PDA

View Full Version : Hi All I want to post a new thread, but only seem to be able to here.

jen75
February 9th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hi Ladies.
i want to post a new thread as i need some halp and advice and have some news i wish to update you all with, but i cannot seem to get the new post button to come up so i can post in the right forum????? ant help would be greatly appreciated,
xxxxxxxxxx

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2015, 03:28 PM
What browser are you using?

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2015, 03:28 PM
What forum?

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2015, 03:32 PM
I also see you PM'ed me the other day, I'll get back with you via pm

jen75
February 10th, 2015, 08:29 AM
thanks ladies. It would be great if you could find the time to pm me, i know how busy you are. I have managed to post now I am so rubbish on the computer!!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2015, 10:28 AM
IT's not that, it's because I wanted to have the time to talk to you without 17 children climbing on me and my husband talking to me nonstop about the play calls of the Seattle Seahawks in our recent Superbowl sporting event LOL. Sometimes I do that (postpone people who I really want to talk to) for no good reason other than that I really do want to give them my full attention, which never seems to happen LOL!!!

jen75
February 14th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Oh i know just when you mean. sometimes its months before i get to catch up with some people because i know i will need a long time and want a time to really communicate, whenever you have a chance it will be fine. I have got my first set of pre testing results today and hope to post them later for some interpretations. I have no idea what they all mean!!
catch up soon, x