitamins so I don't have to eat extra fruits and veggies. I have been eating a high dairy and fiber diet. No meat at all and not really missing it. I still make it for the boys. Also I am only eating when I have had hunger pains for 10-15mins and then I eat a snack sized meal. I am not eating with the family because I am hunger at different times but it works out for my school and dieting.

I have gained some weight in the last month because I have change the types of food we eat and my body bloats when I eat fiber. But swimming season is coming so the boys can ride mommy around the pool. Last time after only eating whole grain pasta I was losing weight by week two.

ImmiNAddi
April 29th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Jumping in here too! We were thinking July, but it's looking like June may be on the cards for us now. I am two weeks or so in on the diet and exercise. It's all going ok at the moment. It's so hard to not want to snack though - especially when the boys get home from school and I have to make them peanut butter and honey sandwiches!!! Arghh!! The smell of them is so yum!!! :)

Ashforblue
April 30th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I'm ttc in June as well!! :)

goodmom
May 1st, 2015, 06:16 PM
hi am also thinking ttc in june but for blue bundle ....

Ashforblue
May 1st, 2015, 07:02 PM
Yay Goodmom!! I start the HE diet on Monday..... When do you start?

goodmom
May 2nd, 2015, 04:18 AM
Hi ...ash ..actually i m on and off for 2 weeks now ...but will seriously start frm mon now ...will try to stick to blue diet ....even thou i was not totally on boys diet but still can see a weight gain lol ...this is also a reason i dont want to prolong the diet and gain huge weight ... :)
i was reading abt winter being more favourable for boy conception ...what do u think ?

Ashforblue
May 2nd, 2015, 11:33 AM
Yay, we will start at the same time :) I'm not sure about the winter boys..... I'm a winter baby, 1 daughter is a spring baby & 1 daughter is a summer baby.... Buuutttt you never know!! I do know I bought some sexy BLUE nighties for our attempt! Plus I'm going to put my husbands old blue baby outfit under our mattress,,,, just for luck!

Boyboygirl
May 12th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone! My husband and I have 2 little boys (3.5yrs, 13months) and will start ttc in August! Hoping for a summer baby girl :). I've started with skipping breakfast and trying to be mindful of what I eat to be more LE friendly. I realized I've always eaten a very boy friendly diet (always breakfast, always high nutrition and natural foods - low/full fat instead of fat free). I've also always been small though 5'2 weighing 100 - 110lbs. I'm currently 107 so dropping a few lbs would be ok but I don't want to mess with my cycle as it's always been like clockwork.
For supplements I'm going to just take Folic Acid (instead of the prenatal vitamins I toom with both boys) and my husband will start Olive leaf extract beginning of June I think.
Looking forward to learning and sharing with others in the same boat! :)

goodmom
May 12th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Hi ... welcome boyboygirl..
All the best wishes for your pink sway ... sending pink dust towards u :)...
I hv two dds and m swaying for boy now...

Boyboygirl
May 12th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Thank you goodmom! Sending blue dust your way! If you have any things that you think got you your girls let me know, and if you have any questions for me - ask away :).

goodmom
May 12th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Thx :) .... m not sure what got me my lovely dds but I can roughly give u an idea on my diet before .
Never liked having breakfast as soon as I wakeup . I lost weight before conceiving my dd's both the times ...I can never ever exercise , actually don't like to.. so always has to sacrifice my food by eating less food and never ate food on time . I always liked salty things and dint like sweet stuff ( this I think should sway blue ) ..
Yes and was not good at eating veggies and fruit ...
Oh my God ...now I know I was not at all eating healthy ...May b this is y I got both DD's ..,what was u r lifestyle I means in terms of diet ?

Boyboygirl
May 12th, 2015, 06:11 PM
That's too funny! And it's so interesting that anyone that has a girl that I have asked - has said they were not breakfast eaters. Even my sister!
So for me, I've always been exactly opposite to you haha (which could explain my boys!) always have had breakfast, always 3 meals a day (with fruit and veggies) plus snacks Inbetween. Always having real sugar and butter instead of substitutes. Never been a coffee drinker but like tea - though don't have it as a daily habit, just when I have time or really feel like it. Pretty much only drink water and generally a good amount of it daily. Always been active with something whether it's hot yoga, dance, excercise class etc. Not into running. But with DS 2 I hadn't really been doing much for exercise just bc I was busy with other things as it was summer time.
Rarely eat read meat. Not part of diet, but I'm also a super planner and pretty headstrong once I get an idea (like wanting to get pregnant lol). Which is also why I probably conceived first try with DS1 and 2nd try with DS2. I'm worried I'll be too impatient to give the one attempt a real try if I get a BfN lol

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 12th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Welcome and good luck; im swaying pink this may, but may wind up in the june category too. See Ya around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smbarnett11
May 19th, 2015, 09:43 AM
I've so enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread! Gives me hopes that I'm making some of the right changes to better my odds for a DD later this year. I too seem to have been a classic boy HE diet (without knowing that was what I was doing) for my two DS. Breakfast, snacks, big meals, moderate excercise, slightly high BMI (136-146 on a 5'3" frame). I've been trying to sway since January, believe it or not! I was still at 158 at the end of 2014 following the birth of DS2 in 2013. I take off weight slowly after a baby! Just how I do it, I guess. So i've been doing coffee only for breakfast, hardly any meat except if its a party, and even then only 1-2 oz, watching cals and fat to go with LE diet (40-60g and 1500-1800 cals), and all of this for 5 months! I'm down to 140, woot! But I'm getting a little weary because I've been doing it so long! I've got about 11-12 weeks to go before we TTC so I'm hoping to keep losing about 1lb per week until then. I've decided to add in the 60mins of aerobic activity 5-6 days per week for the last stretch here. It's summer, so it works well to do that. I've been trying to stay relaxed and not be super anal about exact numbers because that is supposed to help too. But at the same time, I'm worried I'm not doing enough and my body is so set boy that none of all this work will matter. On the flip side, I LOVE my DS2 to pieces and know I would love a DS3 too. Just trying to stay balanced and stay committed! Love to you all!

Boyboygirl
May 19th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Looks like we are planning to ttc at the same time smbarnett11! Impressive you've been on the LE diet 5months already - I just started getting more into following it recently. It was a big enough change for me to start skipping breakfast a couple weeks ago haha.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 19th, 2015, 09:41 PM
I've so enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread! Gives me hopes that I'm making some of the right changes to better my odds for a DD later this year. I too seem to have been a classic boy HE diet (without knowing that was what I was doing) for my two DS. Breakfast, snacks, big meals, moderate excercise, slightly high BMI (136-146 on a 5'3" frame). I've been trying to sway since January, believe it or not! I was still at 158 at the end of 2014 following the birth of DS2 in 2013. I take off weight slowly after a baby! Just how I do it, I guess. So i've been doing coffee only for breakfast, hardly any meat except if its a party, and even then only 1-2 oz, watching cals and fat to go with LE diet (40-60g and 1500-1800 cals), and all of this for 5 months! I'm down to 140, woot! But I'm getting a little weary because I've been doing it so long! I've got about 11-12 weeks to go before we TTC so I'm hoping to keep losing about 1lb per week until then. I've decided to add in the 60mins of aerobic activity 5-6 days per week for the last stretch here. It's summer, so it works well to do that. I've been trying to stay relaxed and not be super anal about exact numbers because that is supposed to help too. But at the same time, I'm worried I'm not doing enough and my body is so set boy that none of all this work will matter. On the flip side, I LOVE my DS2 to pieces and know I would love a DS3 too. Just trying to stay balanced and stay committed! Love to you all!

That 60 mins of cardio took me to the next level. Like you, my bmi was a little higher; 5'2" and I was 135 for months and month. The cardio is giving me that extra push. I've been on LE for for only 8 wks and jm down to 123! AND now that I'm used to it I find it so relaxing and liberating! I don't feel stress about it.
You can do it!
I get what you mean about being set for boys though - I have 4, but I've never tried to sway! So good luck to us!!!

Ashforblue
May 20th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Ok ladies, I am practicing with the opks this month for my attempt next month but haven't got a positive yet! Day 15 and my cycles last 25-27 days typically.... Is this bad? Im getting ewcm, had a ton of it yesterday but not much today... Advice? Ff said I should have O'd on cd12 but I know that they are usually wrong.... Very nervous for next month if I can't pinpoint O day!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 20th, 2015, 08:39 PM
I'm not up to the blue sway best practices - but can you just have many attempts around that time? Opks haven't been very good for me either, but I'm swaying girl and my cycle is a hot mess.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 20th, 2015, 08:41 PM
I'm for sure in this club now; today is day 1 of my cycle, making my attempt early June.

Ashforblue
May 20th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Yeah, if I can't get a positive OPK I'll just go at it as many times when I get the ewcm.... I was hoping to do the 3-5 times after +opk but will just do my best! The problem is, I'm on day 3 of ewcm with no +opk.... I guess I'm having about 4-6 days of ewcm!
Yay Hitme! Super close! I'm about a month away from my attempt! :)

ImmiNAddi
May 21st, 2015, 03:44 AM
I don't have much luck with the opk's either, but they are at least getting a little darker (compared to stark white) each day but no where near the test line... Lots of ewcm here too - I am on cd16 today... First attempt will be next month, but I will be getting blood tests and having the cycle tracked by my fertility Dr so she will just call me on the day and say 'You are right to go today'! Lol.....

Boyboygirl
May 21st, 2015, 02:00 PM
I'm swaying girl, but with both my boys (not swaying either way) we dtd almost every day of my fertile week.

goodmom
May 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
In my last cycle i ovulated by cd 17 and started getting lines by cd15 which eventually got darker by cd16 pm .
This cycle when there was no lines by cd17 i started freaking out ...thought i would never b able to pinpoint ovulation ...but at cd19 i saw a dip and same day got dark line plus the temp rose sharply next day ...so yes just stay calm you would know Ashforblue or your body will let u know ...
Still even i can pinpoint now i have a plan to dtd straight four days in row when i feel m fertile plus with +opk ...
Best of luck ...hope everything gets easier for u ...
M just a week away from af and then will start my attempt in june after af...m starting to get little bit nervous... but feeling confident also as i know u all will be there to help me...mwahhhh

Ashforblue
May 21st, 2015, 03:19 PM
Thx ladies! I actually got my positive opk today! So I guess will prob start my period a day or 2 late..... So happy, I was scared I missed it and wouldn't do it right for my attempt next month!! My luteal phase is anywhere from 10-13 days... Is this good for boys or does it even matter?

Goodmom~ your getting super close!! My period starts a week after yours! :)

Alright June ttc mommas, a couple weeks before it's our turn!!!! Whoop whoop!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 21st, 2015, 03:51 PM
Ash 10-13 days is good for staying pregnant! That's what matters! I am sitting here with AF and sooooo excited for 2 weeks time!!! We're doing every 4 days starting when AF leaves town.

goodmom
May 21st, 2015, 04:10 PM
Yes we all are quite close to ttc :) lets hope for the best ...

Ashforblue
May 21st, 2015, 04:29 PM
Yay Hitme!!! Fx & all my pink dust to you!! :) you'll be right there in the beginning of June!

ImmiNAddi
May 21st, 2015, 10:23 PM
Ash - were you tempted to BD this month at all? I am having a hard time waiting!! I think I got my (or am close to) a positive OPK, but have only been on the LE Diet & exercise (for girl) about 6-7 weeks and I am waiting until June - but my 'devil' conscious is telling me to have a go now... lol!

Ashforblue
May 22nd, 2015, 12:23 AM
Lol!! Yes I was tempted! But, like you, have not been in the diet long enough.... and I want it to be as perfect as I can get it!! But I totally understand, I was thinking earlier that i should just go ahead! At least June is getting soooo close, I must say I'm getting a little nervous! I'm also having a glass of wine right now and plan to enjoy the few weeks I can drink while I can.... :)

goodmom
May 22nd, 2015, 09:59 AM
Me too i was so tempted this month that on the day of positive opk i was like should i make an attempt ...mmm or no ... but then got hold on myself ...hehehe i m really an impatient person :)

Ashforblue
May 22nd, 2015, 12:35 PM
Are any of you ladies getting the tubes tied after this baby? This will be my last and I'm going to get "fixed" while they are doing the c-section...

pinkin2011
May 22nd, 2015, 01:27 PM
Hi girls. Can i please join?. I am having my first attempt mid july! I have been on the diet for 3 weeks now ! I am also doing cardio 6 to 7 days a week.

goodmom
May 22nd, 2015, 01:29 PM
Yes u r v much welcome pinkin2011...
Hugs...

Boyboygirl
May 22nd, 2015, 01:54 PM
I'm waiting for my attempt mid August - nice to know I'm not the only impatient person! i am looking forward to being able to enjoy the summer though - plus this also being my last baby, I don't want to rush it. I think what I feel impatient for is just wanting to know if all this brings a girl into our family lol. Anyone have a crystal ball? ;)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 22nd, 2015, 01:56 PM
Welcome pinkin!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 22nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
I have the super silly need to put something under my bed or pillow.... But didn't want to buy something so i upcycled a stained onsie. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/22/b9a14bf66259f700df51e0ab71f8f234.jpg

goodmom
May 22nd, 2015, 02:16 PM
Aww tht is cutee :) .... hope it bring tons of gud luck for u ..

True Blue
May 22nd, 2015, 02:25 PM
I have a tiny toy car hidden inside my pillow case :car: < my favorite smilie of all time :D

Can I join in here, waiting for July for our next attempt !!

Ashforblue
May 22nd, 2015, 03:40 PM
I have a boy outfit that used to be my hubby's when he was a baby!! Super cute idea Hitme!!!!
Hey True, sorry you didn't get your bfp! May I ask why you aren't trying in June?

True Blue
May 22nd, 2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks Ash :) it's ok it was a great practice run and all went to plan minus a BFP so fingers crossed it will go as well the next time with a BFP ;)
I fell behind on diet and exercise in the 2ww and I just feel if I get back on track I will be happier than if I jumped back in with only 2 weeks to O, if that makes sense?

True Blue
May 22nd, 2015, 03:47 PM
How cute you have one of your DH baby outfits!!! I would love that :HH:

True Blue
May 22nd, 2015, 06:04 PM
Hitmebaby I have a strong feeling we will get to see a picture in the future of your DD wearing that onsie looking very cute :giggle:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 22nd, 2015, 08:31 PM
Eep! I hope so!!!! Thanks mamas as how cute are your ideas True and Ash!

Ashforblue
May 22nd, 2015, 10:30 PM
I completely understand True! I'm feeling a little nervous about my protien now but will try to up it as much as I can.... I can see where you would want it to be completely perfect as Im trying to do the same for my last!! I'm "positive" July will be your month!! :)

True Blue
May 23rd, 2015, 01:29 AM
Unless O shifts I effectively O twice in July, at the very beginning and the very end so I'm praying one of those eggs is ours ;)

Pbn3
May 23rd, 2015, 03:00 AM
Hi everyone I know some of these names already I've been planning a June ttc since January! Have been on atomics le diet for 9 1/2 weeks (including no meat aaahhh!!) and lost about 12kgs in the 6 months prior to that. Tried to stay away from this site as was getting obsessive lol but here I am!! To excited to not be involved feel like I've been waiting forever for the June 2ww thread to start so have been stalking aprils and mays lol.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 06:54 AM
I'm excited for you pbn3! I remember seeing you around!
Sounds like you've got a solid sway underway!

Pbn3
May 23rd, 2015, 07:05 AM
Thanks hitme! I've been keeping an eye on your posts! You're coming up to o I think? Best of luck I know you've had some cycle issues and I hope its all sorted!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 07:19 AM
Cd 4!!! So around 2wks time! Early June attempt!!!

Pbn3
May 23rd, 2015, 07:24 AM
So close!!! How exciting! Fx June is your month! I'll be due to o late June so still another 4-5 weeks here but it'll come quick enough!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 07:30 AM
More time for LE and cardio even! For me I'll be shy of my 12 week goal, but I'm ok with that. I have to be since im oh. Clomid. Gotta make the attempts.
I've lost weight. I've made lifestyle changes, im almost always in check with LE, just I had a trip away in April and a bunch of birthdays where fat might have been an issue, and some downtime with cardio. But when I do get my cardio in I do like 8-9k! So I'm happy with the changes and trying to stay confident.

Pbn3
May 23rd, 2015, 07:42 AM
Sounds like a great sway! Especially the cardio and clomid! The cardio is the only thing I'm abit nervous re my sway have seen so many successful sways with it. But I'm happy with everything else I've done and at peace with my sway I've done everything I can so we shall see lol now just to get pregnant :) I know I'm jumping then gun here but will you be finding out gender when the time comes or going team green?

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 08:06 AM
We'll find out. In fact I plan to tell as few people as humanly possible until I know. I found at 14 weeks with ds4, im tempted to try and book an elective one earlier than advised - and im tempted to go alone. And not tell my husband but that wouldn't be fair. Just its how I think I dealt with the news at 14 wks with ds4 so well - bc I was alone to feel however without the concern of anyone. On thee other hand if they say "girl" and he's not there I'll feel horrible.

True Blue
May 23rd, 2015, 09:16 AM
I know this is a much lesser scale on the need to be alone but doing my first HPT this cycle DH was anxiously waiting to see and I needed to be alone so I could be disappointed quietly, I had to ask him to leave the room before I could look.

True Blue
May 23rd, 2015, 09:17 AM
I also found out for DD5 on my own too - private elective US.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 10:09 AM
So I'm not crazy or selfish?
Bc im sure if they said girl, and then went to another us and they said girl I'd likely have the same reaction two times in a row lol

True Blue
May 23rd, 2015, 10:47 AM
Definitely not you need to manage the best way you can :) It's a hard journey and sometimes we cope with the initial feelings better alone.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 08:50 PM
Ladies. I wish I had more time with the diet and cardio. Im dripping pounds and the cardio is coming easier and easier. But I still have a fair bit of muscle and still some fat too lose. (Not that I look huge) - bmi 22.5 but I'm just wondering what 4-6 more weeks would do for me... I really can't dwell on it. Our attempts Are so soon.

Pbn3
May 23rd, 2015, 08:58 PM
Hitme go with your gut feeling. You'll only be shy of 12 weeks on diet which is fantastic! Cardio and clomid not sure what else you could possibly do! I would be feeling super confident if I was in your shoes :) in saying that if you feel another month on diet would put your mind at ease then go for that. I personally would go for it as you may not get bfp first month ttc and have to stay on diet another 4 weeks anyway (I will be fx and hoping you get bfp first month regardless of which way you go :) )

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 09:23 PM
Ya I think we'll do every 4 days and roll the dice. I'll have been on the diet 10 wks i Believe; cardio took a little while to nail down.
Thing is if I wait then I'll my concerns will be shifted from the length of the diet and excerize to the intensity, and consistency. (Due to a rougher start on LE, and a trip to Cuba ). So its always something. My gut says wait til end of June but I think it's fear talking. I gotta chill and get back in the zone. I'll have 2 more weeks and the critical tww to keep it going.
But yes. I have LE, cardio, Clomid, and breastfeeding. (Which btw I take my dose right at his bedtime so it has a chance to metabolize before he's up)... I won't bother mentioning Ole bc DH is terrible for remembering. Terrible. Lol

XXforhubby
May 24th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Ladies. I wish I had more time with the diet and cardio. Im dripping pounds and the cardio is coming easier and easier. But I still have a fair bit of muscle and still some fat too lose. (Not that I look huge) - bmi 22.5 but I'm just wondering what 4-6 more weeks would do for me... I really can't dwell on it. Our attempts Are so soon.

You never know how long it will actually take to get your BFP, and there is never a perfect time. I would attempt as scheduled and not delay further, because you could end up losing too much and still waiting for your BFP. 22.5 BMI is great! You've been losing, on the diet for a while, and still have some weight to lose if you don't get your BFP right away. Have your attempt mama!!!

Good job [emoji6]!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 24th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Thank you! It's nice to hear!

Ashforblue
May 24th, 2015, 07:54 PM
I agree, go for it!! :)

True Blue
May 25th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Guess what :) we are going to go for June :) it may not happen but if not there's always July !! I'm only delaying in fear but I'm being silly !!

mommymachine
May 25th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Guess what :) we are going to go for June :) it may not happen but if not there's always July !! I'm only delaying in fear but I'm being silly !!

Hurrah!!!!! I hope both of us get our BFP's next month!

Ashforblue
May 25th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Yay True!! You won't have to go for July b/c June is our month, we got this!!!:bluecheer::bluecheer::cool::fingers:

True Blue
May 25th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I am feeling very positive for us all :cheerteam:

goodmom
May 25th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Yes ...let me join u too ladies ... yah yah june buddies :)

Boyboygirl
May 25th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Good luck June swayers! So exciting :).

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 03:05 PM
I'm glad I'm TTC with blue swayers lol you guys can take the truckloads of blue dust I've had the last 2 decades !!!

True Blue
May 25th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Please please pretty please take my pink dust - all of it :)

Ashforblue
May 25th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Take my pink dust as well, pllleeeeeaaassseee!!! :)

goodmom
May 25th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Take my pink dust tooo ....

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 11:56 PM
I'm waiting on on atomics opinion in another thread, regarding whether I should try and aim for 1 attempt at pos opk; or work the every 4 day pattern. Just bc I am on Clomid - im really wanting to Nail this.. That being said today is day 4 of this round ( CD 6) and we dtd to start the patten. Just in case.

XXforhubby
May 26th, 2015, 09:13 AM
I'm waiting on on atomics opinion in another thread, regarding whether I should try and aim for 1 attempt at pos opk; or work the every 4 day pattern. Just bc I am on Clomid - im really wanting to Nail this.. That being said today is day 4 of this round ( CD 6) and we dtd to start the patten. Just in case.

I have seen Clomid delay O so often for women taking it that I would say BD every four days AND keep using opks just in case. Seriously, I would keep using opks too to see if you get your surge and to see if any of your attempts come close to when you may O. That way you can add an attempt if one is more like 3 days before O you can then add another attempt. You don't want to waste Clomid or the Golden egg!!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 26th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Ya I'll be using them. When should is start? Tonight would mark my last dose.

XXforhubby
May 26th, 2015, 10:05 AM
I would use one every day starting tomorrow until you get a positive. Remember, Clomid can delay ovulation up to a week for some women.

FX and GL!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 26th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Ok Ya and Idk when I normally would o so I'll do that. Is 2pm still considered the optimal time to test?

XXforhubby
May 26th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Ok Ya and Idk when I normally would o so I'll do that. Is 2pm still considered the optimal time to test?

I always used FMU and then again around 12:00pm. My RE said that LH levels typically peak between 11-2:00pm. Mine seemed to peak around 8:00am. Everyone is different though. My girlfriend has to use them after 5:00pm!

True Blue
May 26th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I think afternoon is average but for me it's more evening time :)

True Blue
May 26th, 2015, 03:10 PM
I read a tip from Maiden once and it stayed in my mind. It's not exact but it was something like test every 4 hours the first day. See what time the line is darkest and test once each day at that time from then on. I must try to find it and paste it here.

The first 1-2 days test every 4 hours starting with the 2nd time you need to pee, whatever time that is. And see what time of day gives you the darkest line, then you only need to test once daily at that time, though some women test more often once you get close to positive. These instructions apply only to Wondfo/cheap OPK strips. Some ClearBlue OPKs/monitors advise you to test with FMU.

mommymachine
May 26th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I use SMU. Whatever time that is....but usually between 10am and 12pm. It works the best for me.

True Blue
May 26th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I stocked up on OPKs and can't wait to get testing again :poas:

mandyp85
May 26th, 2015, 03:41 PM
I also use SMU, only tested this month so far, but found that best for me :-) good look for your attempts :-) I'm in the 2ww at the min :nails:

goodmom
May 26th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I easily get obssessed with these kind of tests ... for me i usually get faint lines by 2-3 pm and the dark lines by 6 pm ...

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 26th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Ok I may try maidens thing. Thanks ladies xoxo

ImmiNAddi
May 26th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Goodmom - you sound just like me! Lol.... I get the same results as the same time of the day as you :)

goodmom
May 26th, 2015, 09:53 PM
I would love be like u immNaddi in terms of getting boys now :) ...u can be like previous me with girls and hv my pink dust :)) ...

pinkin2011
May 26th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks for welcoming me in. I am having my first try in july . I have been on the diet and exercising for 3.5 weeks and my ovulation stopped :(. So hopefully i get pregnant pretty quickly as this diet is hard!!

ImmiNAddi
May 27th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Hiya Pinkin ;) it is a bit hard to start with... I got an unusually long cycle (when I say long it was 35 days, which is long for me... lol) when I started, but it seems to have sorted itself out a bit now. I didn't lose much weight for the first 3 or so weeks, but now I have lost about 3.5 kgs, so that is nice. Hopefully June flies by and it will be July before you know it :)

ImmiNAddi
May 27th, 2015, 12:14 AM
Will gladly swap my 'boy' juju and take your pink Goodmom!! :)

pinkin2011
May 27th, 2015, 12:22 AM
I have lost 7kg in 3.5 weeks so thats good ha ha. I usually ovulate day 17 and my opk were positive on cd 15 and cd16 it was darker then control line but i had no ovulation symptoms and temps are still low so hopefully it happens soon. How long have you been in the diet? What have you been eating?

ImmiNAddi
May 27th, 2015, 12:43 AM
I started the diet after we got back from California, so prob about 8 weeks now (or a little less with the added full on cardio). Wow, you are doing great with the weight! I started a health kick back in Oct/Nov, so I had already lost 10kg's before the HT attempt. I could do with a couple more off, but then that's it - -people are already telling me I shouldn't lose too much more because they think I look good, but I can't really see the difference in the mirror - but I can in clothes and on the scales obviously :)

I skip b/fast, then at around 10.30-11am have a peeled apple, some low fat yoghurt, 2 crumpets with jam and a coffee. Sometimes I add some crackers and hommus dip, but today I had a cupcake! (was DS3's bday on Monday so we have yum yums in the house from that! lol). Tnhe at dinner (4-5pm) I usually have some rice with broccoli, cauliflower and peeled zucchini with some salt reduced soy sauce. I am not a great lover of cooking, so the quicker and easier the better. I also find it fine having the same thing over and over too - although I do have diff dinners sometimes - margarita pizza, salad wrap etc. Then my snack meal at night time (8pm) is a light hot choc with a splash of skim milk and some snakes or low cal biscuits :)
Oh and there is a glass of wine with dinner usually....and sometimes a skinny cow icecream - they are the best!

Pbn3
May 27th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Hopefully this doesn't post twice I lost internet connection trying to post previous message. I'm so frustrated with my opks. Beem using them since feb and charting so I could try and nail o day for ttc next month. Bought internet cheapies which I've gotten one true positive off. Thank god for temp spikes to tell me that I have indeed ovulated as almost all my tests have been negative even when testing multiple times a day!! Now this month I'm on cd14 no positive opk and no ewcm arrgghh waiting for temp spike to once again tell me I've o'd - which I should get in morning. However my temps have been ragged thanks to ds2 waking from anywhere between 4 and 6am so even that's unreliable!!! Can anyone suggest a reliable sensitive opk you can buy in australia? Kicking myself for sticking with the internet cheapies but I had 50 to use lol

ImmiNAddi
May 27th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Pbn - were they from ebay by any chance? The pink and white packets? I also got a 50 pk and they take ages to become positive (well, I think it was positive). Are you using them after 4pm, any earlier than that and it's a very faint line for me...

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Maiden told me if your getting wondfo be sure to get them from Formosa medical (I think that's what it's called). So I did.
I stated testing today - cd 8, but the Clomid is still lurking bc I have a light negative. I bet I get more stark negatives in the next few days and then hope to see them fade in to positive in the next 5-10 days! http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/3fb9ed936ef62fd46a6c94286a6309ed.jpg

goodmom
May 27th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Yes hitmebaby this is how it starts and eventually becomes more darker ... i know its hard specially for me m so impatient and so waste so many opks hehehe

Pbn3
May 27th, 2015, 03:26 PM
They were from an Australian website - some kind of fertility/family planning site. I started testing at cd 10 as thought I was seeing a pattern over last few months. Got a faint line day before yesterday an even lighter 3 yesterday and stark negative about 4.30ish. I got the fade in, true positive and fade out last month, fade in but no true previous months b4 that. FF has given me dotted crosshairs cd11 this month but I haven't had my usual temp rise yet and todays cd15. Will keep testing today may be delayed o???

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Yes hitmebaby this is how it starts and eventually becomes more darker ... i know its hard specially for me m so impatient and so waste so many opks hehehe

I know but it might be the Clomid. It says online to wait 2 days before testing after finishing the round. I hope you guys don't mind me posting daily about it?

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 09:57 PM
They were from an Australian website - some kind of fertility/family planning site. I started testing at cd 10 as thought I was seeing a pattern over last few months. Got a faint line day before yesterday an even lighter 3 yesterday and stark negative about 4.30ish. I got the fade in, true positive and fade out last month, fade in but no true previous months b4 that. FF has given me dotted crosshairs cd11 this month but I haven't had my usual temp rise yet and todays cd15. Will keep testing today may be delayed o???

That's what i would bet.

ImmiNAddi
May 27th, 2015, 10:42 PM
What is the dotted crosshairs about? I haven't been charting all that long and don't know much about it... The FF gave me the crosshairs on cycle day 17 this month, will be interesting to see what it is next month. Pbn - have your days changed much over the last few months or are you bang on time every time? (ovulation wise)

Pbn3
May 27th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Hi immi dotted crosshairs mean the data I've entered make ovulation date uncertain/undetermined. Hoping that will change as I dont think I've o'ed yet going by my temps. My cycles are increasing by a day each month - had a 25 day cycle feb and last month was 28. Ov has been either day 13 or 14 previously. I've had no egcm this cycle yet and did all previous ones though it had decreased dramatically and only know I've o'ed becos of temping. I've been looking online at clear blue digital opks that give you a smiley face instead of lines. Apparently they're pricey but think I'll get some for next month. Just waiting to see what happens temp wise next few days..... How many days in your cycle last month? Only ask as you said FF indicated day 17? Is that usual for you?

pinkin2011
May 27th, 2015, 11:40 PM
I started the diet after we got back from California, so prob about 8 weeks now (or a little less with the added full on cardio). Wow, you are doing great with the weight! I started a health kick back in Oct/Nov, so I had already lost 10kg's before the HT attempt. I could do with a couple more off, but then that's it - -people are already telling me I shouldn't lose too much more because they think I look good, but I can't really see the difference in the mirror - but I can in clothes and on the scales obviously :)

I skip b/fast, then at around 10.30-11am have a peeled apple, some low fat yoghurt, 2 crumpets with jam and a coffee. Sometimes I add some crackers and hommus dip, but today I had a cupcake! (was DS3's bday on Monday so we have yum yums in the house from that! lol). Tnhe at dinner (4-5pm) I usually have some rice with broccoli, cauliflower and peeled zucchini with some salt reduced soy sauce. I am not a great lover of cooking, so the quicker and easier the better. I also find it fine having the same thing over and over too - although I do have diff dinners sometimes - margarita pizza, salad wrap etc. Then my snack meal at night time (8pm) is a light hot choc with a splash of skim milk and some snakes or low cal biscuits :)
Oh and there is a glass of wine with dinner usually....and sometimes a skinny cow icecream - they are the best!

Wow, you are doing so well!! I have been having a cheat meal on a sunday. Do you have any cheat meals? When are you going to have your first attempt? I cant wait to get started!!

ImmiNAddi
May 28th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Hi immi dotted crosshairs mean the data I've entered make ovulation date uncertain/undetermined. Hoping that will change as I dont think I've o'ed yet going by my temps. My cycles are increasing by a day each month - had a 25 day cycle feb and last month was 28. Ov has been either day 13 or 14 previously. I've had no egcm this cycle yet and did all previous ones though it had decreased dramatically and only know I've o'ed becos of temping. I've been looking online at clear blue digital opks that give you a smiley face instead of lines. Apparently they're pricey but think I'll get some for next month. Just waiting to see what happens temp wise next few days..... How many days in your cycle last month? Only ask as you said FF indicated day 17? Is that usual for you?

Last month I had 35days, which is unusually long for me - I have always been a standard sort of 28 days, but the last few cycles (since my HT attempt) have been out of whack by a week... Hoping that they either go back to normal or stay that way so I can get an idea of what my 'normal' is now :)

Hopefully you will see the O in your temp rises over the next few days x

ImmiNAddi
May 28th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Wow, you are doing so well!! I have been having a cheat meal on a sunday. Do you have any cheat meals? When are you going to have your first attempt? I cant wait to get started!!

Pinkin, I am pretty strict with it.... I had pizza on Monday night, but still stayed within the cals for the day. A cheat for me is like having 1800 cals instead of 1600 (which is what I have MFP set at) lol! I have a party to go to this weekend, so will prob eat some chicken or meat, otherwise people will wonder if I have fallen on my head as I never knock back meat etc... ;)

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 12:41 AM
thanks immi and I hope you get some normalcy back to :)

pinkin2011
May 28th, 2015, 12:44 AM
I had pizza for tea sunday night. I might have something this sunday too and then strict for 8 weeks.

Pinkin, I am pretty strict with it.... I had pizza on Monday night, but still stayed within the cals for the day. A cheat for me is like having 1800 cals instead of 1600 (which is what I have MFP set at) lol! I have a party to go to this weekend, so will prob eat some chicken or meat, otherwise people will wonder if I have fallen on my head as I never knock back meat etc... ;)

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Hi everyone! Thought we could do a quick recap on whose trying for what gender and ovulation eta seeing as our June 2ww thread can start in just 3 days time!!! Hitme I know you're due to o early June you might be the first!! I'm late June :( the week of 20th-27th) so I'm probably last in line lol!!
So I'll start: swaying girl, will have been on atomics le diet for 14 weeks when ttc including no meat (I used to inhale meat lol) eta ovulation last week in June. So excited to have boy swayers with us!! Take all my boy dust and I'll devour any pink dust on offer :):):) and just for posting time differences I'm in Australia :)

ImmiNAddi
May 28th, 2015, 02:47 AM
Good idea Pbn :)
I am swaying PINK (not hard to tell that one by my signature hey?), will have been on the LE diet and Cardio for around 11wks when we ttc. Due to ovulate late June (Pbn, prob the same time as you!). I am also in Australia :)

pinkin2011
May 28th, 2015, 03:06 AM
I am from Australia too and swaying pink. I will of been on the diet and exercise for about 12 weeks when i have my first attempt. Ovulation will be at the end of july id say 28th. I sm going for a cut off for a few cycles and see how i go.

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 03:11 AM
Good idea Pbn :)
I am swaying PINK (not hard to tell that one by my signature hey?), will have been on the LE diet and Cardio for around 11wks when we ttc. Due to ovulate late June (Pbn, prob the same time as you!). I am also in Australia :)
That's awesome immi!! So excited for us both and soooo happy I wont be alone at the end of the month!! I'm queensland how about you? Ok if you don't want to answer :) just so happy I found this site (mind you after more than hours and hours researching way back when lol) it really is such a motivational, supportful site I personally have never made comments ever in a forum. Feels so good to not feel so alone :) every finger and toe crossed you, me and everyone else get our DG xx!! My birthday is early June so that will be my bday wish!

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 03:14 AM
I am from Australia too and swaying pink. I will of been on the diet and exercise for about 12 weeks when i have my first attempt. Ovulation will be at the end of july id say 28th. I sm going for a cut off for a few cycles and see how i go.
Hi pinkin!! Yay another aussie lol! May be joining you in july yet but hopefully not lol! Will be following your posts regardless! Ditto everything I said in reply to immi xx

pinkin2011
May 28th, 2015, 05:09 AM
Hi pinkin!! Yay another aussie lol! May be joining you in july yet but hopefully not lol! Will be following your posts regardless! Ditto everything I said in reply to immi xx

I am in Melbourne! ! What does your sway involve? My hubby is doing well with everything so far... as in taking supps and drinking soy milk and no red meat!! I am still undecided on whether to do FR or get hubby to abstain. Decisions decisions. It was in my sway plan for him to abstain but my cycle has gotten longer since starting the diet i dont think he could abstain for 2 weeks!! Lol MEN!!

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Hubby has been great taking ole and soy milk if I remember to get some lol. Haven't really cut down on his red meat yet said if he could manage just chicken and fish after af shows I'd be happy. It's hard we've always been a meat eating family and I feel bad asking him for more than that. We are going for one attempt and I actually asked dh to fr (every 3-4 days) on his own lol. We are getting so little sleep as it is with ds2 and his shiftwork that neither of us are rarely in the mood lol. I'm 37 next week and he turns 45 in July so was a big hooray he actually agreed to try one more time. We waited 5 years after marrying to have kids trying to set ourselves up a bit now we both wished we'd just said to hell with it.. I actually went into an adult shop for the first time in my life to get him a dvd was so embarrassed and cant couldn't even look at some of the covers!!!! So funny what you'll admit to on a forum! I would never ever dream of talking about this stuff to anyone else lol!

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 05:41 AM
Tried to copy and paste a previous post I made about the "other" stuff I'm doing but can't work it out. So I have a salt lamp, wear a rose quartz and new moon necklace, and I printed an animated picture of a baby girl from internet and hand wrote under it 'thank you for our beautiful, healthy baby girl' stuck it on my bathroom mirror and read it whenever I go in there :)

pinkin2011
May 28th, 2015, 05:44 AM
That is hilarious. I would be way too chicken to go into an adult shop ha ha so good on you!!

I am glad we started trying for a baby as soon as we got married. I was 24 when ds1 was born but i feel i waited too long to try for another baby. I wish i had of started trying when ds1 was 2 but anyway it is what it is. My husband wants lots of kids!! He comes from a big family and lots of cousins so i guess i will see how i feel once our third is 2.

What sorts of foods are you eating on your diet? I usually eat everything in sight no limits at all so its tough for me but im sticking to it tho. ... having a cheat meal on a sunday night atm. I will cut that out after this week. Its the only thing that keeps me going all week looking forward to sundays hot chips or pizza yummmmm im salivating right now

pinkin2011
May 28th, 2015, 05:47 AM
Funny you say that about the baby girl pic... but for some reason every time i think about my baby i only picture a girl and i just think it will be a girl. Wishful thinking!!!

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 06:00 AM
I don't limit any foods pinkin just try stuck within the limits. Been having a lot of roast veggie meals (include a tbs of olive oil in my count) and shake a crap load of pepper and morrocan seasoning on them lol! Other favs are linda Mccartney cheese leek and red onion plaits, herbert adams cheese and spinach rolls, veggie delight classic not burgers. Usually have one higher end fat meal and soup with bread or cheese/tomato toastie for other. Uncle bens microwave rice ok to and birds eye steam fresh flavoured rices. Some days I don't bother counting but never go overboard except maybe the wine lol

Pbn3
May 28th, 2015, 06:01 AM
And for some reason boy names are eluding me I can only think of girl names!!!!

Ashforblue
May 28th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Hey ladies, swaying Blue here!! My attempt is mid June, AF should arrive in the next few days!! You ladies may have alllll of my pink dust!! :) can't wait to see everyone in the 2ww!! I'm USA!!! Oh yeah, been on diet for about 6 weeks, am vegan so will see what happens! Was thinking of adding some dairy products to my sway, but just can't do it :(... So I hope this works!! I need all the blue dust I can get!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 28th, 2015, 11:10 AM
As Pbn3 mentioned I am due to O either very late May or early June - totally stoked! I'm swaying pink. I wish I had of known about this site a few years ago!
When I make my attempt it will be 10 wks on the diet. Would have loved to do the 12 (and know it's quite possible that I will still have next month). Also doing cardio but I'm off and on with The frequency / I do the 60 but it's more like 4 days a week now.

smbarnett11
May 28th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Yikes! This thread exploded while I've been away. Good luck to everyone! Likewise, you blue swayers can have all my blue dust. I'm not trying till August, but good luck to everyone in June! Feeling super positive...

momamia4
May 28th, 2015, 10:22 PM
Mind if I join you ladies? I guess our first attempt will be either late June or early July depending on when I O. I'm going to be starting clomid with the start of my next cycle. My RE wants to do a CD3 ultrasound to make sure that I don't have any cysts before I start the clomid. We are swaying pink and I'll have been on LE for 6 months by our first attempt. I've gotten really used to it, although I did cheat while we were on vacation last week. I have noticed a significant difference in my moods and in DH since we started swaying, so I don't feel like my cheats will impact our sway at all. I have been couch potato since my tubal reversal at the end of February but just started the cardio up again a few days ago. I feel like it is too strong of a sway tactic not to include it. I'm getting a little frustrated that we keep having to put off our attempts. We couldn't try this cycle because we were on vacation and my RE wanted to do a CD3 ultrasound. It wasn't possible with me being on the other side of the country, so we had to skip this month. So, FX that we actually get a solid attempt with my next cycle!!! My blue dust is up for grabs, so please, for the love of God, someone take it!!! :D GL everyone!

Ashforblue
May 28th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Hey momma!!! Vacation is what delayed my attempt for May too!! But June is our month :) I hope everything goes well with clomid & ultrasound!

momamia4
May 29th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks, Ash! I have my FX for you!! :bighug: I really hope it's either June or July because otherwise I have to wait until October. :/ We have 2 DS's with May birthdays, so I'm not going to attempt in Aug or Sept. Does anyone know what happens if I have a cyst that doesn't go away? My mom had a cyst on one of her ovaries for 20 years. It never, ever went away. I am really concerned that I just won't be able to get the clomid.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 04:36 PM
I think but i might wrong but I think you can still et Clomid bc I know TONS of pcos moms that have used it.

momamia4
May 29th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks HMBOMT! That makes me feel better! :) It looks like I'm gearing up to O early this cycle. My advanced ovulation kit (which I'm in love with btw) says I'm on a high fertility day today. While I had 5 of those last month, I feel like I'm going to O soon. But I guess we'll see. Hopefully I will go early so I can get this show on the road!

Pink Pony
May 29th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Hi Ladies,,

Wishing you all the very best outcomes for your sways. I hope each of you are blessed with your gender of choice and healthy babies. I have been swaying since the beginning of May and hope to do my first attempt in Sept/ Oct. I am doing the couch potato option, because I have a low BMI, but feel really anxious because I know cardio has been getting really good results.

I will be following your journeys and have my fingers crossed for you all.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Thanks Pink Pony! It's. Very exciting time for us!
Lots of mamas had successful sways being couch pots! I know a few that are doing it so your not alone!

momamia4
May 30th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks Pink Pony!
You will have been on the diet for a long time by your attempt and that is really good for your sway. I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)

mommymachine
May 30th, 2015, 11:02 AM
I am so excited.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

momamia4
May 30th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Me too, mommymachine!!!

Ashforblue
May 30th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Me three, getting close!!

True Blue
May 30th, 2015, 02:37 PM
I'm nervously excited :) only a week away now!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 30th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Meeee toooo!!

True Blue
May 30th, 2015, 05:48 PM
:giggle:

tnmomma
May 30th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Hi ladies! I'm planning a girl sway for August. I just started the diet and it is tough! We have three boys and desperately need some pink in our lives. Praying for you all!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 30th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Welcome tnmomma - it is hard but then. It gets easier. I promise!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 30th, 2015, 11:43 PM
You guys. My Clomid is OBVIOUSLY doing its thing and one of the side effects that I think I'm having is higher T levels. I have been ridiculously in the mood to bd and that NEVER happens. I know Clomid sways pink, but T sways blue. Makes me a little nervous!

ImmiNAddi
May 31st, 2015, 12:40 AM
I had pizza for tea sunday night. I might have something this sunday too and then strict for 8 weeks.

Oh my! I had a bit of a cheat weekend (not so much with types of food, but with frequent eating die to being away at a party). Last night and today I feel yuk! Very sluggish and tired - don't want to exercise at all - just want to sleep. Thinking I will not stray from what I was doing before the 'party' weekend and keep strict until a BFP! Lol

goodmom
May 31st, 2015, 08:05 AM
So after waiting 5 days finally got Af ...now me too nervously excited :) hope all turns out great at end ...best wishes to u all
Sending u all ...pink swayers ...all my pink dust ... :)

momamia4
May 31st, 2015, 09:15 AM
Hitme, I am sure that you'll be fine. It sways so strongly pink!! Maybe you should take a bath or paint your nails to relax? Those things make me feel super girly!! :)

Immi, I hope you feel better!

Thanks, goodmom! You can have all of my blue dust! :giggle:

goodmom
May 31st, 2015, 09:17 AM
Thx momamia ...i would def hv ur blue dust :) hehe

taylrack
May 31st, 2015, 09:58 AM
Hi Ladies! I am ttc a girl in August. I had tubal reversal surgery 2 weeks ago so we are in the 60 day waiting period. Since we have a cruise planned for late August we are going to ttc after that. I have 2 beautiful boys from my first marriage (10 &8) and my DH has a son (10) from his. Since his ex wife's passed almost 2 years we also have custody of her 16 year old daughter. After 6 years together and all we've been through we are ready for a sweet baby of our own. We are swaying girl but I'd be delighted with a boy too.
Just started the LE diet and it's tough. I def see why I had 2 boys!
I think my sway will be great as soon as I can get in that cardio. I am so excited that I found this site. Preparing myself for pregnancy the last few months consisted of strength training, calcium supplements, multi vitamins, and a high protein diet! Little did I know I was swaying boy! Haha! Happy to be here and sending my blue baby dust to all you blue swayers! Good luck :)

True Blue
May 31st, 2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome taylrack and good luck with your pink sway :) lots of pink dust to you!!

momamia4
May 31st, 2015, 10:25 AM
Hi Taylrack! I had a tubal reversal at the end of February! How is your recovery going?

taylrack
May 31st, 2015, 10:40 AM
I had the open surgery and the first few days were pretty awful. I am starting to feel normal again and I return to work Monday. He went in through my tummy tuck scar so the incision was a lot bigger than planned. I think that's why my recovery was so rough.

momamia4
May 31st, 2015, 10:54 AM
I also had the open surgery. It was freaking horrible!! After a week of feeling like I was dying, I really questioned why I even went through with the reversal! I didn't expect the recovery to be so difficult. Now, I feel great! :) So, it does get better. I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

taylrack
May 31st, 2015, 05:51 PM
I felt that "uh oh why did I do this" as soon as I woke up and my body felt like I'd been hit by a truck and I was nauseated from the anesthesia. Lol
Thankful to be done with that!

pinkin2011
May 31st, 2015, 07:18 PM
Oh my! I had a bit of a cheat weekend (not so much with types of food, but with frequent eating die to being away at a party). Last night and today I feel yuk! Very sluggish and tired - don't want to exercise at all - just want to sleep. Thinking I will not stray from what I was doing before the 'party' weekend and keep strict until a BFP! Lol

I feel so sick today i had KFC last night and today i feel like i have a brick sitting in my stomach. Hopefully i will feel better after my walk. When did you say your first attempt was?? I will be trying at the end of july so will be 13 weeks on the diet.

ImmiNAddi
May 31st, 2015, 09:34 PM
I feel so sick today i had KFC last night and today i feel like i have a brick sitting in my stomach. Hopefully i will feel better after my walk. When did you say your first attempt was?? I will be trying at the end of july so will be 13 weeks on the diet.

Oh man, I could imagine what KFC would be like - it's the food version of a hangover! Lol. I am making myself get on the treadmill today - no matter what! 1st attempt will be at the end of this month!

momamia4
June 1st, 2015, 01:07 PM
I am feeling super blah today. I don't know what it is. I did force myself to exercise (in hopes it would lift my spirits) but I'm still feeling super hormonal. Is anyone else having a minor (aka major) freak out about swaying? I feel like regardless of how hard I try, I'm only going to end up with a ton of boys. I don't know where all of my confidence has gone today. I just want to crawl into bed with a pint of ice cream and cry. :tissue: It really doesn't help that somehow I managed to gain 3 freaking pounds since yesterday. Damn birthday parties. Sorry for all of the whining...

True Blue
June 1st, 2015, 01:11 PM
I got a little emotional last night momamia :hugs: swaying is hard work but that just proves it's so not the lifestyle you're used to giving so much hope it will work :fx:

True Blue
June 1st, 2015, 01:12 PM
Bed and ice cream sounds so good & I don't like ice cream :D

momamia4
June 1st, 2015, 01:49 PM
Thanks True Blue! I really needed to hear that. I definitely notice a huge difference since I started swaying. I cry so much more over everything! I used to get angry but now I just cry. It's very frustrating and DH doesn't know what to do with me, lol!

Ashforblue
June 3rd, 2015, 12:03 AM
Hope your feeling better momamia!! Swaying is so emotional!

Well I'm sitting here waiting for AF!! Blah, now that I actually want her to show up, of course she's late!!!! How's everyone else doing?

ImmiNAddi
June 3rd, 2015, 12:43 AM
I'm just waiting on AF too Ash.... tick tock... tick tock.... lol ;)
Momamia - I have some freak out thoughts here and there too - I am usually all 'yep, this is going to work, I'm going to get a pink one this time' and then every few days something makes me think 'why am I doing this, you know no matter what you do it will be another cute blue one'.... geesh........ I don't know, maybe we are all a little crazy... nothing wrong with crazy though right? :)

True Blue
June 3rd, 2015, 05:18 AM
Creeping up on O :)

Ash & Immi I hope if AF is coming it comes soon so you can get ready for the next cycle. I found once I got over the disappointment of BFN that AF helped me get excited for trying again.

goodmom
June 3rd, 2015, 05:33 AM
Fx ...trueblue ...hugsss

My af was also delayed it showed up after 5 days it was very frustrating :( ... hope u ash and immi get ur af soon ...best of luck.

momamia4
June 3rd, 2015, 08:26 AM
I am feeling better. Thanks ladies!! Now I am twiddling my thumbs waiting to O. I really thought I was going to O early this month but no luck. I should get a positive today. I am anxious for my next cycle to start so I can get going on the clomid.

GL everyone! FX this is your cycle! :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 3rd, 2015, 10:52 AM
I'm on cd 15, no surge yet despite lots of ovarian sensations... Wondering if the wondfo brand just isn't going to tell me. We dtd last night, and I was thinking of adding a second attempt at pos opk bc I don't want to spend month after month using the Clomid and I was hoping to avoid having another baby due at the other boys bdays.

momamia4
June 3rd, 2015, 02:44 PM
I finally got my peak opk today, cd17!! I think you'll get a positive soon, hitme. Although, (and forgive me if I'm wrong) I thought opks don't usually work with clomid? Did I just make that up or is that a real thing? Lol! I don't remember if they don't show a positive or what but I feel like I read that somewhere. Maybe that's what's going on??

essnce629
June 3rd, 2015, 03:21 PM

I usually test sometime in the afternoon and then again before bed.

What is the dotted crosshairs about? I haven't been charting all that long and don't know much about it... The FF gave me the crosshairs on cycle day 17 this month, will be interesting to see what it is next month.

FF gives me dotted cross hairs when I put in that I have fertile (watery or eggwhite) cm after O which occasionally happens.

Hi everyone! Thought we could do a quick recap on whose trying for what gender and ovulation eta seeing as our June 2ww thread can start in just 3 days time!!! Hitme I know you're due to o early June you might be the first!! I'm late June :( the week of 20th-27th) so I'm probably last in line lol!!

Hi ladies, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!

My condensed story: I started reading on here in November 2013 to help my best friend sway girl (she has two boys like me). Then I started my sway in February 2014. After 5 cycles (over 8 months time since I took a few cycles off) I got pregnant but miscarried in October at 7 weeks. DH doesn't want any more kids (I had swayed on my own) and he even went for a vasectomy consultation, but hasn't done anything permanent yet. He's been pulling out for the most part or sometimes using a condom, so my chances of getting pregnant are pretty slim. I have to continue swaying lightly though as there's always a small chance with the pull out method and I know if I go 100% back to my boy lifestyle and get pregnant on accident (both boys were oopsies) I will have another boy. So until DH does anything permanent, I will continue skipping breakfast, eating only twice a day, drinking alcohol/diet soda/coffee daily, and taking fiber and cinnamon. I'm back to eating meat since I found out I had a severe iron deficiency after my miscarriage and being on the LE diet for so long. I will not go back to taking fish oil, probiotics, and drinking green tea which I used to do daily. I just hope, hope, hope that the pull out method fails eventually! Also, DH takes any vitamins I give him so he's been taking OLE for over a year now.

XXforhubby
June 3rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
I'm on cd 15, no surge yet despite lots of ovarian sensations... Wondering if the wondfo brand just isn't going to tell me. We dtd last night, and I was thinking of adding a second attempt at pos opk bc I don't want to spend month after month using the Clomid and I was hoping to avoid having another baby due at the other boys bdays.

I don't think it is the wondfos that are the problem. They worked great for me, the same ones you have. What I believe is going on, the Clomid is delaying things from your usual norm. People tend to ovulate 6-8 days AFTER their last dose of Clomid. I think you're going to ovulate soon!!!

FWIW, on my BFP cycle I couldn't get a positive opk on Wondfos OR CB digitalis!! I always did in EVERY cycle before! Go figure!!

FX so hard for you that you catch the first egg, or two [emoji6]!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

True Blue
June 3rd, 2015, 03:31 PM
essnce I got one of my DD's through the pull out method I so so so hope you get yours :pray: :fx:

Ashforblue
June 3rd, 2015, 03:49 PM
Well AF is here!!! Yay, cd 1! So in a couple weeks we will have our official first attempt!!

True Blue
June 3rd, 2015, 03:53 PM
Good Luck Ash :fx: for BFPs !!

Ashforblue
June 3rd, 2015, 04:00 PM
You too True!! :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 3rd, 2015, 07:08 PM
Momamia and xx - I hope so! I guess it's only cd 15, it has been 7 days since my last dose . The packaging said 5-10 so I guess there is still time. I still nurse my ds and lemme tell you, my nipples are killing me, so I think it's going to happen soonish.
I am on the day 4 plan, but don't know how long I want to roll that way. I'd rather do the one attempt at opk... Maybe I'll learn what day to expect that to happen, this cycle, and do one attempt next month.

pinkin2011
June 3rd, 2015, 11:15 PM
I can not believe i have my first attempt next month.... Next month!!!!!!!!!!

True Blue
June 4th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Good Luck Pinkin :)

momamia4
June 4th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Good luck pinkin! :)

goodmom
June 4th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Pinkin2011 ...good luck ...

Ashforblue
June 4th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Whoohooo, this is going to be a great summer!! :cheerteam:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 09:39 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/04/fe986839243f35872cb1dc8fbb75e01a.jpg getting there!!! Now I'm going to panic lol I am super tempted to add an attempt. Like I bd tues, so if it turns pos tomorrow, my attempt was for Saturday...
But if it turns pos today... Idk. What would you do?!?

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 09:40 AM
I have 3 opks left. Should I test later today? It sure looks like it will be pos today or tomorrow [emoji51]

Ashforblue
June 4th, 2015, 10:41 AM
What if you did Friday? Would that still be only 1 attempt? Or I guess that would be every 3 days..... Hmmmm, hope the other girl swayers will chime in!! So exciting the fx & my pink dust to you!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Ya im super tempted to have the extra attempt... Who knows when I'll O, even with a surge right? So I guess this month I'll stick to Saturday as my attempt. Atomic thinks bc of my age and the Clomid i shouldn't stick to one attempt.... I was hoping to still pull it off, and have that one attempt closer to O.
Guess I'll see what happens this aft when I test, and if my temps go up tomorrow. (The were a hair higher today, but nothing crazy)

momamia4
June 4th, 2015, 11:43 AM
I'd stick with the one attempt and add another next time if this one doesn't work out. I think you're good though. GL and FX!!! :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Ya I think I'll be 0-4. Does that make sense? If I get a pos opk
Tomorrow and then O Saturday? Pretty slim odds of conception :( I think if it goes pos today I'll leave it alone, but if it goes pos tomorrow I'll bd Then instead of sat.
Im retesting at 2ish.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Little update. Opk was neg still this aft. Tomorrow it should be pos; I think we're gonna go for it tomorrow eve (unless it's still negative, then I'll wait for Saturday, which is the schedule away way) but I'll be amazed if it's negative tomorrow.

True Blue
June 4th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I would expect a positive tomorrow hitme I'm surprised it's not positive tonight it's very close :)
Good Luck :fx: catch that egg ;)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Think I should test again between 6-8? Atomic wants me to bd at pos. I have 3 tests left [emoji51]

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Cross posted http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/04/33124563603327b6acdddf289d144e12.jpg
Almost pos.
Assuming I will o tomorrow. My attempt was tues eve; I feel like 0-3 is possible, but I'm wishing that I could have just bd at pos opk. Wishing I never did the every 4 days thing (which I did bc I didn't know if opks would work so well...) hindsight is 20/20z
Bd today will be 2 attempts for sure... Tomorrow is still likely 2 attempts
Waiting til sat is most likely going to be too late (but then maybe not right?) ugh what to do!?!?

mommymachine
June 4th, 2015, 10:31 PM
Oh gosh. What a tough call. I did get pregnant with what I think was 0-4 with DD1 but I wasn't temping so I don't know for sure. Hmmmm. I don't know. I am sorry. I think I would go for Friday night/Early Saturday morning. But that is just what I would do.

ImmiNAddi
June 4th, 2015, 11:30 PM
CD1!!!!! Arghh!!! It's here... so excited and nervous at the same time - who would of ever thought we could get so sparked up by AF arriving! Lol :)

pinkin2011
June 4th, 2015, 11:48 PM
I can not wait to start trying!!!

Whats your plan of attack Immi... are you attempting at +opk?

ImmiNAddi
June 5th, 2015, 12:49 AM
I can not wait to start trying!!!

Whats your plan of attack Immi... are you attempting at +opk?

Yep Pinkin, 1 attempt at + :)
I was going to do a tracked cycle with my FS/DR but decided for this first try I will save myself the hassle of early morning blood tests/driving/leaving hubby with all the boys and $100, and just go by the opk to start with.

True Blue
June 5th, 2015, 06:33 AM
So close hitme!! Maybe flip a coin for Friday night or Saturday morning if your comfortable with it :)

True Blue
June 5th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Immi I felt the same :D it goes pretty quickly too. I'm still waiting for my opks to start darkening. Still very negative but I find mine are negative until the day before O then they quickly darken and lighten again. Starting to feel little ovary niggles :)

ImmiNAddi
June 5th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Immi I felt the same :D it goes pretty quickly too. I'm still waiting for my opks to start darkening. Still very negative but I find mine are negative until the day before O then they quickly darken and lighten again. Starting to feel little ovary niggles :)

My fingers are crossed for you True! :fx:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Got it. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/05/d292d5dea94cb05269fb6210ee28deb3.jpg
Gah! This one turned pos before the pee hit the end lol!
I'm liking the Saturday morning idea... Gosh. I always thought I'd know what I'd do in this situation! Haha! So easy to advise when it's someone else.
I know atomic would say dtd but idk - who knows if I'll ovulate at the 12 hr end of the spectrum? I'm so unsure what I want to do!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 08:57 AM
If it were someone else I would saY" wait til sat, it in case you O late). And with my others I would get usually 2 positives 2 days in a row but that was 2 years ago! Can't go by that.

goodmom
June 5th, 2015, 09:05 AM
M not an expert but ur pos opk is making me nervous :) if i was u i would dtd either late friday or early sat bcoz what if u ov by night today ?
Last month i got positive by 6 pm and by next morning abt 5 am my temp went high and ff detected ovulation ... i dont want to confuse u ...just wishing best for u hitmebaby ...
Good luckkkk..... xx

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 09:19 AM
I get what you mean! It's a gamble right? If I do ovulate earlier - than my tues attempt it's maybe viable? I am very much leaning toward tonight and calling it. The logical side of my brain says this is ludicrous and if I want to get pg to just do it lol - but the person that has longed for a daughter her whole life keeps that "one attempt" idea pretty close to her heart.

momamia4
June 5th, 2015, 09:21 AM
So it turns out that I am actually ovulating today. We are in the 2ww for this cycle! :) DH thought I couldn't get preggers once the opk is positive and so he didn't pull out. Apparently I should have explained that the opposite is true but I didn't know that's what he thought. Lol! Sometimes I forget that I'm not talking to him about everything I talk about on here. Does anyone else do that? I also forget that he hasn't done all of the research I've done on swaying, so he tends to get frustrated when I act like he should know something even though I've never talked to him about it before. Ooops! :) I think he knows more than he let's on and he's just impatient. Maybe I shouldn't tell him so much about my cycle??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Omg that's awesome! Haha so what day did you dtd in relation to O

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 10:09 AM
And Ya, I barely tell
My Dh anything lol but we don't bd between attempts either... Just the scheduled events lol that i schedule [emoji23][emoji23]

momamia4
June 5th, 2015, 10:10 AM
HAHAHAHA!! That's so funny! It was O-1 for our attempt.

purplepoet20
June 5th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Well I guess now that June is here this thread is bouncing with baby hopes!

purplepoet20
June 5th, 2015, 12:05 PM
I am cd1 but not ready this mth. So this month I am going strict on everything then I will try next cycle until September. I get to sad trying for a long time (9 cycles with DS3). I am trying to leave out a lot but also take a lot of things away.

My cycles have been very short lately, about 21days instead of 28. But with clomid I go to about 30ish.

Diet is mostly Mexican Vegeterian. 4 snack sized meals a day from 10am-6pm. Drinking coffee in the am since my son wakes up at 6am. Also drinking 8oz of either Crystal Light or Diet Coke a few times a day.

I haven’t lost any weight recently but I am riding an exercise bike for 15-20mins about 3-4x’s a day… all my boys will allow at one time. I may try to add a few 1hr days now that DH has 3 day weekends. Many many years ago I used to race so I find bike riding very calming. Maybe I will pull my old bike out and take a few road days.

Going to take fiber, folic acid, cal/mag, and Clomid and that’s it. I am breastfeeding a 2 and ¾ year old, so I don’t want to take to much. Found out recently that DH has very low T but appearantly he was tested for it after DS1 was born and it was low then. He will be starting T-shot next week and the side affects are low-sperm count!

Recently I had a sad moment at a Walmart and had to buy a Strawberry outfit in… NB, 3mths, 6mths, 9mth, and 12mths. All the same but I could not pass since I have always been a strawberry nut. My kitchen is nothing but Strawberry items or red. I think I will put this under the center of the bed so DH feels it too! I will wait to make something with my special fabric, it hurts to much to do anything with it without knowing if I am having a girl.

Other things we are doing…
It is summer in Phoenix so it is hot, sort of! We have been having a wet year so it keeps cooling down. DH doesn’t even want to go swimming. But since he drives around all day I am hoping that will help heat up his swimmers.

Even though I know I would want to find out what we are having I am going to do my best and ignore it. I do not want anymore kids after this so I want to be surprised. Since all our boys have family names we will do the same for the next one. Not many choices for boys but we have 2 names at least. With each pregnancy we have picked a different girls name so this time I will put all girls names on the list. We will pick a name after it is born!

I am charting with an Ovucue but may also add other test just to make sure both match up. I may not plan DTD for certain days because of all the other things going on but I am hoping to try every 4 days but with clomid and DHs issues I wonder if I should just try everyday to get prego faster.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the thread. Sounds like you've got a pretty good plan underway :) i too am on Clomid, and went in with every 4 days, but I don't want to "waste" the Clomid either, and kinda just want to be pg. Do OPKS Work for you? I think I'm going to do just one attempt at opk next cycle (if I don't catch an egg this cycle)

purplepoet20
June 5th, 2015, 12:52 PM
I did want to mention that in the last 5 years I have suffered from a sort of depression. I am trying to except the cause of it but it is difficult.

My mothers family believed that you have to have sons. Because of this my mother's sister abused me for over a year until my father took us back to Cali with him. The abuse was very traumatic and I even supressed it until I was 10. I still have nightmares to this day.

Growing up I always wanted sons, not because of their beliefs but because I was afraid I would abuse a daughter. After having my sweet ds1 I knew I could never hurt a little one. Then after ds2 "my boy" I felt maybe God didn't want me to have a girl, maybe he knew something that I didn't know. With ds3 I knew that even after not getting what I was hoping for and finding out his twin was a girl I felt that maybe it wasn't time. God did give me a glimmer of hope and a major heartbreak.

I want a girl for my mother-in-law to finally have her first girl and for my DH to have a little princess. But deep down inside I want the chance to love a lil girl!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Oh mama that's so terrible :( im so sorry you had this experience.

purplepoet20
June 5th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the thread. Sounds like you've got a pretty good plan underway :) i too am on Clomid, and went in with every 4 days, but I don't want to "waste" the Clomid either, and kinda just want to be pg. Do OPKS Work for you? I think I'm going to do just one attempt at opk next cycle (if I don't catch an egg this cycle)

I tried opk before but wasn't sure what I was doing. They were digital but I am not going to do the digital again. My ovacue seems to work pretty well and matches my symptoms/feelings and it predicts well ahead in time for me to have a cut off. But I also want to make sure I hit close enough to O. I believe all my boys were conceived right around O so I want a little cut off, maybe 2days.

momamia4
June 5th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Purplepoet, I'm very sorry that you experienced such a horrible thing. Have you ever considered that maybe you would take extra special care of a daughter because of your experience?

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Cut off isn't worth it mama - my boys too were conceived close to O, but I was also eating a boy diet and had no clue.

mommymachine
June 5th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I am so sorry purple poet :(

ImmiNAddi
June 6th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Welcome Purplepoet :) Sorry to hear of your heartbreak xox
Glad you have found us here in this thread to keep you entertained until it's your time :)
I saw some cute fabric whilst at the shops yesterday and 'had' to buy it - I have just finished a baby floor/play mat - quickest thing I have made! Lol. Hopefully looking at it will keep my motivation for the LE diet and exercising going (as I am starting to want to eat lots of bad and yummy things)
Here is a pic of my motivation ladies xox

mommymachine
June 6th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Well done! That is so cute.

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Omg, that is SUPER CUTE!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 6th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Gah! Adorable!!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 6th, 2015, 11:22 PM
I had a cheat night! Went to a party. I had battered shrimp as a cheat and Caesar salad (and veggies) I had 3 beers lol and cake. Haha! But I still think according to MFP I was within my limits! Just a little higher than usual and WAY less thAn previous months on the regular boy life HE appetite I had.

Pbn3
June 7th, 2015, 04:49 AM
Good for you hitme!! Pretty soft treat night though lol :) ) I almost caved for a bite of corned meat last night but didn't because I knew I wouldn't be able stop biting lolol!!!

ImmiNAddi
June 7th, 2015, 04:53 AM
I'm struggling big time with food and lack of energy at the moment (doesn't help that is has been -6 deg in the mornings - cold!... lol). I will have my first attempt in 2 weeks - I KNOW I need to keep going with the diet, but it seems so hard at the moment? I just want to eat and eat.... And I can't get into wanting to get on the treadmill for an hour - missed out today. Not sure why? Have any other ladies experienced this sort of 'fading willpower' so close to an attempt?

Pbn3
June 7th, 2015, 05:06 AM
I'm struggling big time with food and lack of energy at the moment (doesn't help that is has been -6 deg in the mornings - cold!... lol). I will have my first attempt in 2 weeks - I KNOW I need to keep going with the diet, but it seems so hard at the moment? I just want to eat and eat.... And I can't get into wanting to get on the treadmill for an hour - missed out today. Not sure why? Have any other ladies experienced this sort of 'fading willpower' so close to an attempt?
Immi I'm right there with you except the cardio. I opted out of that because deep down I knew I couldn't commit to it. And lucky because ds2 just wont freaking sleep through the night atm without waking me up multiple times. I've been awake since 3am this morning on less than 5 hours sleep and all I want to do is feed my face with favorite foods.... however I console myself with the fact that I've done this for 12 weeks (blew out a couple days in that but who's counting lol) and in another 2 weeks time after my attempt I will have no regrets!!! Thats my motivation - oh and the extra wine lol!!!!

momamia4
June 7th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Immi that is so cute!!! It makes me want to go out and buy some fabric to make one too! :)

momamia4
June 7th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Every time I get close to O, I start to think that maybe I really just want a baby and gender doesn't matter. But then I go out in public and see all of the baby girls and they remind me that I really do want a DD so badly!! It also helps that I have 2 super girly baby outfits in my closet that I look at when I get like that, lol!! I bought one when I was pregnant with ds1 and the other with ds2. When they were both boys, I decided not to buy anymore girl clothes because I thought I was jinxing myself, lol!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 7th, 2015, 08:35 AM
I reasoned with myself over the lack of cardio. It's been a week for me :( but my fading will power was bc I was so crampy and It really hurt to do much but I probably could have walked. And now I'm afraid to start jogging again too bc it can elevate T levels if you're not used the cardio. I am hoping to get that stroller out and at least walk again...
Temps spiked this morning too btw :) 1dpo

ImmiNAddi
June 7th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Yay for temp spike Hitme ;)
I am making myself get on the treadmill in the morning no matter what!

momamia4
June 7th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Yay hitme!! :)

True Blue
June 7th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Yay hitme GLFXGLFX :D

Immi I love that so creative!!

Momamia I too feel that I will be happy to just get pregnant :) that said I would deeply love if it was a baby boy ;) I too have little purchases I take out and dream with :D

Ashforblue
June 7th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Awesome Hitme GL!! Sooo excited for you!!

I'm the same.... Closer to O I'm thinking 3 girls won't be so bad.... But I've put the hubby's old baby outfit under the bed and am ready to try my hardest for that little boy!!!
I understand about the winter eating more.... To make you feel better, both my girls were concieved during the cold months when I was eating more.. But I was skipping breakfast MOST days and they were both one shot wonder pullouts.... Hope that makes you feel better!!

mommymachine
June 7th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Awesome Hitme GL!! Sooo excited for you!!

I'm the same.... Closer to O I'm thinking 3 girls won't be so bad.... But I've put the hubby's old baby outfit under the bed and am ready to try my hardest for that little boy!!!

Best attitude that you could have!

purplepoet20
June 9th, 2015, 10:43 AM
This last weekend I cheated and ate pizza, very good reason. We made a day trip to where we lived a few years ago and ate at our favorite pizza place. It's been almost 3y's since we had pizza that good. But I still managed to loose a lb since friday.

Bulldogluv
June 9th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Hello All,
June was our first month TTC and it was off to a rocky start. I normally O around CD15, but this month I didn't get a "flashy face" on the CBE OPK until CD16 and then got nothing but negatives after that. I had CM from CD10-15, but didn't BD until CD17 due to waiting on "solid smiley" from CBE OPK which never came. I think I'm out this month. Better luck in July :) Good luck to all you lovely ladies out there!!! I have a beautiful DD, so I will give all my pink dust to those TTC girls in exchange for blue ;)

Pink Pony
June 9th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Its beautiful :)

Magical22
June 9th, 2015, 07:44 PM
O day today then start the TWW tomorrow any cycle buddies??

Ashforblue
June 9th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Good luck!! Fx! I'm still about a week out but I have a feeling maybe shorter...

Ashforblue
June 10th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Ok weird question.... Are you suppose to let your urine go room temp b4 testing with the wondfo? Last cycle I stuck the stick in right away but when I reread the instructions this time I saw the room temp thing.... help!!!

momamia4
June 10th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I never wait. I didn't know that was a thing, lol!

Ashforblue
June 10th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I thought it sounded strange too!! I just wanted to see if I was doing it wrong!!!

mommymachine
June 10th, 2015, 01:39 PM
I never wait. I didn't know that was a thing, lol!

same!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 10th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I never knew that either - never waited!

Magical22
June 11th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Never knew and never waited.

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Thx ladies!! I'm not going to wait either!! Now I just need to O to hurry up so I can join in the June 2ww!! This week is going to be sloooowww!!!

ImmiNAddi
June 11th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Thx ladies!! I'm not going to wait either!! Now I just need to O to hurry up so I can join in the June 2ww!! This week is going to be sloooowww!!!

I hear ya! ;) Waiting for next Fri/Sat....... hurry up already!! :)

Pbn3
June 11th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Immi I'm due for next Friday or Saturday too!!

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Let's hope we all O early, lol!!

goodmom
June 11th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Yes me too i want to join u all soon in 2ww asap ...:)

Magical22
June 11th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Immi I'm due for next Friday or Saturday too!!

Me too, well maybe Sunday!!

Pbn3
June 12th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Me too, well maybe Sunday!!

Yay magical!! Would be great to be o buddies lol

momamia4
June 12th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Why does the 2ww always go by so slowly?! I'm 7dpo today and I haven't had hardly any symptoms except for being very aware of my uterus, if that makes sense, lol! I'm debating whether or not to test on Monday (I'll be 10dpo). I feel like it will give me something to do but is it worth it to see a bfn? What do you guys think?