PDA

View Full Version : August 2WW

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Indira
August 27th, 2011, 05:29 PM
congratulations anxiousandready!
princesssarah that such a clear line!!
Well, AF is here :mad: I didn´t expect a bfp this month but I´m down the same because I´m obviously too thin to conceive and now gaining weight and getting pregnant will get me another boy for sure.
Good news is I ate what I wanted today :)
I wish I could give you some advice mocha but I can´t; I was going to take a break too but now my next attempt being only 2 weeks away...I can´t.
But I do think when your 4th baby arrives you should have the best help situation possibile, sounds like with your mother there you could really relax, enjoy and recover. I still hope you won´t need to make this decision...
Emmy I´m glad your temps are rising,FX!
Lola good luck!

zanacal
August 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Oh Indira I'm sorry, I was really hoping for you. {hugs}

Indira
August 27th, 2011, 05:34 PM
thanks zani X

Alexis2007
August 27th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Sorry AF showed Indira!! :(

Congrats Anxious!!!

Mochagirl
August 27th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Indira - sorry about af.

I feel the same way as you now that I feel like af will come on schedule in a few days...the attempt is too tantalizingly close to stop now - in just over 2 weeks I will have O'd again and could be in the 2WW again. I think we may just take a risk and figure it all out later. I like the birthdate better anyway with a Sept conception - the baby's birthday will be right between my twins and ds3, and I won't have to be pregnant all summer in our un- air conditioned house. I would also prefer to have the baby while my boys are still in school - combining a new baby with the beginning of summer vacation doesn't sound like a very good idea....

Indira
August 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
I would also prefer to have the baby while my boys are still in school - combining a new baby with the beginning of summer vacation doesn't sound like a very good idea.... I agree, I´m starting to worry about this, whether I should skip oktober and november.
I think it´s a good idea for you to go ahead, I´m having this feeling we pink swayers need every change we have because it might take us 8 months or a year to conceive (well I hope not!) and if you do get pregnant in september, you will just be so happy and you´ll figure out a solution.
I´m feeling more optimistic today, snacking and eating meat yesterday has really made me feel better and gain a chilo.
I have thought out little changes to my diet and sway and am visualizing my girl again and the idea of 3 boys isn´t that bad.

swish
August 28th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Sorry, indira, keep eating and hopefully that will help!
Mocha, you're still not out, the percentage of people that get bfp early is really low, fx!
Congratulations, anxious!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else!!
I'm now on cd 44 and still waiting for af. Lol, I'm starting to hope I'm the 1% who don't get bfp from poas and the blood test will miraculously reveal I'm preggers...in my little dream world....

Mochagirl
August 28th, 2011, 07:12 AM
swish, you know I'm pulling for you to get that miracle BFP. I keep seeing examples of people who never got a BFP while pregnant.

My temp dipped today - not below the coverline, but pretty low. I'm fairly sure af is coming.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22b67e/

swish
August 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Oh no, that is soooo rotten! Like you said though, only 2 weeks and you'll be back again!

Mochagirl
August 28th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I was just in the bathroom, and to my surprise found blood when I wiped. I think it's too much to be spotting, which means af has arrived 3 days early! What's up with that?

Mochagirl
August 28th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Ok - I just checked again and now the blood seems to be disappearing, so I'm wondering if it was just spotting. If so, I suppose that COULD be a good sign that maybe I have a late implanter - is that possible at 12dpo? I never spot like this before af - maybe just a tiny drop that I can only find if I'm checking my cervix, but not so much I thought I needed a tampon! We'll see what happens as the day goes on. Maybe it will turn into af after all.... I'm so confused!

Zivic-Bubac
August 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I'm in again!!!!
I wanted to say it's nice to see the same crowd again, but maybe that's inappropriate? :wink:

Mocha_ I hope this is your month! FX!

Mochagirl
August 28th, 2011, 11:37 AM
The blood is back and there's quite a bit of it. I think it's af, but I realised it's only 2 days early, not 3. I suppose if af was going to come anyway, she might as well come early so I can get on with the next cycle.... Should I be concerned that my LP is getting shorter, though? It started out at 12 days before the diet and Vitex, then went to 14, 13 and now back to 12.

Alexis2007
August 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Oh I'm sorry Mocha :( Don't worry about your LP. Mine always ranged from 12-14 days depending when I O'ed. The earlier I O'd the longer it was. The later I O'ed the shorter it was lol.

princesssarah34
August 28th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Ladies......I did not get a FRER yesterday because the stupid store up here didn't have any! They didn't have any pg tests at all...which is weird because they use to! Oh well....I will just be patient and wait a few more days. If AF is to come it should show it's ugly head any day....if it doesn't show by Wed. I will test again with a FRER...I will have to drive 20 mins to go get one but sometimes that is how it is!! :sigh:

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Mocha...I am so sorry about AF. My LP went form 14 days to 13 days with the diet and supps. I look at as a good thing since if I do get a BFN, I get to sart over sooner.

AFM....big temp jump today for me!!! I so hope it is a good sign, what do you ladies think of my chart? I know I started off with those crazy lower flat temps but I "think" things are improving?!?

Good Luck Zivic and wlecome back!!!

Hurry up and get a FRER Princess!!! LOL

WashingtonPromise
August 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Hi ladies :wave:

I thought I would join you guys. Maybe all the testing that you guys do over here will keep me entertained and away from my tests :) I decided to box my left over tests from last month and put them in a different room, them being in the bathroom cabinet was just to easy and tempting. I am going to try and keep my mind off my symptoms and testing, and encourage you guys instead....we'll see how that works.

Sorry about AF Mocha, I was really pulling for you.

Emmy: I think your chart looks great. Huge jump at 8 dpo, good sign. Can't wait to see tomorrows temp.

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome Washington!!! I hope this is your month and I am sending you lots of blue dust!!!

DoulaMama
August 29th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Mocha- I'm so sorry Hun:( xo I am really pulling for that medium to be right, and that you'll get your pink BFP in Sept!!!

Emmy- your chart looks exactly like mine at 7-8dpo!!! Fingers crossed!!! xoxo

WP- good luck!!!!

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Good morning, 2wwers!

Princess, I can see a line also! Excited to see more poas action!!! I'm gonna go ahead and give you a congrats!!!

Anxiousnready, congrats to you!!! I hope your ILs are right and this is your boy!

Indira, thank you for the cheering, and I'm sorry that AF showed for you. Next go round is only 2 weeks away....even though I know it is annoying to have to try all over again.

Emmy, nice temp jump! I am going to put in my 2 cents about eating normally after O and say DO IT. You need the nutrients to get your bean to implant. Hope this month is a good one for you!

Mocha, blast it. I'm sorry you feel AF is here, and early. I don't think there is anything to be worried about with a changing LP, as long as it is not shorter than 11 days. When I was taking more hormonal supps, mine would be shorter, so who knows. I am glad you are going for it, though. I agree, we infertile and girl swayers need to keep on it cuz time is not on our side.

Swish, maybe get a beta soon? I hope you are one of the no bfp but pg gals (even though that is annoying, LOL....but at least you'd be pg.)

ZB and WP, woot woot! Boy swayers in the 2ww house! WP, I am with ya, trying not to obsess...even though I am sure I will test at 10dpo, I am trying to overlook anything symptom-ish and just remain calm.

I hear ALL of you about ttc sucking big time....it is hard on these diets, both of them! FX we can get out of this thread soon, not that I don't enjoy all the comraderie, of course. Better for us to be yacking in the pg boards, lol!

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 11:08 AM
DM, how are you feeling???

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks Ladies! I am so hoping this is my month. My timing scares me though. We me ovulating a day earlier it messed things up. I was looking for a 1 to 1.5 day cutoff and instead think I dtd within 12 and 4 hours of O....major boy timing...I just pray the diet and hormone changes made the difference!

Hope you are feeling good DM!

Good Luck to all us ladies...we need some BFP's!!!

Mochagirl
August 29th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Hi ladies - thanks everyone for your kind words.

DM - I normally don't believe in readings of any sort, but I do find it interesting that she predicted a BFP in September when I thought that couldn't be a possibility...and now here I am hoping for one! I had a big hesitation yesterday when I realised that my due date will be right at the beginning of my Mom's 2 week trip to Europe, so it's pretty sure she wouldn't be here for the birth. I had a good cry, but then talked to her and though she admitted she really doesn't like the thought of not being here for the big moment, she could always fly home if there was an emergency or I needed her, and she thinks I might as well let fate decide my timing for me instead of taking months off what has proven to be a stressful TTC journey. I love my Mom!

Anyway, I'm really pulling for some BFPs here. Emmy, princess - I'm looking at you two!

Oh, and welcome to our little group, Washington! I'm a POAS addict too, but I think I might try to take it a bit more easy this cycle, mostly because all those FRERs are breaking the bank!

princesssarah34
August 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Mocha...Sorry about AF! FX for next time!
Congrats on any BFP!! (trying to cover everyone...since I get in here read all the posts and then forget who had what! Sorry ladies I have mommy brain!)

And as for a FRER for me I may just wait out the next few days.....Wed. will be 28d and if AF doesn't show then I will test again.......I am thinking I got a bad batch of ic pg....with evp's.....I took one yesterday and drip it in just some water and got a faint line (but it didn't have any color...the ones I had taken had color)? And I am not sure where the real line is suppose to be on those things...never used them before......or maybe it was way to early...but they aren't getting any darker either! :confused:
So I have no idea.....and I really don't want to waste money on something like a FRER....ykwim! I keep going back and forth on what to do....AF has not shown yet but I still have a few days.....if it comes Wed. that is 28 days and would be totally back to normal for me! :fingers:

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 12:19 PM
You have more patience then me Princess!!

I so hope that is a sign for you Mocha!! I got the prediction of a conception and/or positive pregnancy test in july or august and it would be a girl! I so hope this is my month then!!! Hopefully I will get my BFP this month and you will get yours in Sept like predicted! I don't always believe in signs but with swaying and how hard it is you have to believe in things to get you through the day!

princesssarah34
August 29th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Ok ladies...I had one IC test left so I took it just to see what would happen.....Here is a pic...now this is with SMU....and with in the 5 min mark...and then I went back in at 15min or so line was way darker than before....the other IC tests I have took never got darker after the 5 min mark....what do you ladies think???

I may go get a few FRERS...if you guys think this not crazy! :bigsmile:

1st pic....SMU with in 5 min mark
2nd pic...is what I saw after looking again later

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
GO BUY A FRER!!! You are so preggers!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!

Mochagirl
August 29th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I agree - it's clear as a bell. You're preggers! Congrats!!!! I think at this point you could even get a digi so you can see the beautiful word 'pregnant' on your test!

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Remind me...what DPO are you?

princesssarah34
August 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Remind me...what DPO are you?

I really have no idea....if I go by the o date of the 20th...I am only 9dpo...but I was getting a faint line at 6dpo...so I don't think that the 20th was right...I prob O'd sooner than that...see why I am so confused!!

And it doesn't seem odd the the second pic got darker later after the 5 min mark was up???
I think I will break down and drive the 20 mins to get a FRER or digital....which one is more sensitive?

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I would get both...but I am alittle crazy! If you are going it get only one I would get the FRER, it is more sensitive. I am going to Walmart tonight cause I can get a 3 pack of FRER for 12 and a 2 pack of digis for 9!

WashingtonPromise
August 29th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Wow princess...those don't look like evaps!!! I believe the FRER are more sensitive. I might have to log back on later to see your new pics.

See, my new system is working, I have no urge to test (although I am only 3dpo) and I can obsess over others :)

WashingtonPromise
August 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Emmy I will take all your blue dust if you will take all my pink.

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 01:54 PM
WOW, PS, that is a BFP!!!! No doubt about it, in my opinion. Congrats!!!! And I agree, if you want to be definitive about it, then yea, go for a FRER or a digital. That's great!!! :pregnant:

Emmy, I don't think your timing is off, and I don't think timing matters anyway. There are several failed boy sways I remember from IG where they dtd right on top of O....I really think it just has to do with your body's enviroment (diet and T levels), so let's think pink if you are indeed pg! And I'll share that blue dust with WP, LOL, and give you double the pink. :wink:

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 02:03 PM
WP, I'm getting the urge already.....I got invited to a bachelorette party for one of my dancers (I'll be the sad old fat one, lol) on Friday night, and I'll be 8dpo....so will have to just go and be lame or not go. I don't want to go if I'm going to be the old fat one that is drinking water with lemon! So, my urge has kicked in. Plus, I felt nauseated, little waves of it, on 1 and 3dpo, which is very odd and super early if it is anything, I don't know.

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Test Lola!! LOL, can you tell I am bad influence! LOL I tested last night (7dpo way too early) and this am (8dpo) with my IC's I got at early preg test.com...theya re the new ones that test 10, blue handle. I do not know yet if they are any good. I could almost swear I saw a slight shadow last night (I am sure it was really nothing) but then nothing this am. I have never tested positive before 11 dpo but that does'nt stop me. I really want my BFP this month and before thursday which is Sept 1st....I got a predicted from Ruby I would convieve a girl and/or get my positve test in July or Aug so I want to test positive by Wednesday, plus with my last two boys I got my BFP on the 1st ( one Feb 1st other Nov 1st) so to me the 1st is a boy sign. I know that is silly...but hey....I am kinda silly! You have to be alil crazy to do all this swaying!!!
Thanks for pink dust girls......I so need it!!! And I am blowing blue dust to both of you!!!

Yuzu
August 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Hello ladies, because of my crazy cycles I'm back in the 2WW. I was supposed to be taking a break from swaying, but oh well, life has something different in store.

How is everybody? Are there bunches of BFPs?:cheerteam:

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
LOL, Emmy, I would be all over it if I were 8dpo....I'm only 4dpo today. But maybe I will on Friday morning just for kicks, which is when I will be 8dpo. Alright, I was trying to be zen about it with WP, but now I'm getting all ancy.

Emmy2012
August 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Good Luck Yuzu!!! Hope this is your month!!!

Lola...I know what you mean....the testing bug has officially bitten!! LOL

LolaInLove
August 29th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Hey Yuzu, FX!!!

DoulaMama
August 29th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Lola and Emmy- I'm really well, thanks! I have to say I'm a tad bit freaked out right now. My m/s starts at 6w on the dot. It has gotten progressively worse with each pregnancy- 6-16w with DS1, 6-18w with DS2, and 6-20w with DS3. Not much puking, but CONSTANT nausea and dry heaving. I lost a lot of weight in the first few weeks with each kiddo. Well, with this one I have had a few moments of nausea when I haven't eaten recently, and that's it. No food aversions, no gagging or dry heaving....just a yucky feeling every once in awhile. No other symptoms other than some round ligament pain. I'm trying to stay calm and I know that what will be, will be. I just wish I had a window in my uterus;)

Good luck to you both! I really hope you get your BFP's this month!!!! xoxoxo

princesssarah34
August 30th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Ok Ladies....went out bought a FRER and a Digital....and I could not wait until tomorrow morning.....so i took a digital as soon as we got home......and.......not sure what do you think?

DoulaMama
August 30th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Yay!!! Congrats Princess!!!! Here come the May babies!!!! Yippee! :cheerteam:

threeatlast
August 30th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Congratulations !!!

swish
August 30th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Yay, congratulations!!! Seeing those lovely words is a great way to confirm your pregnant!!!!!

Mochagirl
August 30th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Ok Ladies....went out bought a FRER and a Digital....and I could not wait until tomorrow morning.....so i took a digital as soon as we got home......and.......not sure what do you think?

:rofl: Gotta love those digis - no room for misinterpretation. Congratulations! :celebrate:

Alexis2007
August 30th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Congrats princess!!! Yay!!

Mochagirl
August 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
So, obviously I'm not pregnant since I am 3 days into af now, but I just noticed something this morning and wanted to share. I was finally getting rid of the month's used pregnancy tests, and I was about to throw out my FRER from 11dpo when I noticed a distinct, dark second line on it. It definitely wasn't there the day of the test, or even a couple of days later, because I studied it in every kind of light to try to see a line. I've never seen an evap line on a FRER before - I often keep them for days and never see any difference, so I wonder if it was a defective one or something. The screen has taken on a yellow tinge as well, which the other tests (some from the same box) don't have. It's also weird that it didn't develop until days later. Good thing I have af or I'd be going crazy thinking I'm pregnant right now!

WashingtonPromise
August 30th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Princess: Congratulations!!! I would really like to get one of those digi....they look so pretty.

Lola: Wow, you are getting a little ansy. Your in the right place though, the 2WW ladies will POAS earlier than 10dpo. Your already 5dpo....you could get a + on 8dpo......now you see why my tests are locked up.

Emmy: Thanks for the dust for Lola and me.

DM: Maybe your lack of nausea is from carrying a girl :)

Mocha: Don't know about the test....maybe an evap?

You ladies that temp....

Do you think my temps are normal? They seem to be climbing for the sky. I thought they didn't do that until after implantation. I mean, they can't just keep going up....I'll have a fever soon :)

LolaInLove
August 30th, 2011, 09:35 AM
CONGRATS, PRINCESS!!!!! Love seeing that word, always!!!! So glad you grabbed a "real" test, lol. So excited for you, and will be praying that this sweet baby is nestled happily in your arms in 9 months. :baby:

DM, oy, the ms.....I had it same time frame with DD1, like 6w-16w. With DD2, I kept it at bay pretty well with some tricky eating tactics, sea bands, and working out a lot. Exercise seemed to help me feel better, mostly walking on the treadmill. I never barfed either, just constant state of ewwwww. Well, I always say that m/s is a sign of a good pregnancy, so although I hate it for you, it's good to hear! I hope you get some relief sooner than 20wks with this one!!!

Speaking of nausea, I've had little touches of it, here and there, and definitely have sore boobs....although I hate to get excited because it could be the progesterone that I'm taking. It frequently mimics pg symptoms. I *may* get a poas frenzy going on later this week and go for it at 8dpo.....we'll see!

WP, loving those temps!!!

LolaInLove
August 30th, 2011, 09:37 AM
So, obviously I'm not pregnant since I am 3 days into af now, but I just noticed something this morning and wanted to share. I was finally getting rid of the month's used pregnancy tests, and I was about to throw out my FRER from 11dpo when I noticed a distinct, dark second line on it. It definitely wasn't there the day of the test, or even a couple of days later, because I studied it in every kind of light to try to see a line. I've never seen an evap line on a FRER before - I often keep them for days and never see any difference, so I wonder if it was a defective one or something. The screen has taken on a yellow tinge as well, which the other tests (some from the same box) don't have. It's also weird that it didn't develop until days later. Good thing I have af or I'd be going crazy thinking I'm pregnant right now!

Well, that's super weird! They always turn yellow from the pee a few days later, but the second line being there? Hmm. I guess it was an evap, although you are right, never heard of FRERs getting those. I'm pulling for ya for next month, Mocha!

Emmy2012
August 30th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Whooo Hooo Congrats Princess!!!!! Hoping for pink bundle for you!!!!!

DM...FX that the less sickness is a good sign!! Plus it makes it much more bearable for you!!!

Mocha...that is wierd about the test....FRER's normally do not give evaps

AFM..... I am LOVING my chart right now!!!! If I am not pregnant I am not charting next month cause it gets my hopes up too much!!! Am I crazy to hope???!!! What do you guys think????

Washington...my temps were crap right after I ovulated but have since improved. I love temping....but then I hate temping....adds to the emotional rollarcoaster for sure!!

princesssarah34
August 30th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Good Morning Ladies!! Thank you for all the wonderful Congrats!! I am still in quite a bit of shock this morning! I am glad to have no more doubts.....but now seems to start the worry over other things.....which I knew that if we ever fell pg again that I would have these fears. Losing Evan was the hardest thing I ever had to deal with and there was no real reason given as to why he even developed Hydrops! So am I scare....YA! Am I trying really hard to not freak out about it all....YA!
So this morning I have a lot on my mind......but I am so glad I have wonderful Ladies like you to vent fears to...well that is if you are willing to listen! Going back and est. my due felt kind nice and kinda weird too....I still keep thinking I shouldn't be doing this I should have a 5 month old right now! I know crazy right. Well I was giving a due date of May 6 2012...so we will see what happens from here on out! Is there a May due date section yet.....IG doesn't have one yet and it felt weird not seeing it there! I mean I guess I am the 1st one for May?

LolaInLove
August 30th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Emmy, YEA! Nice temp climb there! I am with you, love/hate relationship with temping. Mine was a fraction lower today than yesterday, and it's kinda set me off into a mood today where I don't think I'm pg.

PrincessSarah, I can totally understand you being afraid....I will be also if I get pg again, although my loss was earlier than yours. All you can do is remain positive and remind yourself that you have nothing to worry about until a doctor tells you that you have something to worry about. And, I'd like to think that the odds of it happening again are way way slim. There are lots of other women on this site who are pg after a loss.....you should start a thread in the pg forum so everyone can share their feelings and ways of coping with the fears....NOT that you aren't welcome to here, of course!!! And definitely start a May thread, I hope to be joining you there shortly!

Yuzu
August 30th, 2011, 02:27 PM
PrincessSarah, I had a really hard time reading that digital.:wink:

Just kidding! Congratulations, you must be thrilled!

WashingtonPromise
August 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Lola: You can't count a temp drop as counting you out until after implantation, right? Girl your only 5dpo.

Yuzu: I have plenty of pink dust for you....I'll just rub my toddler on the monitor. That should work right?

edited to say: I am only going to temp a couple more days (to see where it's going to level). Temping in the 2WW really does cause a lot of heartache.

princesssarah34
August 30th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Yuzu: I have plenty of pink dust for you....I'll just rub my toddler on the monitor. That should work right?.

:omg: That made me laugh....:rofl:

Indira
August 30th, 2011, 03:53 PM
:cheerteam:Congrats princesssarah, I´m so happy for you!
I hope you will be able to enjoy this pregnancy, I completely understand the worries, it was the same for me when I was pregnant with DS2, although the loss I had in between my 2 boys was a lot earlier than when you lost Evan. Hopefully time flies!

Indira
August 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Ah yes Emmy, I love where that temp is going!

Yuzu
August 30th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Yuzu: I have plenty of pink dust for you....I'll just rub my toddler on the monitor. That should work right?

:rofl: Is that a promise? I can really use all the help I can get! Maybe you can rub her across the monitor a couple of times, just to make sure!

WashingtonPromise
August 30th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Hey, I have 4 girls....I can give them all a good rub.....my monitor will be fingerprint free :)

Emmy2012
August 31st, 2011, 09:42 AM
Well I am feeling very bummed and totally out today. My chart looks amazing...damn chart....yet BFN's on every fricken test I take! If day 7 was in fact implant day and the three days now of temp rises were because I was pregnant would'nt I at least have a faint line by now???? I swear I am not temping next cycle!!!

Hope all you laides are having a better day then me, sorry I am so grumpy...this TTC thing sucks. Plus because my chart was looking so good I had eggs yesterday for breakfast, and steak for dinner! My girl diet is so screwed!!!

Mochagirl
August 31st, 2011, 09:58 AM
Temping can definitely cause a lot of stress, Emmy. Your chart does definitely look good, though...and it's too early for you to be out. Give it another day or two then try again. What kind of test are you using?

Indira
August 31st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Plus because my chart was looking so good I had eggs yesterday for breakfast, and steak for dinner! My girl diet is so screwed!!!
:) sorry for laughing but I do this too every month! Your sway isn´t ruined for 2 meals I think, it´s the overall tendency that counts.
You can still get a bfp but I totally understand how you feel, I was feeling like this a week ago, I´m not temping after O anymore next cycle!

Emmy2012
August 31st, 2011, 10:27 AM
I am using crappy IC's, dollar trees and FRER's. Oh well...I guess it could still happen, just having a bummed day

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 10:55 AM
Emmy- I had the same temp dip at 7dpo and the ic's I was using didn't show anything until a full 11dpo. FRER was + at 10dpo at the very end of the day. I would say you are not out at all!!! Do not worry about 1 steak! So many girl moms eat the occasional red meat. It hasn't ruined all your hard work. Good luck Mama!!!!
xoxoxo

Emmy2012
August 31st, 2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks Doula...Your story makes me feel better....maybe I can get something by tonight...I so hope. My darn chart has had my so hopeful I feel like I lost something even though I may not have ever had it.

Emmy2012
August 31st, 2011, 11:03 AM
DM..did you use a FRER before the night of 10dpo?

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 11:06 AM
I didn't, but my 10dpo FRER was so faint that I truly doubt I would have seen anything. It wasn't really visible until 11dpo.
xoxo

LolaInLove
August 31st, 2011, 12:12 PM
Emmy, I know how you feel.....I have been pessimistic about this month for a couple of days, although trying not to be whiny. DON'T feel badly about eating some protein/red meat, I think that is excellent for 2ww for healthy implantation, and the girls are right, it won't screw up your pink sway if you have to go another month. I'll be KFX for you, keep testing!

OK, I think I may start on 8dpo now. I am nuts. I just have all of these ICs that are beckoning me. I feel kinda run down today and woke up with a stuffy nose, which is unusual because I've been so well with all of these supps and such. I always get a little cold in the 2ww when pg because my immune system get a little compromised. Well, trying not to think too much of it!

LolaInLove
August 31st, 2011, 12:19 PM
Emmy, I know how you feel.....I have been pessimistic about this month for a couple of days, although trying not to be whiny. DON'T feel badly about eating some protein/red meat, I think that is excellent for 2ww for healthy implantation, and the girls are right, it won't screw up your pink sway if you have to go another month. I'll be KFX for you, keep testing!

OK, I think I may start on 8dpo now. I am nuts. I just have all of these ICs that are beckoning me. I feel kinda run down today and woke up with a stuffy nose, which is unusual because I've been so well with all of these supps and such. I always get a little cold in the 2ww when pg because my immune system get a little compromised. Well, trying not to think too much of it!

Emmy2012
August 31st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Your chart looks very good Lola!! Hopefully ti brings you better luck then my darn chart! LOL That is a good sign with the stuffy nose!!!

LolaInLove
August 31st, 2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks! I hope you are right!!!

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 02:11 PM
Yay Lola!!! I'm thinking that you're preggo! Your temps look awesome, your timing was spot in, and you're feeling a little icky...I'm betting some GD money on you being pregnant:)

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 02:15 PM
Hahaha! GD as in Gender Dreaming...

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 04:29 AM
Continue here ladies ...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5214-September-2WW

Inglewood
September 1st, 2011, 04:49 AM
Princess, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too due in May, 1st!! xx

princesssarah34
September 1st, 2011, 12:50 PM
Princess, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too due in May, 1st!! xx

Yay Due date buddy!!!! Just wanted to pop in and say FX girls for Sept!! I will be checking in on all of you!!:cheerteam:

CapricornAquarius
September 6th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Thank you so much Zanacal, Mochagirl, Swish, Lolanlove, Princessarah34 & Flava for responding to me, it made me feel so much better.

And guys Im sorry maybe I was just feeling down that day :sad:

Im with Princessarah34 and wishing you all who got BFN last month goodluck with ttc this month. I wont be ttc till October now, so I'll join those of you who will be ttc in October, in the October 2ww thread.

dd1 :ballerina: dd2 :giggle: & hoping for a :bluesperm: in Oct.

zanacal
September 6th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'm so glad to see you here Capricorn, I hoped you wouldn't leave! FX for October, lots of luck to you and DH x