View Full Version : August 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

purplepoet20
August 1st, 2011, 10:28 AM
And it is August... who is waiting!

purplepoet20
August 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
I had a really bad weekend...
Couldn't sleep Friday night because of the desire to attack hubby. I held off but only slept for a few hours. I knew I was very close to ovulating because of the very strong desire.

Saturday we went to Mesa for the day and it was very hot. I Ov around noon and from there it got bad... I didn't eat before we left so right when I Ov I got hot flashes and my blood glucose went really low and then jumped on it's own. I blacked out for a little bit and then hubby woke me up and got me something to eat. Never had this happen before and I have been doing good with what I have been eating. Maybe it was because I didn't have my crystal light like I normally do.

We did the O+12, O+16, O+20, and O+24 just because. Hubby has asked me to stop the diet and if we don't get pregnant this time I will try later but on a healthier diet. I hope I get preg but at this point I can no longer handle the dieting or skipping meals.

Heres to extreme praying for a BFP!

Out of the Blue
August 1st, 2011, 11:13 AM
Wowzuhs...you poor thing! Were the O+ attempts your only attempts or did you have any cut-offs as well? Sending you lots and lots of dust! I hope the 2ww is a speedy one resulting in a nice BFP for you! Then you can grill those steaks!

Emmy2012
August 1st, 2011, 11:22 AM
Good Luck Purple! I am waiting...currently 5dpo and impatient has normal. I have not been so good on the diet the last few days but I am getting back on the crappy wagon today! I am just so hungry....plus I have to admit I am quite the fertile one....hence maybe 4 boys in a row...so I have to keep reminding that I am most likely not pregnant and I need to keep being good!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
3 dpo for me today. Nothing exciting to report, I'm just glad we have a decent chance this cycle as the last 2 cycles were pretty much a bust due to dh being gone during ovulation. I consider this my 2nd cycle of

Dh was SO tired from work on a couple of the the days we had to dtd I actually had to wake him up after the kids went to bed and have my way with him, lol! Hopefully I didn't wake him up for nothing. ;)

purplepoet20
August 1st, 2011, 12:28 PM
We DTD 5-3 days before Ov (every 12hrs) and added the cut-off because we really want to get preg and get back to our lives. I am currently 2DPO. I will test at 5, 8, 10, 12, and 14 dpo... if I get any faint lines I will test everyday after that.

My next OB visit is 8/17 for my 4mth pap. If I am not preg at that time I will ask the Dr for Clomid but my diet will be breakfast 9am of oatmeal and fruit, lunch 1pm salad w/ tons of good veggies and no dressing, and dinner 6-7pm will be protein with veggies and carbs. I will try to avoid potassium, red meat, and sodium. I have pretty much given up most sugar so I will drink black coffee and water but no more fake sugar.

I will also be going back to bike riding for exercise and enjoying the outdoors... I will do some workout videos in the morning but staying home all day is boring and depressing.

Yuzu
August 1st, 2011, 01:57 PM
I O tomorrow (probably) so I'll be here in a couple of days!

Chunky Monkey
August 1st, 2011, 04:07 PM
I am almost in the 2ww! I should O tomorrow, but we had our attempt late last night/early this morning. I ditches the OPK sticks this month to try not to focus so much on timing. I decided just to try to DTD between 36-48 hours before O. I am praying I get my healthy pink bean this month. I'm trying my best to not get discouraged. Good luck ladies! I'll be checking in every few days!

jane
August 2nd, 2011, 02:35 AM
im 7dpo but no symptoms though

Mochagirl
August 2nd, 2011, 06:34 AM
I'm 12dpo today and got another BFN, so I think I'm out. :sad: AF is due on Thursday.

swish
August 2nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
You're still not out yet, mocha, until af comes you have a chance!!

Zivic-Bubac
August 2nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
I'm in!!! :) again....lol

I *think* I Oed today (CD 14) maybe yesterday afternoon (CD13) and we've finished our BDing an hour ago :bigsmile:

Here's my schedule of BDing:

CD 7 - doggy, no big O
CD 9 - doggy, no big O
CD 10- doggy, no big O
CD 12- doggy, no big O, went to swim in the pool 40 min after BD so I probably washed out all sperm :hair:
CD 14 - missionary, I almost Oed

Please tell me this looks like a 'must be BFP'. I'm so afraid I managed to miss my fertile window (again) :worry:
I had perfect diet this cycle and we are on vacation so I swimed alot in the sea and pool.

Oh, and 1 last question: we BDed CD12 around 3pm and if I Oed in the evening CD13, did I miss my eggie? ( that would be 36 hours)
How long does the egg live anyway? :think:

Zivic-Bubac
August 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
I'm 12dpo today and got another BFN, so I think I'm out. :sad: AF is due on Thursday. Hold your horses lol! Like swish said, until AF shows, it's too early to feel bad and sad :wink:

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
You are still in it Mocha!!! Good luck to all the new ladies. I am 6dpo now...trying to get to excited but my chart is looking awesome now...way different then my normal trend. This happened with my last pregnancy so I am hoping. If my temp goes up again tomorrow I will be super excited! I know the "W" does'nt always mean pregnant...but for my cycles it usually has. Soo hopeful! Is there a way to attach our fertility friend charts here?

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
trying "not" to get excited...lol....it is too early for me! LOL

DoulaMama
August 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
I'd love to see your chart Emmy! If you go into FF and then click on "sharing" at the top right hand side of the page, scroll down to set-up and then use that link in your siggy, we can see it!

6dpo for me too and feel nothing so far:) I'm feeling good about going to the conference....but won't get too excited....

DoulaMama
August 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Hello to all the new 2ww'ers!!! Good luck to you all! And mocha- I hope it's just a late implanter! FX'd!!! :HH:

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Did it work? Can you see my chart? What do ya think? I am so hoping for a rise tomorrow!!

DoulaMama
August 2nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
Did it work? Can you see my chart? What do ya think? I am so hoping for a rise tomorrow!!

It looks great so far, Emmy! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a rise for you tomorrow:) After looking at your temps...and others on FF....I'm wondering if my temps are too low to conceive? Your pre-O temps are my Post-O temps. I wonder what it means to have a low temp...??? Hmmmm.

LolaInLove
August 2nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
Hey ladies! I'm 4dpo today....back in the ttc saddle and again, in the 2ww. Since I've been pg this year already (m/c), I can say that I "feel" pregnant, but who knows, I took Clomid so it may be my body playing tricks on me. I'm going to test probably 10dpo, on Aug. 8, but may cave and test on Sunday.

HUGE AMOUNTS OF LUCK AND EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR US ALL!

ZB, you probably caught your egg since you bd every other day, that is what is recommended to get pg! You know. Looks like you had a good attempt!

Mocha, I agree....you aren't out yet!

Good to see everyone again and have a nice place to obsess! :fx:

LolaInLove
August 2nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
It looks great so far, Emmy! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a rise for you tomorrow:) After looking at your temps...and others on FF....I'm wondering if my temps are too low to conceive? Your pre-O temps are my Post-O temps. I wonder what it means to have a low temp...??? Hmmmm.

DM, I remember reading some stuff about low temps meaning one gender and vice versa, but I honestly don't think there is any legitamacy to any of that. But I am not sure! May have to do with your temps being higher pre-O because you had more or less progesterone or estrogen. Does anyone remember that stuff?

DoulaMama
August 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
DM, I remember reading some stuff about low temps meaning one gender and vice versa, but I honestly don't think there is any legitamacy to any of that. But I am not sure! May have to do with your temps being higher pre-O because you had more or less progesterone or estrogen. Does anyone remember that stuff?

Thanks Lola:) That is what I'm worried about....I'm having really short LP's (around 9-10 days) and they used to be around 13 days. I wonder if a person can get pregnant with a 9 day LP?

Good Luck Hun:) I so hope that you get pregnant right away with your sweet boy:) xoxo :HH:

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Good Luck Lola!!!!

I think at least trying for a girl...I read somewhere high temps were good but i am not sure the reasons though....we read so much it is hard to keep it all straight! With my luck high temps means boy! LOL My temps are higher then normal though. Hope that is a good sign....especially if that tends to be a girl sign!

DoulaMama
August 2nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
Out of curiosity I went and took my temp right now....both orally and vaginally. Oral temp- 97.89 vaginal- 99.04! So I'm thinking that I'm not as low temp wise as I thought I was! YAY! I was seriously starting to worry about Hypothyroidism. I do have weight issues so I may have a slight problem but I hope it doesn't affect my ability to TTC. Anyway....sorry for the OT discussions....

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 04:49 PM
yeah Doula!! My temps are probably just higher cause I do vaginal temps not oral!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
I posted my ovulation chart in my siggy although it's not that exciting since I don't temp. I used a fingertip of replens before each bd placed right at the cervix (well, as best as I could get it there), I didn't have the big "O" on any of my +opk days and positionally I was on top. I had very little cm. I had less than a 24 hour cutoff which isn't ideal for a girl but I had a 4 day cutoff when I got pg with ds3 so I'm less concerned about timing and more concerned about environment. Mainly my cm which I had a LOT of ewcm when conceiving my 4 boys. This time I had very little. So little that I worried it was too little. I also know you're supposed to jump & dump to ttc a girl but I didn't. So, I guess we'll see what happens?!?

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
my chart isn't showing our bd'ing days and isn't linking directly to this cycle. Anyone know what I need to do differently?

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Nevermind, I got it figured out :D

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
I temp once in awhile just to see where I'm at (it's not charted because it's not often enough to make a difference - I'm VERY forgetful about temping) and previously when I charted temps (before ds1 and before ds3 although we weren't actively ttc #3 I still charted) my pre Ov temps were usually around 97.3 and post Ov temps are usually between 98.0 & 98.6. If they went above that I was pg but also they didn't usually go above that until after I'd get a +hpt (after 12dpo or so) so that's not much help either as far as early signs go! Not to mention that was with my old basal body thermometer which has since broken. Now I use a temporal thermometer which reads higher. But there's still a distinct jump between pre ov & post ov temps.

purplepoet20
August 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
I am 3dpo.... I have a killer headache and earpain (normal for because of thunder storms), I am very dizzy and feel like puking (maybe because of headache), I feel starved for food even after eating a big bowl of oatmeal with strawberries, and I feel like I gain 20lbs because my pants feel like they are cutting off bloodflow to my legs.

I will do a cheapy test tomorrow... for now I am going to stay offline and get ready for a nap when hubby gets home.

Emmy2012
August 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
Good luck 4blue and purple!!!

Yuzu
August 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Okay, I'm joining you ladies now. O'ed today and BD a few hours ago. I'm looking forward to a BFP this month!

One thing though--this month I had the most painful ovulation pains. I usually can feel myself O, but this was a serious band of pain around my midsection. It went away, but it kind of has me worried.

Emmy2012
August 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Yuzu, some women feel themselves ovulate I guess it can be kinda normal to. I think maybe a few times I had a few cramps but usually I am not sure.

7dpo today, was hoping for a temp spike today but instead it went down alittle more...I know it itoo early to count myself out but I am bumming. I have not been the best on this stupid diet and I MUST be better today...especially if I am going to be going for August now. Hopefully it will spike tomorrow but who knows. I feel bad for you ladies that did not get your BFP this month....TTC is so hard and especially when you are doing all the things to try to get a certain gender. I feel kinda silly now thinking it could happen for me on the first month. Darn it!

purplepoet20
August 3rd, 2011, 10:39 AM
Last night after dinner until now I have the feeling of low blood sugar, metal taste in my mouth for the last 30hrs, I feel like I am starving, I got up to go to the bath room 4x's (I normally don't get up til 5am), and I want a bagel so bad right now it is all I can think about. BFN this morning... waiting to see if it changes a little later!

On the crappy day side... yesterday the truck overheated and started leaking antifreeze everywhere, took hubby 30mins to get away from work, another 40mins for the tow truck, screaming boys the whole time, $300 fix and the truck is working again, and now we also have to pay $500 to fix the airconditioner so no traveling to hot places until then! I think I will stay home today :)

About the temp thing I think it can depend on the person... when I was preg my temps were always low and the nurse would ask what my normal body temp was 97.7-9 and while preg it was 97.3-7. It has been over 98 the last few days.

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
5dpo today. I had a pretty vivid & odd dream last night but I've had that before in the 2ww and not been pg. I'm also a little stuffed up which is unusual. Could be something or nothing. It's hard not to analyze every little thing.

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
Emmy, maybe it's an implantation dip?

Purple - sorry to hear about your truck. Vehicles can be such a pain!

LolaInLove
August 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Emmy, yep....I agree with 4Blue, could very well be an implantation dip there. Guess we'll see tomorrow! You never know, you could have a one hit wonder, and lots of women do, which is so wonderful. I am always so happy to see someone have that happen, because TTC for a long time IS super hard. But, the babies eventually come. They teach you patience before they are even born, right?

4Blue, I am 5dpo today also. I was super emotional last night and picked a fight with DH, always a good sign for me, LOL.

Yuzu, I get middleschmertz (ov pains) as well, I know the exact moment my ovaries release an egg. Sometimes they both kind of go off, but I always feel one that is more pronounced than the other. Hey, FX that you had a nice strong ovulation!

PP, hugs about the crap day. I hate those kinds of days. And I wish I could say have a beer or something, LOL! And you are way early to get a bfp. Keep on testing, honey. Did you have all of those symptoms with your boys?

Out of the Blue
August 3rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Just popping in to say that someone on this thread needs to get a BFP ASAP, lol!!! We need more preggy Mamas!!! I'm sending you all lots and lots of baby dust in all colors!

Emmy, I also think it could be an imp dip...I think your 4dpo was just an anomaly and that you're on your way back up. FX for you!!

P, that sucks about the truck overheating. Hopefully, you can get the a.c. fixed for a cheeper price. No fun when you are living where you are, especially in the summer!

:cheerteam: Hoping all you guys get a speedy BFP this time around!!!!! :HH:

DoulaMama
August 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Emmy- it could totally be an I dip:) it's funny, mine did the same thing....but I'm hoping it's not an implant dip....LOL! Have any symptoms?7dpo here and I'm still symptom free other than feeling fat and ugly- is that a symptom? :rofl: Otherwise, nothing new to report. I'm excited for all the ladies here and hope that you all get your BFP's:) :HH:

Emmy2012
August 3rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
I am so hoping it is an implant tip....I guess we will see tomorrow. I do have some symptoms...very gassy (total sign normally), very tender breasts, lots of cm which I have been very dry due to diet. So who knows...I am trying not to get my hopes up cause it just seems to crazy to think it would happen first time with trying for a girl. It happened first time for me last sway for girl (had a boy) but I did freq through O then so of course! LOL I did alot this time to make it harder to get pregnant, cut-off with douche and rephresh, then o+12 with aci-jel so who knows. TWW sucks!!!
Purple, I agree you are too early to get a bfp, the earliest I have seen is like 7dpo and that is kinda crazy! I think 9 is a good early one. I have never had one before 11dpo (does'nt stop me from testing though)! LOL

Mochagirl
August 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Hey ladies - thanks for all your encouragement, but all signs point to af arriving on time tomorrow, so I think I'm definitely out. I didn't even bother to do a test this morning, but curiosity got the better of me just now so I tested with a cheapie (I decided not to waste anymore money of FRERs this month since I thought I was out anyway) and got another BFN. I've already ordered a new batch of OPKs and HPTs to use next month. I'm slowly coming around to acceptance that I need to do at least another month of this. I'm going to drop a couple parts of the sway but continue the diet since I think that's the most important part of the sway. I'll be back here again in a couple of weeks - good luck to everyone still waiting!

purplepoet20
August 3rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
Lolainlove - I just wanted to test early because I had some symptoms with ds1 at 7dpo but with both my boys i did learn i was preg until 6wks along... I never really tracted my AF and wasn't trying to get pregnant.

Outoftheblue - that is the cheaper price. the ford dealership wanted to charge us $1,200... we bought the parts on our own and a friends mechanic is going to fix it for us.

... Well ladies August needs a lot of BFP's so we can make this a good mth!

zanacal
August 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Just dropping by to spread some babydust - thinking of you all x

Emmy2012
August 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM
I am sorry Mocha! I hope August brings you a big BFP and a sweet lil girl in May to hold!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 3rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry Mocha :( I hope this next cycle you get your BFP!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 3rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
I don't know why I do this to myself. I took a hpt which obviously was negative because I'm ONLY 5dpo but I couldn't help it. I'm a pee-on-a-stick-aholic. I told myself I wouldn't test until at least 8dpo, preferably 9dpo. I have a bunch of internet cheapie tests so I figured why not. :oops:

Can someone knock some sense into me?! :whip:

Yuzu
August 3rd, 2011, 09:52 PM

I would try, but I'm thinking about testing and I'm 1dpo...LMAO! I'm no help!:giggle:

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Ugh:( My 3yo has run off with my BBT therm. I could scream! I can't find the darn thing anywhere! I guess I'm just going to have to use our regular thermometer until I can get a new one. Kids....and here I am wanting another one! :rofl:

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I don't know why I do this to myself. I took a hpt which obviously was negative because I'm ONLY 5dpo but I couldn't help it. I'm a pee-on-a-stick-aholic. I told myself I wouldn't test until at least 8dpo, preferably 9dpo. I have a bunch of internet cheapie tests so I figured why not. :oops:

Ummmm...I took one on 6dpo and have taken one every 12 hrs since....only 8dpo tomorrow morning....Sigh~ I just love to pee on sticks!!! hehehe

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 4th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I'm so glad I'm not alone with my peeing on sticks! You gals make me feel better about it. I have a friend who was ttc and she didn't test until her AF was late by a few days AND she only took ONE hpt (which was +) and no more. She even had another sitting in her cupboard! I said "aren't you going to at least take the one test you have left!?" and she's like "why? I already know I'm pregnant." lol. Even after I get a + hpt I take more tests. She thinks I'm the crazy one. :running:

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 10:08 AM
I am trying to take a test every other morning so I can see if I get a really early one it may mean twins... Hubby has already asked if I am preg because he made some salsa and it made me puking, really good salsa but it always made me sick when I was preg. Yesterday I had the metal taste all day and also grapes made my stomach upset.

5dpo and I will test tomorrow morning.

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 10:09 AM
4blue and DM you guys crack me up! So I did poas today 8dpo..of course BFN but I expected that. I did get a small temp rise today so I am hoping that is a good sign. My boobs hurt so bad this am it hurt going down the stairs.....I keep trying to say ti is all in my head but it hurts! LOL I have also had gas like crazy....a normal symptom for me when pregnant. I don;t know...I almost don't want to be pregnant this time. I almost feel if I am if must be a boy...I am do damn fertile to get a girl!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Mocha, so sorry about the bfn, hun. How many months have you been trying? Best thing to do is try to switch some stuff up IMHO. You'll get there!

You gals crack me up with the poas addictions! I would be too except that my soul gets crushed every time I see that expanse of white in the test area....I have been ttc for a year, though. I got a bfp at 10dpo last two times, and the line was not a squinter, so I may break down and test at 9dpo, which will be Sunday morning. Yuzu, I totally LOL at 1dpo!

Emmy, nice temp rise! I had a bit of a dip this morning myself (6dpo) but I did wake up 45 minutes earlier for work. I get SUPER gassy when pg also, I hate it.

I agree with whoever said we need some bfps.....

Mochagirl
August 4th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hey ladies - I don't know how I got my dates messed up, but af isn't due today after all but tomorrow. I even started to get my hopes up again when I woke up this morning with no af and no cramps or other signs it was coming. I took another test and BFN. So...probably I'll be out tomorrow, but just in case - has anyone here ever gotten a BFN the day before their period was due then still end up with BFP later? I don't feel pregnant, but I also don't feel like af is around the corner. I haven't used a FRER in a couple of days - just ICs that are supposed to be sensitive, and I used it with FMU this morning.

I'm really not getting my hopes up. I figured I was out anyway and was eager for af to arrive so I could start into the next cycle, but of course a surprise BFP after I'd already gotten over the disappointment of what I thought was another BFN month would be fantastic!

Oh, and LolaInLove - this is only my second month TTC, and my third month on the diet. I know I have nothing to complain about - there are lots of women here who've been trying a lot longer than me. I'm just so sick of the diet and don't want to have to face a 4th month of bland food.

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Hey ladies - I don't know how I got my dates messed up, but af isn't due today after all but tomorrow. I even started to get my hopes up again when I woke up this morning with no af and no cramps or other signs it was coming. I took another test and BFN. So...probably I'll be out tomorrow, but just in case - has anyone here ever gotten a BFN the day before their period was due then still end up with BFP later? I don't feel pregnant, but I also don't feel like af is around the corner. I haven't used a FRER in a couple of days - just ICs that are supposed to be sensitive, and I used it with FMU this morning.

I'm really not getting my hopes up. I figured I was out anyway and was eager for af to arrive so I could start into the next cycle, but of course a surprise BFP after I'd already gotten over the disappointment of what I thought was another BFN month would be fantastic!

Oh, and LolaInLove - this is only my second month TTC, and my third month on the diet. I know I have nothing to complain about - there are lots of women here who've been trying a lot longer than me. I'm just so sick of the diet and don't want to have to face a 4th month of bland food.

I have heard that people get BFN days after a missed period and then get a postitive... It really depends on how long it takes for the egg to make itself known. Depending on when you dtd, Ov, and the LT!

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Mocha- ME! With my 1st DS:) I was on the pill....LOL and I had taken abx at the beginning of my cycle for an infected ingrown toenail(yes..lovely, I know). I got to the day my period was due and nothing showed up(day 3 of being off). I took a preg test it was negative. I looked at when we'd had sex that month because I used to write EVERYTHING in a journal and it had been 18 days since DTD because my hubby works out of town. So even if I had O'd 4 days after DTD it would have still been at least 2 weeks since I O'd. I tested again every day after and it wasn't until 16-17dpo(estimated guess...maybe even later though) that I finally got a + with FRER. It can totally happen!!! FX'd Mama!!!!!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Mocha, I hear you. Swaying in general is, IMO, not that much fun! I'll tell ya, with my girls, I got a squinter on 14dpo, but that is because my period didn't come that morning as I expected. We weren't ttc with either. I doubt I would have gotten a visible positive before that. And I mean SUPER squinters....so faint, I had to ask another opinion. But, I got 2 bfps this year (both m/c) on 10dpo....isn't that odd? So, I don't know, I'm a realist although I never like to dash anyone's hopes....odds are you are out, BUT you never know! And seriously, two months is nothing. My doctor told me that every woman, regardless of age, should expect to try for 3 months at least. So you have twin boys? Did you get them naturally or with Clomid?

Mochagirl
August 4th, 2011, 12:58 PM
My twins were natural - they're identical twins. They were conceived the second month trying (and the first month I bothered to educate myself about how to tell when I'm olvulating), then ds3 was conceived on the 2nd month after I spent one month doing lime douches, etc. then decided I wanted to be pregnant quickly and gave up on swaying.

So...I know it's normal for it to take a few months, but I've always been blessed with good fertility and I think I just assumed it would happen more quickly than this. That being said, I'm just a couple of months away from turning 37, so my fertility might be slowing down. Not to mention all the swaying I'm doing which is meant to make it HARDER to get pregnant.

I agree that I'm probably out, and I definitely won't get my hopes up...but it is nice to have a very small glimmer of hope. I don't think I'll run out and buy more FRERs, though, unless af doesn't arrive tomorrow. I have one IC left that I'll use tomorrow morning if there's no AF yet.

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Mocha, you should totally keep some hope! Seems like you didn't take long to get pg before, even in your mid-30s. (I'm 35 myself.) And yes, keep that glimmer of hope, I always do! There are indeed TONS of ladies who get a bfp after 14dpo. So impressive that you had a med-free vbac....I tried with all my might to do that, but caved and got an epidural after 14 hours of HARDCORE labor with my vbac. I'd love to try it again, even at home maybe. So hard with swaying girl too.....will be pulling for you, girl!!!

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I made a 1 egg spinach omlette with very little cheese... up early and needed food... it stayed in my stomach for 15mins before I lost it!

Has anyone had extreme m/s at 4dpo?

Mochagirl
August 4th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Wow, pp - I've never had m/s until I'm several weeks pregnant. Are you sure you're not coming down with something? I really hope it's a pregnancy sign!

lola - my second birth experience couldn't have been more different than my first. With my twins, I was induced, given an epidural before labour even started, then after 27 hours in labour and an extremely high fever they gave me an emergency c-section. I was in the hospital for 5 days because one ds wouldn't nurse or even bottle feed (I eventually got him to nurse at 6 weeks and nursed both successfully until they were 2!).

With ds3, I had a midwife but birthed in a hospital. I laboured for about 5 hours at home, then about 5 hours in the hospital. No medication at all, even though he was posterior (which meant BAD back labour), and the midwife had to manually turn him as he came out. I had to have a pretty big episiotomy too. As soon as he was out, though, I felt great. I had a bath with him at the hospital, then was home 2 hours after birth!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 01:38 PM
WOWZA, Mocha, that is amazing! My 1st was posterior, which is why I ended up with a c-section. Back then I was only 26 and didn't know any better, so did whatever my doctors insisted. They thought it better to put me in the assembly line for c-sections that day than try anything to turn her, help me labor better, etc. (GRRRRR!) I am SO impressed that you had back labor naturally! It is AWFUL! Well, that is a great story, I hope you have the same wonderful luck (without the posterior position, of course!) next time. I was also thinking, wow, you got to go home immediately, and then realized you are in fabulous Canada, which is much easier and cooler about birthing than the US.

PP: some people have the hormone rush very early, you never know! I hope you are not getting a stomach bug, though. Hope you are doing ok!

zanacal
August 4th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I've been waiting for you to report all day mocha! I'll hold onto that glimmer of hope for you too.

Lola - I sympathise with the posterior labour as all mine were that way! I too ended up with an epidural first time around (though thankfully it didn't end in a c-section) but with DS2 and DS3 I only had gas and air and it was SO much better - flipping agony from the outset with these back to back babies but at least now I expect it and I KNOW I can do it and that it's likely to be a darn sight quicker without being laid on my back and unable to move :D I'm sure it must be something to do with the shape of my pelvis or something because even the babies who weren't back to back before I went into labour turned that way once things got going.

PP - the 2ww is the ONLY time I've ever experienced morning sickness!

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Wow, pp - I've never had m/s until I'm several weeks pregnant. Are you sure you're not coming down with something? I really hope it's a pregnancy sign!

lola - my second birth experience couldn't have been more different than my first. With my twins, I was induced, given an epidural before labour even started, then after 27 hours in labour and an extremely high fever they gave me an emergency c-section. I was in the hospital for 5 days because one ds wouldn't nurse or even bottle feed (I eventually got him to nurse at 6 weeks and nursed both successfully until they were 2!).

With ds3, I had a midwife but birthed in a hospital. I laboured for about 5 hours at home, then about 5 hours in the hospital. No medication at all, even though he was posterior (which meant BAD back labour), and the midwife had to manually turn him as he came out. I had to have a pretty big episiotomy too. As soon as he was out, though, I felt great. I had a bath with him at the hospital, then was home 2 hours after birth!
WAY TO GO MOCHA! Nursing twins for 2 years is something that is almost unheard of! So amazing!!
And your next birth will most likely be so different! Fast labour, faster pushing....I know sometimes this doesn't hold true for everyone but for me, almost all of my second time moms had an easier labour(it may have hurt more but it was way quicker).

I've been waiting for you to report all day mocha! I'll hold onto that glimmer of hope for you too.

Lola - I sympathise with the posterior labour as all mine were that way! I too ended up with an epidural first time around (though thankfully it didn't end in a c-section) but with DS2 and DS3 I only had gas and air and it was SO much better - flipping agony from the outset with these back to back babies but at least now I expect it and I KNOW I can do it and that it's likely to be a darn sight quicker without being laid on my back and unable to move :D I'm sure it must be something to do with the shape of my pelvis or something because even the babies who weren't back to back before I went into labour turned that way once things got going.

PP - the 2ww is the ONLY time I've ever experienced morning sickness!
My pelvis seems to do the same thing! My first was a nuchal arm presentation(his hand came out first so his elbow tore me as his head came out with it....ouch. My 2nd was posterior at the end of the pregnancy and I had an anterior placenta so I don't think that helped with his positioning at all....and he stayed sunnyside up through birth(brow/face presentation to boot!) OUCH! My third was in a fantastic position, posterior placenta (found with fetoscope) and he still came out in a very funky position- facing my right thigh- which also hurt a lot! I'm hoping number 4 comes easier than the rest!

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Your chart is looking pretty nice Doula........

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Wow, Zan, only in the 2ww? That is very interesting. I got it like clockwork at 6 weeks both times. Also interesting that all of your babies were posterior, you poor thing! Being on your back with an epi is the worst ever, I agree. I remember just sheer agony even with the epi at full blast, I couldn't even lay on my bum, it hurt so bad. I had them put the back of my hospital bed all the way up, like completely vertical, and drape my top half over it, which of course made me fart a ton and I was crying because of that. LOL I was so embarrassed. I got the epi at 9cm with #2. I probably could have waited it out, but I was just SO done for, so exhausted that I really feel like I needed it. I was terrified of the ring of fire since I heard it was 10 times worse than huge contractions (and heard my friend laboring in the waiting room....she went too fast for the epi and sounded like a VIKING, which I still call her to this day, haha), so I got the epi and somehow miraculously managed to SLEEP for an hour at 9cm in active labor....then I woke up and pushed her out in 16 minutes, 2 big pushes. Anyway, I can deal with pain, but not for 14 hours.....which is why I give Mocha huge props for her 10 hour posterior natural labor!!!!

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
My last birth ws posterior.....please....I do not want to ever do that again! The worst pain ever!!!! I was minutes form a c-section when we finally got him to turn enought to come out. I did not want a c-section 5th time around!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I know, right! Nursing twins for 2 years is also amazing!!!

Yea, I agree, nice rise today, DM!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:07 PM
My last birth ws posterior.....please....I do not want to ever do that again! The worst pain ever!!!! I was minutes form a c-section when we finally got him to turn enought to come out. I did not want a c-section 5th time around!

Wow, you are so lucky! I hated having a section, it just demolishes your abs forever and is 10x harder with a newborn.

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I have never had ms till 5 weeks or so but everyone is different. With my first I was sick the whole 9 months...I held nothing down! Ironically that was my one DD and she was the biggest at birth!

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Lola...my midwife siad I was extrememly lucky. The only thing she said that got me through it was the fact the my epi did not work so I was able to get on all fours and rock to help him move (tmi) sorry! LOL

Mochagirl
August 4th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Actually, come to think of it, ds1 (the first of the twins to be born) was posterior too - I remember the doctors commenting on that when they checked on my progress. Maybe I'm doomed to have all posterior births...

Thanks for the kudos on my nursing the twins, DM - it's something I'm very proud of. I try to help out in the twin mom community, encouraging other moms to give nursing a try. I feel I really beat the odds to do it too. DS1 has laryngomalacia, so he had no suck reflex. Every 2 hours, I would nurse ds2, then I'd pump, then I'd use a syringe and tube to feed ds1 the pumped breastmilk, making sure not to go too quickly or he'd throw it all up. By the time I finished, it was time to nurse ds2 again. I swear ALL I did for the first 6 weeks of their lives was nurse - I don't remember ever eating or sleeping! Even lacatation consultants gave up on on ds1 and told me to just bottle feed him, but I refused and kept trying him on the breast. At 6 weeks, like magic, he learned how to latch and we never looked back. Once I could tandem feed them life got soooo much easier.

I nursed ds3 until he was 2 as well, and will do the same with my next one. I would have let ds3 go on longer, but he was spending more time fooling around and pinching/biting/hurting me than nursing, so I decided it was time to stop. The good news is I still have lots of milk left in my boobs now, 2 months later - if I squeeze, quite a bit comes out. Does that mean I'll still benefit from the pink swaying effect of BFing, I wonder?

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Lola...my midwife siad I was extrememly lucky. The only thing she said that got me through it was the fact the my epi did not work so I was able to get on all fours and rock to help him move (tmi) sorry! LOL

Well, you had an excellent midwife! That is my favorite laboring position, when I rocked like that, it moved things along very well and I imagine was your saving grace. Good for you!

zanacal
August 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Amazing mocha - good for you :D

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Mocha, all I can say is WOW on the nursing and wow that you still have milk!

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 02:18 PM
WOWZA, Mocha, that is amazing! My 1st was posterior, which is why I ended up with a c-section. Back then I was only 26 and didn't know any better, so did whatever my doctors insisted. They thought it better to put me in the assembly line for c-sections that day than try anything to turn her, help me labor better, etc. (GRRRRR!) I am SO impressed that you had back labor naturally! It is AWFUL! Well, that is a great story, I hope you have the same wonderful luck (without the posterior position, of course!) next time. I was also thinking, wow, you got to go home immediately, and then realized you are in fabulous Canada, which is much easier and cooler about birthing than the US.

PP: some people have the hormone rush very early, you never know! I hope you are not getting a stomach bug, though. Hope you are doing ok!
((HUGS)) That happens so often here too. We have the same c-sec rate as you guys and midwives are so regulated here that you often get more choice in your health care options in the US than you do here. You have more CPM's and LM's down there and most of our MW's are like CNM's. They are told how to practice, what to do...and who are they told by? The government and the insurance companies. I, myself, cannot stand the MW's I've met and been at births with(including my own MW- which is why we did not call for the birth of DS3) as they are all pro-intervention, vag exam happy and they risk out so many women from their care or from homebirths...it makes me sick. Women should have more options, mw's should be able to say yes to VBAC's having homebirths if that is what the woman wants. The government should not be involved in pregnancy and birth because it IS NOT a medical concern. It is a normal, natural biological function. For the women that have true issues with birth and pregnancy...OB's are here for a reason. Our system is so F'd up now and I don't think it's going to get better unless women fight for their right to birth how they want to. It's so nice to see that more women are researching their birth options :) I always say to my clients....how long did you research and prepare for your wedding? Many say "months"- I think that women need to spend months looking into their births/hospitals/Dr's/etc because it is so worth it and the memories of your birth will stick with you forever:) Anyway......sorry for the tangent!!! LOL! Can you tell I want to do this for a living!?! :rofl:

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I was sick at 7dpo with DS1 nonstop for 9mths and even in the delivery room... poor nurse! And only mild m/s and heartburn with DS2.

I also haven't been around anyone sick for mths. I have been to busy trying to remodel, clean, and even prep for a third baby. We had to get bedroom furniture for DS1 so we could use the toddler furniture for DS2.

I haven't had coffee or anything with fake sugar because it makes it worse... water is all I can handle. I really hope for a BFP so I can stop swaying because it adds to much to my time :)

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:26 PM
DM, I don't know why we Americans are under the impression that Canada is better about birthing? Maybe because there have been a few US documentaries about it....one I saw had couples go up there to have regulation-less births. Well, I am COMPLETELY in your camp about that. I get on a huge soapbox about women learning about their bodies and birth and what happens so they can make their own informed decisions. Heck, one of our old IG gals was told she could try for a vbac "as long as she went into labor by her due date" then they would do a section. I practically blew up her Facebook and insisted that SHE tell THEM what and how it would be going down, and sure enough, she did and had a great vbac. You are so right, we do have to fight for our rights to birth how and when we want. Heck, you know from being a sweetheart and helping me out that I'd have to get someone to come in from out of state to help me have a hbac! DM, didn't you have an UC with your last?

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
((HUGS)) That happens so often here too. We have the same c-sec rate as you guys and midwives are so regulated here that you often get more choice in your health care options in the US than you do here. You have more CPM's and LM's down there and most of our MW's are like CNM's. They are told how to practice, what to do...and who are they told by? The government and the insurance companies. I, myself, cannot stand the MW's I've met and been at births with(including my own MW- which is why we did not call for the birth of DS3) as they are all pro-intervention, vag exam happy and they risk out so many women from their care or from homebirths...it makes me sick. Women should have more options, mw's should be able to say yes to VBAC's having homebirths if that is what the woman wants. The government should not be involved in pregnancy and birth because it IS NOT a medical concern. It is a normal, natural biological function. For the women that have true issues with birth and pregnancy...OB's are here for a reason. Our system is so F'd up now and I don't think it's going to get better unless women fight for their right to birth how they want to. It's so nice to see that more women are researching their birth options :) I always say to my clients....how long did you research and prepare for your wedding? Many say "months"- I think that women need to spend months looking into their births/hospitals/Dr's/etc because it is so worth it and the memories of your birth will stick with you forever:) Anyway......sorry for the tangent!!! LOL! Can you tell I want to do this for a living!?! :rofl:

SO TRUE ABOUT RESEARCH.... When I first learned I was preg (the m/c right before DS1) I took the OB Dr that my insurance referred. She was ok as far as a Dr goes's but she was fairly rude when I m/c. When I got preg with DS1 I had a different OB Dr in the same office and she was the one that found the abnormal pap results and scared the crap out of me... told me right out it was cancer and I should get an abortion and have my cervix removed. My hubby did some research since I was very sick with m/s and he said I should get a second opinion. I found a great male Dr that told me differently and said I could have a healthy baby and then he would do a biopsy... he has delivered both my boys and I would love him to deliver my next.

LolaInLove
Hmmm, PP....maybe this is a good sign for you! I do hope you feel better soon, though.

zanacal
I think you'd make a wonderful midwife DM :D

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Your chart is looking pretty nice Doula........

I know, right! Nursing twins for 2 years is also amazing!!!

Yea, I agree, nice rise today, DM!

LOL! You think I'd be happy about that! Lola- I'm actually hoping to not be pregnant this month as I'd be due 2 days after a midwifery conference in Nashville, TN that I signed up for just 3 weeks ago! Paid and everything...and it was not CHEAP! I thought we DTD on CD 1 and 3 but turns out the bleeding was not my AF...I O'd 3 days after DTD the second time around. Sigh. I'm not as mad about the possibility but I really do hope that August is not our month. I looked at the month following and I had high temps up until 9dpo and then 10dpo had a huge drop...so I'm just waiting for that 10dpo drop.. :D

PS- 1 very weird thing.....and who knows what this means....I had a dream before AF was due last month. I dreamt that a little girl was sitting on my chest holding my shirt at the collar and crying while screaming "DONT GO!". My temp alarm went off and woke me up. I took it and saw that my temp had dropped big time(10dpo) and I knew that I'd be able to go to the conference now. I was totally shaken up. It scared the sh!t out of me and I really questioned what the dream meant. Was I not supposed to go on the trip or had the few tests I took the day before, showing mega evap type lines with colour mean that I was having a chemical pregnancy and she just didn't want to go/leave me? I talked it over with friends and decided to sign up for the conference.....and now this! it's just a little too weird for my liking.....my cycle is so screwy lately but I have never bled for 2 days and then O'd 3 days later. Sorry for the novel...it's just nice to get off my chest.

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:32 PM
told me right out it was cancer and I should get an abortion and have my cervix removed..\

SAY WHAT? OMG.....

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Dm, that gave me goosebumps! I am very much a realist and scientist in mind, but I do think our dreams are a subconscious that we will never understand....perhaps they are glimpses into the future or a portal for those from another realm to interact with us. Needless to say, I have had a very weird "dream" experience myself.

Well, I hope you are NOT pg then and can go to your conference! That is odd about you bleeding for 2 days right before O? What do you think that was?

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM
DM, I don't know why we Americans are under the impression that Canada is better about birthing? Maybe because there have been a few US documentaries about it....one I saw had couples go up there to have regulation-less births. Well, I am COMPLETELY in your camp about that. I get on a huge soapbox about women learning about their bodies and birth and what happens so they can make their own informed decisions. Heck, one of our old IG gals was told she could try for a vbac "as long as she went into labor by her due date" then they would do a section. I practically blew up her Facebook and insisted that SHE tell THEM what and how it would be going down, and sure enough, she did and had a great vbac. You are so right, we do have to fight for our rights to birth how and when we want. Heck, you know from being a sweetheart and helping me out that I'd have to get someone to come in from out of state to help me have a hbac! DM, didn't you have an UC with your last?
Awww:) Thank you xox Honestly, the way a woman births, whether it be homebirth, c-section, UC or in an igloo surrounded by wolves.... ;) doesn't matter as much as whether or not that woman did her research, listened to her heart and thought about the well-being of herself and her baby before deciding on the route she would take. I'm beyond thrilled to help women take a path less travelled because I know how hard it to step out of the system. We are called crazy, careless, hippy's...and much worse and the medical community really looks down on most natural routes. I know that what I do may seem extreme to most(I did have a UC with my last)but at the end of the day I feel really good about taking complete control over my pregnancy and my body. Life is not guaranteed and I feel no need to place blame if something were to happen during the birth- (not that all people place blame if something bad happens but I do find that there are more and more legal issues surrounding birth as people are saying yes to interventions without looking at the repercussions. Instead of taking responsibility and owning their decision, they blame the DR or MW for doing what they did.) I had to come to a place of complete acceptance before going through with my plans but in the end it truly changed me. I have no idea what I'll do for my next pregnancy as I really do take it one day/pregnancy at a time. If I need help I get it:) Don't get me wrong....I would LOVE to have another UC:) This time I want my hubby to catch his baby:) ~SIGH :HH: Sorry to hijack the thread!!!!

SO TRUE ABOUT RESEARCH.... When I first learned I was preg (the m/c right before DS1) I took the OB Dr that my insurance referred. She was ok as far as a Dr goes's but she was fairly rude when I m/c. When I got preg with DS1 I had a different OB Dr in the same office and she was the one that found the abnormal pap results and scared the crap out of me... told me right out it was cancer and I should get an abortion and have my cervix removed. My hubby did some research since I was very sick with m/s and he said I should get a second opinion. I found a great male Dr that told me differently and said I could have a healthy baby and then he would do a biopsy... he has delivered both my boys and I would love him to deliver my next.
I'm just trying to pick my jaw up off the keyboard.....unbelievable.

I think you'd make a wonderful midwife DM :D
xoxo Thank you Z:) :HH: I cannot wait to apply to school in the next few years!!!

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Dm, that gave me goosebumps! I am very much a realist and scientist in mind, but I do think our dreams are a subconscious that we will never understand....perhaps they are glimpses into the future or a portal for those from another realm to interact with us. Needless to say, I have had a very weird "dream" experience myself.

Well, I hope you are NOT pg then and can go to your conference! That is odd about you bleeding for 2 days right before O? What do you think that was?
Do tell! I love hearing about dream stories:)
And to be honest...I have no clue! I thought maybe it was the start of a new cycle seeing as it was CD26 when the bleeding started. With nursing I did have anovulatory cycles and what seems to happen is that I get 25-30 "cycles" with no O and then I bleed lightly for 2 days and then it starts all over again. With my very first ovulatory cycle I bled lightly for 2 days and then O 20+ days later. Then of course I've had 2 real AF's since then.....So to O 5 days after the first day of bleeding is so weird....I just have never had that happen with any of my cycles in between children. The only thing weird with this bleeding...is that I had mega EWCM on CD3 mixed with old brown blood......DOH! Stupid me. Plus he...erm....came so deep that it was like "at home" IUI....:rofl: No sylk...no rephresh....diet blown....if I am pregnant I'm going to go buy a really cute little blue outfit this weekend...LOL!

Mochagirl
August 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Hopefully you're not pregnant, DM, but I'm sure if you are it'll be a little pink bundle. Those 'oops' babies always seem to be....

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Lola and DM - It is horrible... maybe they thought I was a teen mom because I did look young then... but I wonder how many other women had the same thing and did the abortion. If it had been done to me I would not have my James and Charlie... I wouldn't want to carry a baby with the risk of having to deliver at 6mths gest because of no cervix to hold them in.

I wish we had more supportive Dr's in the US... or that all insurances would cover midwives!

WashingtonPromise
August 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
DoulaMama: We are thinking about doing UC with the next child. With baby #6 I almost delivered in the car, my labor was less than 1.5 hrs from the first conx until baby was out. Dh has caught children #2-6 and is a P.Officer and is trained in emergencies. I have a midwife now in a practice that will not allow her to deliver outside the hospital. We may still look into another midwife. Do you have any material you recommend (dvds, books)?

DoulaMama
August 4th, 2011, 03:52 PM
DoulaMama: We are thinking about doing UC with the next child. With baby #6 I almost delivered in the car, my labor was less than 1.5 hrs from the first conx until baby was out. Dh has caught children #2-6 and is a P.Officer and is trained in emergencies. I have a midwife now in a practice that will not allow her to deliver outside the hospital. We may still look into another midwife. Do you have any material you recommend (dvds, books)?
I have to run out for a few hours WP but I'll send you some info tonight:) xo

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Well, when I was in high school, my favorite person in the world (my grandma) died...she was in the hospital in OH and I was in TX. I had this VERY vivid dream (I can't even recall if it really was a dream, kwim?) where she was standing at the foot of my bed talking to me, telling me stuff about life, to be courageous in all I do, etc.....I can't think about it too much or I will start crying and I'm at the office, LOL....but she was interrupted by the phone ringing IRL, it literally startled me out of my "dream" or whatever....my Dad answered the phone and a minute later, he gently opened my bedroom door. He knew how much I loved her, so he told me first. I was sitting up in my bed (it was 2:30am) and he said the hospital called and she had just died. I told him about my dream, and it actually made him happy in that moment when his mother had just died. He told me that she was stopping by to say goodbye to me, and that I was incredibly lucky to have that experience since we couldn't be there with her. So, that's my dream story!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Lola and DM - It is horrible... maybe they thought I was a teen mom because I did look young then... but I wonder how many other women had the same thing and did the abortion. If it had been done to me I would not have my James and Charlie... I wouldn't want to carry a baby with the risk of having to deliver at 6mths gest because of no cervix to hold them in.

I wish we had more supportive Dr's in the US... or that all insurances would cover midwives!

PP, WHAT AN AMAZING BLESSING that you listened to your heart and not the docs!!!

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
DM, I believe oops babies are meant to be, just like sway "opposites!" But still KFX you get your drop and all is good!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
My morning sickness never started until the 6-7 week mark. I had it not-so-bad with #1, it was HORRIBLE with pregnancies 2 & 3, and for some reason my 4th I had hardly any. I'm hoping to have very little if any if (WHEN!) I get pg again... it's not easy taking care of kids while hanging out most of the day with your head in the toilet!

With all my kids my midwife had me be on my hands & needs (sometimes with rocking) at least an hour or two every day for the last several weeks of my pregnancies to help turn the babies in the correct position for labor (at least 2 of them were posterior). I did it and fortunately they were all facing the right way when labor came. If I have another baby hopefully my labor will be like my last one. He came 24 minutes after I got into the hospital room. :suprise: Two hours prior to that I wasn't even sure if I was in labor or not?! lol. I had a drug called nubaine (sp?) with my first labor and HATED it. It made me feel totally loopy. I went natural with the last 3 and although they went fast they were certainly not pain free! lol.

begonia
August 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I'm totally thread crashing because WOW these birth/pg stories are CRAZY amazing; you gals are some awesome women in my book! I have very, very easy L&D historically (lucky me) and hope for the same again ... I always tell my newly pregnant friends to talk to me whenever they get terrified by stories they hear, because it CAN be a great experience.

DM I still can't believe you're here again ... FX you get the desired result!

PP I got nausea at 5DPO this time around. FX you get the BFP! The great thing is now my nausea is really subsided. My appetite is funny but no sickness anymore. Hope yours goes away too; I had a friend sick the whole 9 months and it broke my heart for her!

begonia
August 4th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Lola that dream experience is just beautiful :HH:

LolaInLove
August 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks, B! And crash away, we totally crashed your Boy Sway thread with talk of Spicy's rampant bding, LOL!

zanacal
August 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
begonia - I think it's lovely for first time mums to hear from ladies who've have positive births, lucky you :D

4BlueLooking4Pink - you've just reminded me that with DS2 I went for an antenatal appointment and discovered he'd turned back to back, so I went home and got on my hands and knees to do some pelvic rocks and the first time I sucked in my pelvis my waters went pop! With DS3 I did a thing where I'd have my knees on the sofa or the bed and my hands on the floor and then I'd dangle my enormous tummy - and the baby would move around the right way, it was pretty cool though didn't help him to stay that way for my labour!!

Lola - your story about your grandma was beautiful, made me shiver and brought a tear to my eye :D It's my nanny's birthday tomorrow and she died a year and a half ago. I miss her so much.

Emmy2012
August 4th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Well we are leaving for camping in a few hours and I will not have computer access till Sunday night (11dpo). I honestly do not know how I am going to stand it! LOL I really hope to come back with good news to share, I am stocked up with tests for the weekend! LOL Good luck to my fellow tww'ers I hope to come back to good news and read about some BFP's!!!!

purplepoet20
August 4th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I stepped away from the computer to have a strawberry snack with DS1 and I started to have a really bad sharp pinching pain on my right side. Like someone was sticking me with a needle and pushing it out of my stomach. I never felt that type of pain before. I had some mild cramping around the time the boys were conceived but I felt those type of pains through out my womenly years so didn't think about them before....

Would this be implantation pains? ? How soon can you get a BFP after that?

begonia
August 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks, B! And crash away, we totally crashed your Boy Sway thread with talk of Spicy's rampant bding, LOL!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: "rampant bding" ... I mean, NINE?!?! I thought she was kidding!

Chunky Monkey
August 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Well I am officially in the 2WW! I feel like this is our month, but I also can't help but to think 50/50 on the boy/girl front. I was hoping I would feel better about a good sway. But to sum it up, we DTD on Sunday night (or Mon. am since it was 1:30 am :) and I was expecting to O on Tuesday evening. I didn't have any cramping Tuesday at all, which I normally get crampy and bloated on the night of my +OPKs. Of course, I didn't use OPK's this month, as things are getting so expensive after TTC for 6 months.

So we DTD last night, just incase I O'd late and we might hit O+12 that way. Then this morning, I woke up crampy and bloated for half of the day. If I O'd this morning, I was totally in boy territory, but praying that the sperm from Sunday night/Monday morning were waiting right there and may be a girl. But don't want to put the cart before the horse, I may not be PG at all!

So now, I sit and wait.....when to start testing...hmmm...

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Well, when I was in high school, my favorite person in the world (my grandma) died...she was in the hospital in OH and I was in TX. I had this VERY vivid dream (I can't even recall if it really was a dream, kwim?) where she was standing at the foot of my bed talking to me, telling me stuff about life, to be courageous in all I do, etc.....I can't think about it too much or I will start crying and I'm at the office, LOL....but she was interrupted by the phone ringing IRL, it literally startled me out of my "dream" or whatever....my Dad answered the phone and a minute later, he gently opened my bedroom door. He knew how much I loved her, so he told me first. I was sitting up in my bed (it was 2:30am) and he said the hospital called and she had just died. I told him about my dream, and it actually made him happy in that moment when his mother had just died. He told me that she was stopping by to say goodbye to me, and that I was incredibly lucky to have that experience since we couldn't be there with her. So, that's my dream story!

Wow :HH: What an incredible story:) I love hearing stories like this:) It makes my heart happy:) xo Blessings to your Grandma:HH: She's most likely one of your guardians now :)

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 01:12 AM
I'm totally thread crashing because WOW these birth/pg stories are CRAZY amazing; you gals are some awesome women in my book! I have very, very easy L&D historically (lucky me) and hope for the same again ... I always tell my newly pregnant friends to talk to me whenever they get terrified by stories they hear, because it CAN be a great experience.

DM I still can't believe you're here again ... FX you get the desired result!

It's so nice to hear that there are more and more women out there encouraging and empowering pregnant women they know:) Makes me very happy:) and thank-you B! What will be will be:)

DM, I believe oops babies are meant to be, just like sway "opposites!" But still KFX you get your drop and all is good!
I believe this too.....although if I'm pregnant, this baby owes me....:wink:

Lola - your story about your grandma was beautiful, made me shiver and brought a tear to my eye :D It's my nanny's birthday tomorrow and she died a year and a half ago. I miss her so much.
(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry about your Nan. xoxo
I miss mine too:) She was such a lovely woman.

Well we are leaving for camping in a few hours and I will not have computer access till Sunday night (11dpo). I honestly do not know how I am going to stand it! LOL I really hope to come back with good news to share, I am stocked up with tests for the weekend! LOL Good luck to my fellow tww'ers I hope to come back to good news and read about some BFP's!!!!
Have a fantastic time Emmy!!!! xo

I stepped away from the computer to have a strawberry snack with DS1 and I started to have a really bad sharp pinching pain on my right side. Like someone was sticking me with a needle and pushing it out of my stomach. I never felt that type of pain before. I had some mild cramping around the time the boys were conceived but I felt those type of pains through out my womenly years so didn't think about them before....

Would this be implantation pains? ? How soon can you get a BFP after that?
Hmmm it could be:) Usually 2+ days after and you'll get a + if it really was implantation occurring. FX'd!!!!

Well I am officially in the 2WW! I feel like this is our month, but I also can't help but to think 50/50 on the boy/girl front. I was hoping I would feel better about a good sway. But to sum it up, we DTD on Sunday night (or Mon. am since it was 1:30 am :) and I was expecting to O on Tuesday evening. I didn't have any cramping Tuesday at all, which I normally get crampy and bloated on the night of my +OPKs. Of course, I didn't use OPK's this month, as things are getting so expensive after TTC for 6 months.

So we DTD last night, just incase I O'd late and we might hit O+12 that way. Then this morning, I woke up crampy and bloated for half of the day. If I O'd this morning, I was totally in boy territory, but praying that the sperm from Sunday night/Monday morning were waiting right there and may be a girl. But don't want to put the cart before the horse, I may not be PG at all!

So now, I sit and wait.....when to start testing...hmmm...
Welcome to the 2WW! xo :luck::luck::luck:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: "rampant bding" ... I mean, NINE?!?! I thought she was kidding!
I honestly have never had sex more than 3x in one day and that was when DH and I started dating.....First date actually...:rofl: OMG. I feel dirty just telling you guys that....HAHAHAHA!

Mochagirl
August 5th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Well, ladies - AF arrrived last night just as I was going to bed, so I'm officially out. Quick question, though - since af didn't arrive until 11pm or so, do I still count yesterday as CD1 or is today CD1? Two months ago this happened - AF arrived a day early and late at night, and I'm fairly sure I O'd on CD 14 as usual, even when counting that first day as CD1....

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Well, ladies - AF arrrived last night just as I was going to bed, so I'm officially out. Quick question, though - since af didn't arrive until 11pm or so, do I still count yesterday as CD1 or is today CD1? Two months ago this happened - AF arrived a day early and late at night, and I'm fairly sure I O'd on CD 14 as usual, even when counting that first day as CD1....

I'm sorry Mocha :(

I think the rule of thumb is any time af starts full force after 5pm you're supposed to count the next day as cd1. Although I can't imagine it making a huge difference?

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 5th, 2011, 09:24 AM
7dpo for me with a huge temp dip today compared to my other temps the past few days. I'm a little disappointed by it but trying to think it could be an implantation dip. I also got a bfn this morning.

LolaInLove
August 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Mocha, I am sorry. ((HUGS)) I agree that you would count the following day as CD1. I hope you are feeling ok and keep your chin up, you WILL have another one!

4Blue, your chart looks like mine (I'm 7dpo also). I got a huge dip today as well. FX it's an I dip for us both!

Emmy, have fun on your trip!!!!

DM, LOL about the best first date EVER!!! You two were obviously meant to be!!! If it makes you feel any better, on our official first date, my DH and I drank a bunch of tequila shots, I threw up in his car, and then we had sex. LOL He still loved me. But I think my top day is about 4 times, and man, my lady parts felt like they had been scrubbed with sandpaper for days.

Hi Chunky, FX for ya girl!!!!

Glad you all liked my dream story. I think we've all had some sort of experience like that whether we know it or not. I do like to think she is my guardian and I still sort of "talk" to her. Zanacal, I am sorry to hear about your nanny!

purplepoet20
August 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM
DM - Hubby and I talked for days but we met one day for lunch... 4pm dtd, ate dinner, and so on 7x's! So I know what it is like to feel a little dirty!

purplepoet20
August 5th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Mocha - my fertility monitor says if AF comes anytime after 4pm it doesn't count as a day... the next day is normally heavy so that is CD1.

ladybug
August 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I didn't think I was going to be able to try again until but Sept but I changed my flights and we may have caught a o+12....Its was a weak sway for sure....I used replens Sat night and followed the diet and took supps...thats it....I am 4dpo and I feel nothing....let the waiting and peeing on sticks begin....lol...

I am so sorry Af showed Mocha....Hugs

Good luck ladies....I hope there are lots of BFP's this month!!!

LolaInLove
August 5th, 2011, 10:53 AM
FX Ladybug! :XX:

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
4Blue, your chart looks like mine (I'm 7dpo also). I got a huge dip today as well. FX it's an I dip for us both!

DM, LOL about the best first date EVER!!! You two were obviously meant to be!!! If it makes you feel any better, on our official first date, my DH and I drank a bunch of tequila shots, I threw up in his car, and then we had sex. LOL He still loved me. But I think my top day is about 4 times, and man, my lady parts felt like they had been scrubbed with sandpaper for days.

Glad you all liked my dream story. I think we've all had some sort of experience like that whether we know it or not. I do like to think she is my guardian and I still sort of "talk" to her. Zanacal, I am sorry to hear about your nanny!

Yay for a huge dip today!!! I hope this is it for you Lola!!! AND :rofl: about your first date!!! He still DTD with you after puking in his car....I think it was love at first sight!!!!! :wink: I agree about the sandpaper feeling....whenever I complain about it being a tad bit tender after a long session or multiple times my husband always jokes that it shouldn't be "cause those things are as tuff as a pigs snout". Yeah. Charming. BTW...for the most part he's pretty normal.....LOL

DM - Hubby and I talked for days but we met one day for lunch... 4pm dtd, ate dinner, and so on 7x's! So I know what it is like to feel a little dirty!
WOW! Impressive PP!!! :rofl:

I didn't think I was going to be able to try again until but Sept but I changed my flights and we may have caught a o+12....Its was a weak sway for sure....I used replens Sat night and followed the diet and took supps...thats it....I am 4dpo and I feel nothing....let the waiting and peeing on sticks begin....lol...

Good luck ladies....I hope there are lots of BFP's this month!!!

Yay! So happy to have you on here Ladybug!!!! Fx'd for you, Hun!!! xo

LolaInLove
August 5th, 2011, 11:06 AM
OMG- LMAO about "tuff as a pig's snout" EWWWWWW!!!! :rofl: I love it!

And yea, PP that is impressive also!!!!! That was a busy first date for you!

zanacal
August 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Sorry AF arrived Mocha x

Good luck ladybug, I so hope this is it for you. How is your mum?

Lol at all the first date stories - DH and I also dtd on the first night and look at us all still together and making babies :D

Mochagirl
August 5th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks, ladies. I'm really feeling ok now - I got the depression out of my system when I got my BFN at 12dpo and assumed this wouldn't be my month. I'm going to ease up a bit on the diet this month so I don't lose anymore weight and so I can allow myself treats every now and then.

The only thing that's still bugging me is the due date if I get pregnant next month - it will be exactly on my twins' birthday. I could potentially have 3 birthdays in one day, or in the very least 3 birthdays in one week! I don't want to delay TTC anymore since I'm turning 37 soon and the gap will be starting to get too big between ds3 and the third child. Also, I know that if I take a break from the diet I'll never be able to start it again - I need to keep the momentum going. But am I crazy to knowingly try for a baby that may come on an already shared birthday?

zanacal
August 5th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I would try not to worry about it Mocha - you don't know for sure when you'll ovulate next month and a 'normal' pregnancy is between 37 and 42 weeks so there's a big possibility that you wouldn't have the baby on your boys' birthday even IF that was your due date :D

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I really love the book, "Heart and Hands" by Elizabeth Davis. It's a fantastic resource for UC couples. It's midwife's handbook and I keep it on hand as a doula and during my own births. Another resource would be Laura Shanley's UC discussion boards- http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/ click on the discussion board link near the top of the page. The video near the top is pretty amazing too:) I used to be a part of the UC boards on Mothering.com but they've become too main****** for my liking and many times women are defending their choices when they should be supported. If you are on Facebook there is a private UC group- https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/125638227527912/ as well as other open unassisted groups- https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/2340851877/ and this one( I like this one)- https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Unassisted-BirthFreebirth/226462721209. I also read Emergency Childbirth by Gregory White. It's simple....not something I think you need to read after having 6 kids :wink:

UC is more of a "follow your intuition" type of birth, so anyone can do it:) I had lots of supplies on hand but didn't need them all. I had herbs for bleeding(the more births a person has the higher the chance of potential bleeding) and really read all I could for 8 months straight...and then for the last month I just listened to my baby. I knew from the moment I got pregnant that it was going to be an easy birth. I think my little one just knew:) I'm also a fan of watching UC videos on you tube and reading UC stories on the net. I have my UC birth story here in the birth story section if you're interested. There are MANY stories on Laura Shanley's site:) I'm also trying to get my birth video downloaded...my stupid computer is not wanting to do it...so once that's done I can forward it on to you, if you want. Anyway...if I think of anything else I'll let you know!
xo

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I would try not to worry about it Mocha - you don't know for sure when you'll ovulate next month and a 'normal' pregnancy is between 37 and 42 weeks so there's a big possibility that you wouldn't have the baby on your boys' birthday even IF that was your due date :D

I 100% agree with this. Most likely they won't share a Bday but to be honest...in 25 years down the road....how cool would it be if they DID share a Birthday! I seriously think it would be awesome! You can have a big BDAY get together with all your kiddos and celebrate with them, all at once. I know it won't fun when they are little...but they are only small for such a little amount of time. ((HUGS)) Mocha :) xoxo

Mochagirl
August 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks girls - I know it's probably silly to worry so much about a due date. I just had visions of having my kids' birthdays split evenly with one in April, the twins in May and ds3 in June, and I think I'm realing form the fact I know that's not going to happen. I'm also getting worried since we're getting into boy territory date-wise - all 3 of my boys were (obviously) conceived in September/October (note: even though my twins were born May 11th, they were induced at 38 weeks (which is normal for twins), so they were actually conceived around Sept. 1st.

zanacal
August 5th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Yes mocha, the time of year is a bugger for me too, but no way am I waiting until Spring! My boys were conceived in November, September and January.

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 12:16 PM
My boys were June, August and Sept conceptions. It's funny...In regards to when they were born(no inductions)they were born on the 15th, 17th and 19th, respectively. I do aim for the 21st for the last one :wink: It's easier on my mommy brain....

purplepoet20
August 5th, 2011, 12:47 PM
DM - I am aiming for 4-18 because my boys were 2/6 and 3/12... it would make it a little easy on me.

And also hubby and my first night together was the only time we were able to do that... I was lucky to get 2 out of him during the sway because he was whiny!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
My boys were conceived in June, February, May, and November so kind of all over the board. I very much want this cycle to work because my due date would be one day before my birthday in April. Plus I don't have any April babies. I'll be pretty bummed if this cycle doesn't work.

WashingtonPromise
August 5th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I lurk on here a lot, but I have a question....

Do you start getting pg symptoms before the egg implants? Is that possible?

I am 11dpo today (FF changed it from 14dpo) and I have several symptoms that started within the past couple days.....sense of smell is on overload (Dh might have to stop wearing cologne to work), crying easily, backache and cramping on 8-9 dpo, and a couple days ago it started getting painful to nurse (I only nurse twice a day). I tested this morning and got a BFN, but thought it was 14 dpo.....AF is never late always 13-14 dpo, so that is when I went on to FF and entered some more of my temps I had wrote down....I had a feeling I Oed 3 days after they said.

Anyway, you ladies opinions would be great. Here's my chart.....

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/364634)

Doula: Thanks for the info, I will be checking into those just as soon as I get my +. Thanks again!!!

ttcboy2011
August 5th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hello gals,

I have a couple of questions. Do you know of anyone that has gotten pregnant from BDing right after their cycle? Like 2-6 days later.

My second question is: is it possible to feel pregnancy symptoms only after 1 DPO??

We BDd yesterday which was O day, and today I have a bothering headache with some sort of dizziness. I'm not sure what's going on. That's why I'm wondering if one can get pregnant from having sex a couple of days after AF.

I haven't tested. I just don't want to see a BFN! :(

TIA

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Ugh:( Here come the cramps.....It's kinda making me happy and freaked out at the same time.....I was crampy with my last cycle=no pregnancy....but I also get crampy when pregnant too. I haven't tested today as I'm wanting to save some tests for my future cycles when I'm actually TRYING to get pregnant. Limit of one ic per day now... :rofl: and I should know by Sunday at midnight -I'll be 11dpo exactly and I have a 10 day LP. Anyway....I've been having a bit of dizziness(totally weird) and this cramping today and that's it:)

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Hello gals,

I have a couple of questions. Do you know of anyone that has gotten pregnant from BDing right after their cycle? Like 2-6 days later.
Do you mean 2-6 days into your cycle? The end of your cycle is the last day of your luteal phase. Do you mean 2-6 days after your menstrual cycle ends? If so, yes. Technically, if your menstrual cycle is 6-7 days long, you would be anywhere from CD8- CD13. I think there are women out there who ovulate very early in their cycle.

My second question is: is it possible to feel pregnancy symptoms only after 1 DPO??
I would say no.....but that's just me:) I don't really feel that it's possible to feel any symptoms as the egg is traveling down the fallopian tube. I would say, after implantation, once the egg burrows in and HCG is created.
We BDd yesterday which was O day, and today I have a bothering headache with some sort of dizziness. I'm not sure what's going on. That's why I'm wondering if one can get pregnant from having sex a couple of days after AF.
Gotcha...answered my question above....
Well, I would say that it doesn't matter when your DTD...just that you DTD on O day. So if you have that covered, you should be good to go. Good Luck!
I haven't tested. I just don't want to see a BFN! :( I wouldn't test for 8-9 more days.... :D

TIA

:D

ttcboy2011
August 5th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Thanks Doulamama, I think it's just my mind driving me crazy. Yeah I'm going to wait until 9-10 DPO to test.

Thanks again! sending you lots of pink dust your way and big BFP

purplepoet20
August 5th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Please shoot me... 6dpo BFN. I am so bloated my fat pants hurt, I am sick sick sick over everything in my kitchen, my head feels like it is on fire, and I am starving but don't know what to eat... the salad last night for dinner made me puck!

Princess of Pink
August 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Purple that sounds so promising!! Fingers crossed for 2 sticky pink beans!!

Mochagirl
August 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
DM, if it makes you feel better, I was crazy dizzy a few days ago - everytime I bent over I got lightheaded and saw stars...yet as you know, I'm not pregnant.

Mochagirl
August 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
purplepoet - if you don't get your BFP this month I'm going to be so shocked. I think this is your month!

purplepoet20
August 5th, 2011, 06:05 PM
It better be because I have so many plans from the beginning of September until March of next year... swaying would be impossible because I will not give up the 10 lbs honey baked ham at Thanksgiving I hog most of it :mad:, the Italian Christmas dinner :sigh:, the birthday planning, traveling to Cali :think: maybe Jan, going to Rocky Point Mexico and enjoying the beach, and all the beef I have stocked up in the freeze :hair:

Thanks everyone....:pray::fingers::luck:

DoulaMama
August 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM
DM, if it makes you feel better, I was crazy dizzy a few days ago - everytime I bent over I got lightheaded and saw stars...yet as you know, I'm not pregnant.:bighug::kissy:
Thank you :D I'm counting on my AF on Sunday but if my LP is extended(as long as I'm not pregnant) I'm going to be very happy. I've been taking b6 and I'm hoping it does something in the next few cycles. The vitex doesn't seem to be doing jack squat to my cycles. I mean, I've been on it 2wks on, 2wks off since Feb now and my cycles are stranger than they've ever been...ugh.

Anyway, have a wonderful cheat night:) You deserve it!!

DoulaMama
August 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Temp is down a teeny bit....test is Negative. I think I narrowly escaped this month!! I'm expecting a big temp drop tomorrow, hopefully. Geeesh, all this fuss over one month! I have to say Im excited to happily join the 2ww next month:) I think his sperm got the memo ;)
Hope everyone else is doing well! ~~~~~~~~BFP vibes for you all!

Mochagirl
August 6th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Phew! I hope you're right and you dodged the bullet, DM!

DoulaMama
August 6th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Phew! I hope you're right and you dodged the bullet, DM!

Thanks Mocha! My cp is even exactly the same as 10dpo last month so that's good too:)

I was about to comment on your thread about attempt this month. About using rephresh or sylk- if you really want to get pregnant this month and really believe in the weight loss and diet(I believe it has the biggest impact too) I would drop both. If I was really struggling and the diet would go out the window if I didn't get preggo....I would definitely go lube etc free. Just my 2 cents:) xoxo good luck hun!

Mochagirl
August 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks, DM - my instinct says to drop them or at least use them very, very minimally.

zanacal
August 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Phew DM!

DoulaMama
August 6th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Phew DM!

Thanks Z! My hubby is also relieved as he gets to do "frequent release" this month!!! :rofl: (TMI) BJ's through AF and sex daily until after O.... with my 40 day cycles he thinks he's hit the jackpot! HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm thinking I'll O the first week of Sept if my cycle stays the same as the last 3 months. When do you think your O week will be, Z?

LolaInLove
August 6th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Purple, wow, I am sorry you are obviously feeling badly, but happy for you since those are excellent early preggo signs! Man, you may even have a pair in there!!

DM, PHEW indeed! I love all of your info about UC.....I don't know if I could do it, but I love reading about empowering births! Thanks for posting. LOL at your hubby's good fortune this month....mine would be over the moon and tempted to brag about it like he is in high school!

Ttcboy, I bet your headache and all are due to ovulating or just a rise in progesterone, but FX you continue to feel, erm, good symptoms!

Mocha, I am glad you are feeling up. I would say GO for it. I had the same do I wait or not conundrum, and Atomic thankfully urged me to just go for it. She is right....we ain't getting any younger, and the sooner the better. That being said, I think it would be GREAT to have my kids birthdays (well, 3 of the 4 of them!) so you could have a huge party for them all. They wouldn't care. My sister and I have our b-days 2 days apart, and we always had parties together and all, we loved it. I think we realized that we got a better party with one big one versus two little ones. More bang for the buck! I am sure you will have some good luck soon. FWIW, I conceived my daughters in October and July. I don't think there is TOO much to the time of year thing, personally.

zanacal
August 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks Z! My hubby is also relieved as he gets to do "frequent release" this month!!! :rofl: (TMI) BJ's through AF and sex daily until after O.... with my 40 day cycles he thinks he's hit the jackpot! HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm thinking I'll O the first week of Sept if my cycle stays the same as the last 3 months. When do you think your O week will be, Z?

So funny - if I'd known about swaying a year ago I probably could have persuaded DH to try for another armed with this information! So you're starting the regular BDing on cd1? Is that because you don't know when you'll O and you want to make sure you've done 'it' enough? I'm thinking we should be safe to start when AF is over on cd5. I *think* I'll O first week in September too as I'm pretty sure I'll O today :D

LolaInLove
August 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Zan, if I get pg and have a baby, I am going to have to pick your brain for your good weight loss strategy! Nice job! I have gained 35lbs swaying on the boy diet in the past year, and if I have a baby, I am sure I will have to lose a good 60lbs when it's all said and done.

And PP, 6dpo is SO early to test! Don't fret! I don't think I've ever seen anyone here or on FF get a + before 8dpo, which is very early in and of itself.

zanacal
August 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Zan, if I get pg and have a baby, I am going to have to pick your brain for your good weight loss strategy! Nice job! I have gained 35lbs swaying on the boy diet in the past year, and if I have a baby, I am sure I will have to lose a good 60lbs when it's all said and done

I certainly wouldn't recommend the girl diet as a healthy way to lose weight after giving birth :D Well done to you too, I know we're both doing the opposite to what comes naturally!

Mochagirl
August 6th, 2011, 11:50 AM
While I agree with Zana that the girl diet isn't really a healthy weight loss solution, I must admit I'm intrigued by how quickly the pounds melted off me with no exercise on this diet. I've lost nearly 20lbs, and I wasn't overweight to begin with! I've never dieted in my life and quite frankly thought I didn't have the willpower to do it (I LOVE food), but I've really surprised myself sticking with this, and it makes me think that maybe I could eat a modified diet to lose weight after I'm done having babies. I would definitely add whole grains and more vitamins, though to make it more healthy. I also wouldn't keep protein quite so low so I could enjoy to occasional chicken breast.

DoulaMama
August 7th, 2011, 02:16 AM
So....what are the chances that these are wrong.....both came up within 5 minutes.....

Top one is FRER......took about 4-5mins to see. Bottom is clearblue...took about 3mins to see.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/IMG_0737.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Tulafina/IMG_0739.jpg

:holysheep::bigsmile::sad::cheerteam::oops::omg::s uprise::hair::tissue:
I feel so many things right now....most of all disbelief:shrug: I don't know why though...I mean I do know that sperm can live for along time...3 days isn't that long. Audible sigh~

I'm not going to that conference...am I?

Princess of Pink
August 7th, 2011, 02:33 AM
OMG you are so knocked up right now!!! HUGE congrats....I bet this is the little girl you dreamed about!!! Yay, yay, yay, yay!!! Stick little pink bean stick!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

DoulaMama
August 7th, 2011, 02:52 AM
OMG you are so knocked up right now!!! HUGE congrats....I bet this is the little girl you dreamed about!!! Yay, yay, yay, yay!!! Stick little pink bean stick!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Wow! I really needed that:) I'm actually in tears right now...LOL! The emotions have started already! Thank you Princess:HH: xoxo Let's trade some dust...shall we?

Princess of Pink
August 7th, 2011, 02:59 AM
It's all yours hon!! And let me tell you...my pink dust if damn powerful!! It's that powerful that I don't even know anyone who has had a boy...become friends with me and you are guaranteed to get a girl...it's a common joke!! Lets just say that I have a few friends with all girls that would like to not know me!! :giggle:

zanacal
August 7th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Doulamama :omg: I want to swear but that will have to do!!! I know you're feeling all sorts of things at the moment but I'm over the moon for you and I know you'll be excited too once the news has sunk in - you have all that wonderful pregnancy, childbirth and newborn stuff to look forward to and I just know you're amazing at it all - and this was clearly meant to be. Have you told DH yet? He won't be happy about missing out on that regular BDing (and the other stuff you promised him) :wink: This is fantastic news, really it is, and there will be other conferences in future (though it is a pain that you'll lose $$$ on this one). Congratulations and once again :holysheep: Woo hoo!

Mochagirl
August 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Oh, DM - sorry about the conference, but this baby must have really wanted to join your family, and is meant to be. I'm sure it's going to be your girl. Congratulations!:HH::HH::HH:

ELP
August 7th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Doulamama!!! Congratulations, thats fantastic news!!

Zivic-Bubac
August 7th, 2011, 08:35 AM
DoulaMama!!!!! Huge congrats!!!! I envie you big time! :p

Can't wait to see your nub shots and I'm praying it's a healthy :XX: you're cookin' in there! :HH:

Zivic-Bubac
August 7th, 2011, 08:37 AM
I'm baaaack!!!!! :cool: Missed you all badly!

It seems it's nothing for me again, I had brownish CM for 2 days and now some fresh blood??????? :think: It is so long to wait until August 15th when AF is supposed to show ( it will probably be earlier :sigh:)

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Oh wow DM!!! Congratulations!!! This little baby is surely meant to be!!!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 7th, 2011, 09:11 AM
DM, did you have a definitely negative yesterday? I saw you had a bfn yesterday at 9dpo and I'm 9dpo today and had a BFN... I'm so hoping tomorrow's test shows differently but I'm starting to lose hope.

shouldihope?
August 7th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Congrats DM! How exciting!

begonia
August 7th, 2011, 11:26 AM
DM! Oh.my.goodness. :hugs: I know you are going to miss out on the conference you've been dreaming of for so long (and have already booked, gulp) but this baby was CLEARLY ready to come now. I mean, do you remember the dream you had when we were in the 2ww together before, about a little girl coming to visit you and asking you to stay?!? I'm getting chills thinking of that. FX she was a vision of your baby girl :pray:

My 1st baby could not have been less planned and I was really, really upset about the timing. And of course now, 5 years later, she is hands down the best surprise I've ever had in my life. I wouldn't change a thing. And I know you KNOW you'll love the baby and so on and so forth but I also know how bad it sucks to have your plans interrupted, so I'm sorry for that. It isn't easy. But... I am THRILLED for you!!!! I can't help it! I just have such a great feeling with surprise babies :bigsmile: FX you have a healthy 9 months and an easy peasy pregnancy!

DoulaMama
August 7th, 2011, 12:11 PM
It's all yours hon!! And let me tell you...my pink dust if damn powerful!! It's that powerful that I don't even know anyone who has had a boy...become friends with me and you are guaranteed to get a girl...it's a common joke!! Lets just say that I have a few friends with all girls that would like to not know me!! :giggle:
Thank you! xoxo

Doulamama :omg: I want to swear but that will have to do!!! I know you're feeling all sorts of things at the moment but I'm over the moon for you and I know you'll be excited too once the news has sunk in - you have all that wonderful pregnancy, childbirth and newborn stuff to look forward to and I just know you're amazing at it all - and this was clearly meant to be. Have you told DH yet? He won't be happy about missing out on that regular BDing (and the other stuff you promised him) :wink: This is fantastic news, really it is, and there will be other conferences in future (though it is a pain that you'll lose $$$ on this one). Congratulations and once again :holysheep: Woo hoo!
I do feel that this little person was meant to be, as well. Thank you, Z :HH: Hubby doesn't know yet...he keeps talking about his good fortune this month... :( I feel kinda bad for the guy! LOL! I'm going to buy a digi in the next hour and then give it to him:) He'll be happy...just a bit disappointed he doesn't get 3 weeks of sex! LOL!

Oh, DM - sorry about the conference, but this baby must have really wanted to join your family, and is meant to be. I'm sure it's going to be your girl. Congratulations!:HH::HH::HH:
That's very sweet of you to say, Mocha:) Thank you Hun! I've told myself it's boy #4 and I'm ok with that. Another boy will fit in perfectly:HH:

Doulamama!!! Congratulations, thats fantastic news!!
:HH: Thank you!

DoulaMama!!!!! Huge congrats!!!! I envie you big time! :p

Can't wait to see your nub shots and I'm praying it's a healthy :XX: you're cookin' in there! :HH:
Thank you ZB! Your BFP is coming soon!!! (ps....I don't get u/s in pregnancy unless medically needed so I'll find out what I'm having in 36+ weeks! ;))

Oh wow DM!!! Congratulations!!! This little baby is surely meant to be!!!
Thank you!:HH:

DM, did you have a definitely negative yesterday? I saw you had a bfn yesterday at 9dpo and I'm 9dpo today and had a BFN... I'm so hoping tomorrow's test shows differently but I'm starting to lose hope.
STARK WHITE NEGATIVE all day yesterday on internet cheapies. The ic's are still almost negative! I can see a very light blurry pink line on them this morning but if I hadn't had those 2 + yesterday...I would say the ic's look negative. In regards to the tests I took yesterday....On a whim I decided to use my clearblue last night....in 3 mins there was a faint line. I then totally disregarded it because I've had mega evap lines and I thought it was a mistake. I then hunted in my dresser for my last FRER and took it....urine was a bit more diluted. I looked at it in 3 mins...nothing. Put it down, brushed my hair, teeth and looked again...2 lines.....

I've had no symptoms at all except for some cramping randomly on 9dpo(2 days after a temp dip...so maybe implantation???) and some dizziness, once, on the same day. I do have round ligament stretching/pain when I roll over in bed. It's the weirdest thing! Other than that...no breast pain...NO cm at all. I'm as dry as the Sahara with some random, white, small globs of mucus sometimes. CP is like I'm getting my AF. No headaches, no nausea...it's still hard to believe that I'm pregnant. I'm almost expecting the digi to say "not pregnant". Don't give up hope Mama!!! I need some more April DD Mama's!!!!! Come on, 4Blue!!!! xoxo

Congrats DM! How exciting!

DM! Oh.my.goodness. :hugs: I know you are going to miss out on the conference you've been dreaming of for so long (and have already booked, gulp) but this baby was CLEARLY ready to come now. I mean, do you remember the dream you had when we were in the 2ww together before, about a little girl coming to visit you and asking you to stay?!? I'm getting chills thinking of that. FX she was a vision of your baby girl :pray:
I've been replaying that dream in my head for the past 12hrs! I'm a little freaked out to be honest! I'm going to keep my fx'd for sure:)
My 1st baby could not have been less planned and I was really, really upset about the timing. And of course now, 5 years later, she is hands down the best surprise I've ever had in my life. I wouldn't change a thing. And I know you KNOW you'll love the baby and so on and so forth but I also know how bad it sucks to have your plans interrupted, so I'm sorry for that. It isn't easy. But... I am THRILLED for you!!!! I can't help it! I just have such a great feeling with surprise babies :bigsmile: FX you have a healthy 9 months and an easy peasy pregnancy!

Honestly...it feels so nice to have so many people so happy for me. It's really helping with any disappointment I still have and I feel myself thinking about how exciting these next 9mos are going to be:) Thank you so much to everyone for the congrats. If I could give you all a big hug, I would. xoxox Much love to you all!!! I can't wait for some more BFP'ers to join the April DD club!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

LolaInLove
August 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM
AHHHHH! Congrats, DM! I hope your tears are those of joy....I know you wanted to wait, but hey, sometimes our babies have different plans, yea? Will be keeping everything crossed that this is your baby girl on board!!!!!!!

LolaInLove
August 7th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I would LOVE to join you, DM! Will see tomorrow.....was going to test today (9dpo) but got the stupid FR rapid result tests on accident and they don't show a + unless you are on your AF day. Buggar.

DoulaMama
August 7th, 2011, 12:18 PM
AHHHHH! Congrats, DM! I hope your tears are those of joy....I know you wanted to wait, but hey, sometimes our babies have different plans, yea? Will be keeping everything crossed that this is your baby girl on board!!!!!!!
Thanks Lola! They are:) :HH: Your chart is looking really good! When do you plan on testing???!!!

DoulaMama
August 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Whoops! posted at the same time! Good luck for tomorrow!!!! xoxox

zanacal
August 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM
DM - when you mentioned the ligament/stretching pain a while back I had a feeling you might be pregnant because that was my early symptom with DS3. I stood up at work too quickly and yelped and grabbed my tummy!

ladybug
August 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Congrats DoulaMama!!!!!! I am so happy for you....

ladybug
August 7th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I am 6-7dpo and I have some nausea and tender boobs....Also have a dry mouth...I hate that.....had some cramping and pulling yesterday....I don't think this is my month, I'm not feeling positive about it....I guess we will wait and see....I will start testing soon....

I heard today that if you get a earlier BFP that its more likely its a girl? Anyone every hear that? I hate late 12dpo with my boys and thought it was interesting.....

Also if anyone is a praying type, I could use some for my mom to get good results at her appointment tomorrow!

Yuzu
August 7th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Awww, DM congrats! I'm so happy for you--I bet it's a little pink bean who doesn't like conferences..LOL! Seeing that line really made my day.
:bighug:

Mochagirl
August 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
ladybug - I got a BFP at 8dpo with my twin boys. It could have been early just because they were twins, but I'm sure I've heard of lots of other moms getting early BFPs with boys too.

Chunky Monkey
August 7th, 2011, 09:28 PM
CONGRATS DM!!! That's so exciting!!! Ladybug, I will say a prayer for your momma that she gets good news :) And your symptoms sound like they could mean something! How long will you wait to test??

Emmy2012
August 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Congrats Doula!!! I am so happy for you!! I wish I had better news on my front but just BFN's for me!!! I was so hopeful about my chart, then we went camping, my temps were stupid and low and then today it jumped sky high! WTF!!! Whatever...I am over it and ready for next month.... I am just mad cause I so fell pregnant...my boobs are seriously killing me, I have such bad gas no one can stand to be in the room with me! LOL I am just mental!

Out of the Blue
August 8th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Ladybug, just sent up lots of prayers and good thoughts for your Mom. :HH:

Doula?!?!?! HOLY SCHMOLI, Mama!!! :holysheep:
Welcome to the club, lol!!! :welcome:

I think you and I must have some very high maintenance little divas on the way! They definitely want it their way!
:ballerina:

Sending lots and lots of hugs your way...:HH: :celebrate:

Emmy2012
August 8th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Could having a bad nights sleep cause a high temp? I think I slept ok but maybe I had a rough night?

purplepoet20
August 8th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Well I guess having a busy weekend I missed a lot.... sorry DM I think!

8dpo BFN... waiting on one from this morning. I spent my weekend puking so much that hubby asked if I needed to see the Dr. Hubby wanted bacon for breakfast over the weekend and I only ate 1 slice (I kill for pig products) with in seconds it was in the kitchen sink. Also salad is still making me sick. We ended up not doing any yard work but hubby found a boat that needs some work but was very cheap, our neighbor afforded us 2K for it but we said no. It is going to be a dada and DS1 project to fix it up and the memories are better then cash.

... My OB/GYN Dr said that early positives is a sign of multiples and that in some cases it can mean high/dangerous implantation. He asked me to take a few test before 10dpo because he wanted to know if he had to plan regular ultrasounds. Winter is a busy time for babies here.

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 11:15 AM
BFN for me at 10dpo. :( Guess we'll try again. I am at a loss here. All of my testing: normal. Took clomid. Dtd several days right across ovulation. Used preseed to counter the drying effect of Clomid, but had ewcm anyway. DON'T GET WHY THIS CAN'T HAPPEN FOR ME????? I have no idea what is wrong. And what to do at this point but just take round 2 of Clomid and try again. Grrr.

PP, I am so sorry you are still so ill! Very interesting about your doc's comments about early bfps.....I got my bfps with both m/c at 10dpo. Hmmmm.....

Emmy, your chart did take a nice climb! If you did sleep poorly (and outside re: camping), that could cause your temp to be high, though. But maybe not! FX for you and everyone else testing still!!!

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I think you and I must have some very high maintenance little divas on the way! They definitely want it their way!
:ballerina:

I am praying that you do!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Mochagirl
August 8th, 2011, 11:19 AM
pp - that explains why I got my BFP for my twins at 8dpo, but didn't get my BFP for ds3 until 11dpo! I guess I'd better not hope for an early BFP this time - I DEFINITELY don't want twins again!:worry:

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 11:22 AM
pp - that explains why I got my BFP for my twins at 8dpo, but didn't get my BFP for ds3 until 11dpo! I guess I'd better not hope for an early BFP this time - I DEFINITELY don't want twins again!:worry:

Mocha, were you testing every day or did you just test on 11dpo? That is curious. How are you holding up?

Mochagirl
August 8th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I'm a poas addict, so I tested twice a day before I got a very faint BFP at 11dpo with FRER and FMU. You're definitely not out at 10dpo, Lola!!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I'm 10dpo and got the lightest ever evap line this morning. Any normal and sane person would consider it a BFN and I *know* that it is but I can't help but squint and look at it in different lighting in the hopes that it's not. I'm a natural obsessor :wink:

I took a picture of it and messed around with it to see if I could get it to show up better... I don't know that you'll be able to see it or not but just for fun, here it is:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/2011_08_08-1-1.jpg

Emmy2012
August 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
My high temp was once I got home (last night) the three lower temps were my camping temps. I pretty much figure I am out but will know for sure on Wednesday when af is due. I only have 13 luteal days.

Emmy2012
August 8th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Might be the start of something!!! Whoo Hoooo Keep testing FX!!!

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I'm a poas addict, so I tested twice a day before I got a very faint BFP at 11dpo with FRER and FMU. You're definitely not out at 10dpo, Lola!!

:hug2: Thanks, Mocha. I just don't feel pg at all, my boobs stopped being sore yesterday. And I just don't feel it. I don't know, maybe I should be more hopeful, but I'm the steadfast realist by now, my 12th month of ttc. (:

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 12:30 PM
My high temp was once I got home (last night) the three lower temps were my camping temps. I pretty much figure I am out but will know for sure on Wednesday when af is due. I only have 13 luteal days.

I hope they stay up and AF stays away!

Mochagirl
August 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I'm sorry, Lola. I know how frustrated I am after only 2 months TTC, so I can only imagine how you feel after 12 months! Keep up hope - lots of women don't have any symptoms, and 10dpo is still very early. I hope you get that BFP soon!:HH:

zanacal
August 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Lola - {hugs}, I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you. Plenty of people don't get any symptoms at all so it doesn't mean you're not pregnant, but I understand how fed up you must be.

4Blue - I see it! Why do you say it's an evap line, how long before it showed? My BFP with DS2 was only an incredibly faint one like that :D

Emmy2012
August 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
10dpo is still early Lola...good luck! Look at me, I am trying to be a little hopeful with a 12dpo negative!

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 12:57 PM
4Blue, I hope that is a true nice faint bfp for you! I can barely see it, but if it showed up after a few minutes, I would say it's the real deal!

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! I am just negative about my chances now since I have been pg twice this year already, and felt WAY pregnant in the boobs by this time, and I don't now. But, I hope you all are right and maybe I am pg with an actual viable pregnancy so maybe this is why it's different and a later bfp. Everyone is so sweet though, I hope we all get our bfps very, very soon!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, I'm hoping it's the start of something but I checked fertility friend "error pregnancy tests" and there are a LOT of tests that look like mine but aren't really positive... all evaps I guess.

I got interrupted with ds4 waking up (too early!) when I was in the middle of doing the hpt this morning so I didn't get to see the line until well after 10 minutes. I took another different internet cheapie I had and there's an ever so faint grey line there. I really think that's an evap too. Neither are showing any pink, they look grey and you can only see them if you REALLY look. Like I said, the normal average person wouldn't check it in 25 different lights :oops: throughout the house so they probably wouldn't notice another line there.

The only other pregnancy where I tested early was with ds3 and it was at 12dpo. We weren't trying but I was charting (we had a 4 day cut-off, never figured I would get pg). I just looked up hpt pictures from then b/c I was pretty sure I had pics of my positive tests that day and sure enough they were there and they were SO light. They were definitely positive but just really really light. I don't think I would have gotten a positive at 10dpo with him, or possibly even 11dpo either. So ladies hold out hope!

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks, 4Blue! Hmmm, gray lines are no good.....can you afford to go grab some FRERs? They have a low incidence of false positives. Those are the only tests I use now, which is why I don't do many, they are a little expensive! But I used to take ICs and I just got so many weird little gray lines. But FX either way that they are positive lines!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 8th, 2011, 03:21 PM
I really should have some FRERs on hand so I can take them when this sort of thing happens. Right now I'm almost certain they're evaps. I took another one and it's stark white BFN. I won't be heading anywhere that I can get some GOOD hpt's at until Wednesday. I know it still could be early as I'm only 10dpo but I feel like it didn't happen for me this cycle. Although I did notice a slight increase in cm so I'm trying to take that as a positive sign. :)

LolaInLove
August 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Right there with ya on not feeling it this cycle, 4Blue. But hey, not breaking out the consolation wine just yet. (;

Yuzu
August 8th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Right there with ya on not feeling it this cycle, 4Blue. But hey, not breaking out the consolation wine just yet. (;

I'm right along with you. Last cycle I was absolutely sure I was going to get a BFP(wrong!), but this cycle I'm not feeling it. I'm doing everything right, huh? My DH is supposed to put his hoo-hoo in my ha-ha and baby juice comes out, right? Maybe I need a chart.

Mochagirl
August 8th, 2011, 06:03 PM
My DH is supposed to put his hoo-hoo in my ha-ha and baby juice comes out, right?

:rofl: Sounds about right!

pastelpicnic
August 8th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hey ladies, I'm also in the 2ww I guess. FX! for everyone waiting!!!!!

ladybug
August 8th, 2011, 07:35 PM
That's hilarious Yuzu.....Sounds exactly how we are doing it too...lol

I am 7-8dpo and I don't feel confident at all either....Last month I had a chemical....I was having some symptoms but now nada....The other 2 times I tried I got pregnant right away....I tested for fun today and of course got a BFN....Its way too early so I am going to try and wait another 2 days....I hope there are more BFP's this month!!!!

Mochagirl
August 8th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I hope there are more BFP's this month!!!!

Yes, ladies - let's get the momentum going so I can get my BFP when I rejoin you in a couple of weeks! Let's make August a record month!:cheerteam:

Yuzu
August 8th, 2011, 08:23 PM
:rofl: Sounds about right!
Okay, so I am doing it right! Maybe my body needs a talking to because it's not cooperating!

ttcboy2011
August 9th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Hello gals, here I am once again, 4 dpo. I'm not too anxious though because we didn't BD like we were suppose to. Although Im almost certain that we BDd on O day. So maybe we hit it that time. I'll guess I'll find out next week. I won't get my hopes up like last month though.

Wishing a BFP to everyone this month!!!!

jane
August 9th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Hi all,hope there's some bfp's soon.it's af day for me,not here yet but I'm getting the sickly headaches and moodiness that's all too familiar!expecting af tonight,it will make me sweat it out to the very end!

Emmy2012
August 9th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Well it looks like on to august for me...not gonna happen this month. 13dpo and still stark white BFN, af should be here tomorrow. I should O on August 22nd so I am looking forward to then!

jane
August 9th, 2011, 09:58 AM
No af....I'm pregnant! Soooooo happy,I know I said I would wait till af but I took a sneaky test with a clearblue digital on 11dpo and I got a negative so I really thought I was out as I know they're supposed to be good.then just now(af day)I took another and bam!I have had no symptoms that I know of but the only thing that was different for me was constipation!tomorrow I will put in more,I'm just on the I phone right now and I'd rather use the computer.hope we get some more positives this month:-)

Emmy2012
August 9th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Congrats Jane!!! Whooo Hooo!

LolaInLove
August 9th, 2011, 10:09 AM
CONGRATS again, Jane!!!! :bluecheer:When do you think your due date is? Probably mid April, yea? I am so happy for you, and it makes me more hopeful since you didn't have any symptoms, right? I don't have any either.

Yuzu, LOL I think you got the gist of it! FX we get some more bfps rolling, I agree.

Emmy, sorry you are getting those bloody stark whites, I hate that expanse of nothing staring in my face.

I decided not to test this morning, and will try again tomorrow at 12dpo. I am already getting my hopes up for another hoo-hoo in the haa-haa session in a few weeks, but I guess I should not get all sorts of upset before AF is here. It is just weird for me to not have any symptoms anymore, really.

purplepoet20
August 9th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I was up almost all night with really bad stomach pressure, not cramps, it just felt like pressure was building up. Is that a good sign are not?

I have also been getting sick to everything but pasta :) and I am craving cookies which is not normal for me. My stomach is so bloated looking that hubby keeps asking if I am pregnant. I had to stop the fake sugars because I am afraid they could have an affect on a baby, I am drinking black coffee and water.

I decided not to take a test today because I only have 1 cheapy left and 2 digitals... I will use the cheapy in 2-3 days, if I get a bfp I will use a digital the same day, and then another digital after AF is due just to make sure. This waiting is going to kill me.

... I really want this to be over because I have tons of sewing things to do. Sewing Christmas stockings, sewing dresses for my 3 neices, sewing something for the boys and nephew, sewing nursing shirts, and maybe I will find time to start sewing the new seat covers for the boat.

purplepoet20
August 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Congrats Jane....it is great to see some BFP's and hopefully we get more in the next few weeks!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM
11dpo with FMU... I saw *something* by the 5 minute mark but it didn't really get darker until after 10 minutes so I don't know. I really really hope it's not evaps, I've read a bit about the pink tests and it seems a lot of women get evaps on them. Although I've been testing since 4dpo and don't recall any kind of lines on the pink ones until 10dpo.

With flash & without flash:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/2011_08_09-2.jpg

purplepoet20
August 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
That looks like a good sign/test.... I heard it was the blue dyes on the test that give off false positves and the red ones are better.

Mochagirl
August 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Sorry for the BFN, Emmy - I'm sure we'll both get our BFP next time!

Congrats on your BFP, Jane - hopefully some of your good luck will rub off on the rest of us!

LolaInLove
August 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM
4Blue, I see something on the bottom test! I agree with PP, I heard it was the blue tests. And the evap lines come after a while, not during the 3-5 minutes after. Ah, getting excited for you! Get that FRER now, lady!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Congratulations Jane!!! :bluecheer: I would love to join you this month - hopefully these tests I've been taking are the start of bfp's and not evaps!

DoulaMama
August 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks again to everyone!!! I've had guests over and they don't know I'm preggo so it's been impossible to get online!! Grrrrrr. Anyway, CONGRATS Jane!!! So exciting!!!
4blue- I still have crappy almost bfn lines on my ic tests....but DARK lines on FRER. And no period:) I really would go get a FRER. My ic tests didn't come up positive until the 10min mark. I think this is it Hun!!!
Lola and PP, I really hope your BFP's are right around the corner! And Emmy - I'm so sorry:(
Blue- I'm still in shock. I honestly can't believe that I'm having another baby. It's so surreal.
Good luck to everyone else! XO

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
That gives me hope DM! I'll get some FRER's tomorrow - I'd like to know for sure if they're real or not... although I'm starting to think they *may* be real. I tested again at 11am (3 hours after my FMU) and set the timer for 5 minutes because the package says to read at 5 minutes. I saw a very very faint line at that point. I would think (hope?) it wouldn't be an evap at 5 minutes. I feel almost in disbelief about it though, like it can't possibly be real. As for symptoms I do feel a heavy feeling in my uterus but I've had that before in the 2ww and ended up not pg.

zanacal
August 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Massive congratulations Jane, I'm so happy for you :D

4Blue - I so think that's a BFP, exactly what my cheapie tests looked like with DS2 and I think timing wise AF was due (or almost due) so it wasn't particularly early. Yay!

purplepoet20
August 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Is it possible that the pressure is the implant pains? maybe the sharp pain I had before was something else.

ladybug
August 9th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats on your BFP Jane!!!!!

4Blue, your test look very promising....I really hope this is it for you!!!!

I am 8dpo today and last night i had some brown tinged cm....a very small amount and some cramping....today i have some lower back pain but that could be dragging a 35lb 2yr old...lol.....I still am not feeling this month at all.....I will start testing tomorrow.....I hope the bfp today is the start of many more!!!!

Yuzu
August 9th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Congrats Jane! It seems like August is going to be an awesome month!:hug2:

Do you feel better, PP?

purplepoet20
August 9th, 2011, 02:17 PM
no it still hurts, no bleeding and AF isn't due until the 14th.... and it doesn't help that another thunder storm is moving in and they always give me headaches.

princesssarah34
August 9th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I was hoping to join you all here....I am not tech. in the 2ww period yet...i just ended AF. Hubby and I have decided we are ready to not prevent pg anymore.....I am scared to death to try again after losing Evan at 26weeks....but my heart aches for a little one so bad. We are not swaying or anything of that nature because well as much as I would love love love a little girl....I would be happy to just hold a healthy baby in my arms. So I will be in the 2ww wait soon I hope...and obsessing like mad about bfp's!! :nails:
Oh and I enjoy following all of you ladies in this thread!! :bigsmile:

Mochagirl
August 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Hey princesssarah34 - looks like we're on a similar schedule. Af is about to leave, and O is due mid week next week.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

jane
August 9th, 2011, 07:52 PM
thankyou so much everyone,:hugs:i wanted to let you all know, that its not over till its over cos i thought getting a negative at 11 dpo was it for me so it just goes to show hey.we dtd the night of 25th july and i o'd early on the 26th so im hoping that gave those boy swimmers a chance!:pray:

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 9th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Ladybug - I hope it's implantation spotting! I had that with ds4 and it was exactly as you described!

Princesssara - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

I've been getting faint 2nd lines all day on internet strips (I'm 11dpo). These are the last two I took (2nd pic is tweaked) and there's definitely lines there. They're just SO faint though. Almost evap-like except there's a pink tint to them. Tomorrow I'm going to get a few different kinds of tests so I can stop with this obsessing and just know for sure.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/2011_08_09-4.jpg

Yuzu
August 9th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Ooooh, I see the lines! How exciting, 4blue!

DoulaMama
August 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM
thankyou so much everyone,:hugs:i wanted to let you all know, that its not over till its over cos i thought getting a negative at 11 dpo was it for me so it just goes to show hey.we dtd the night of 25th july and i o'd early on the 26th so im hoping that gave those boy swimmers a chance!:pray:

I O'd on the evening of the 27th(BD on the night of the 24th- so I hope that timing works!!) so our DD's are a day apart:) although I think I'm going to be late with this one;) Blue dust coming your way~~~~~|

DoulaMama
August 10th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Ladybug - I hope it's implantation spotting! I had that with ds4 and it was exactly as you described!

Princesssara - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

I've been getting faint 2nd lines all day on internet strips (I'm 11dpo). These are the last two I took (2nd pic is tweaked) and there's definitely lines there. They're just SO faint though. Almost evap-like except there's a pink tint to them. Tomorrow I'm going to get a few different kinds of tests so I can stop with this obsessing and just know for sure.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/2011_08_09-4.jpg

You are totally pregnant 4blue!!!!! Yeehaw!!! ~~~~~~another pink swayer:) congrats Mama!!!!

ttcboy2011
August 10th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Congrats Jane!!!!!

jane
August 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM
thanks,just thought id let you know, i was wrong that i tested on 11 dpo and got a negative, it was 12 dpo!!! so all you who think its over before it really is... just hang on!:)

ELP
August 10th, 2011, 09:27 AM
4blue!! Your clearly pregnant!! Massive congratulations xxxxxx

Come on you blues, the pinks are storming ahead!!!!!:luck::luck:

LolaInLove
August 10th, 2011, 09:34 AM
thanks,just thought id let you know, i was wrong that i tested on 11 dpo and got a negative, it was 12 dpo!!! so all you who think its over before it really is... just hang on!:)

Well, that gives me a tiny bit of hope, because I got a bfn this morning at 12dpo, but I do think I'm out, I just don't feel anything. My boobs are not sore at all, I just don't feel it. But, who knows, I should have my period on Friday, I guess we'll see!

4Blue, CONGRATS! Those look like bonafide BFPs to me!!!!

Ladybug, ITA with 4Blue, that is most likely implantation bleeding and cramps, that's great news! You *should* get hcg in your system in the next couple of days, so you may get a + soon. Can't wait to hear!!!

Emmy2012
August 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Well AF came today on schedule so I am officially out. I have been prepared for a few days now so i am over bieng bummed and getting excited and ready for August trying! I should O on Monday August 22nd so I will back on the 23rd for the craziness to start all over!!!
Good luck to new ladies entering the crazy TWW and congrats to the BFPS I am so happy for you guys and hope I get to join you later!

DoulaMama
August 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Congrats on your BFP Jane!!!!!

4Blue, your test look very promising....I really hope this is it for you!!!!

I am 8dpo today and last night i had some brown tinged cm....a very small amount and some cramping....today i have some lower back pain but that could be dragging a 35lb 2yr old...lol.....I still am not feeling this month at all.....I will start testing tomorrow.....I hope the bfp today is the start of many more!!!!

Ladybug, I've been sending healing thoughts to your mom~~~ I hope you heard good news. xo
I'm excited for you to test! BFP thoughts for you, Mama!!!

ladybug
August 10th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Ladybug, I've been sending healing thoughts to your mom~~~ I hope you heard good news. xo
I'm excited for you to test! BFP thoughts for you, Mama!!!

Thanks so much DoulaMama!!! We did get great news. Her tumors are responding to treatment. She will be starting physicial rehab to relearn her balance.
I will test maybe later tonight. I hope to get a BFP and join you. :)

purplepoet20
August 10th, 2011, 10:38 AM
3blue... I am so jealous of you right now. Congrats!

purplepoet20
August 10th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I am trying not to test until Friday... lets see if I break tomorrow morning. I have been having a few symptoms... while making chicken last night I thought I was smelling some bad food and I ended up cleaning the kitchen top to bottom because the smell was really really strong. I smelt DS2 poopy diaper from 20ft away while outside. I have been getting really dizzy when standing, seeing lil white spots (I had this before). Tons of cm down there which is not normal for me before AF is due. Not to mention the nausea still, vomiting after dinner, constipation, and the gas.... ok I am done, sorry for the TMI!

The things we women do and go through to have a family!

I really hope everyone gets a BFP this month!

LolaInLove
August 10th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Emmy, so sorry hun. I think I'm out also, and will probably O around Aug. 24 myself, so I'll be back in the 2ww with you then. I should have AF on Friday. August will be our month, we must believe it.

PP, FX for you!!!!!

Emmy2012
August 10th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I am totally pumped now for August and I KNOW it WILL be my month! Positive thinking!!! I am thinking of changing up my timing a bit....these are my two options
8 day abstain dtd am the day before O OR
8 day abstain DTD am of 2 day before, pm of 2 day before and maybe am of one day before

Any thoughts?

zanacal
August 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Hi Tiffany - I replied on your other post but I think option 2 :D

Emmy2012
August 10th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks Zanacal! I read your other post but it kinda confused me.....this is better! LOL

zanacal
August 10th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Ha ha, sorry about that! I just think more sex is good for a higher chance of getting pregnant :D

ladybug
August 10th, 2011, 02:27 PM
9dpo and BFN......I don't know how long my cycles are as I this is only my 2nd since my IUD was removed....The last cycle was only 18days with lp of 10days, before my IUD I Had 28 to 29 day cycles....kinda discouraged....I think I had implatation bleeding 2 days ago, if that was the case I would have gotten a BFP by now...I have a lot of cramping today and I think AF is right around the corner.....I know its early but I just feel like I am out....

Sorry about AF Emmy.....Your plan for next month sounds great!!!

LolaInLove
August 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hey Emmy, love the positive attitude, I need to get that myself. Been kinda of blase today.

Ladybug, hoping you are still not out. That is a very short cycle! Keep testing, sometimes it takes a few days.

ttcboy2011
August 10th, 2011, 03:16 PM
sorry Emmy, damn witch, September for sure!!!

4BlueLooking4Pink
August 10th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Hi ladies, when I was out today I picked up some tests. I guess this pretty much confirms it :suprise: It's crazy because I really thought I was out this cycle. And those internet cheapie tests weren't really convincing. I so hope there are tons more BFP's this month!!! :noaf:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/IMG_0276-1.jpg

Mochagirl
August 10th, 2011, 07:56 PM
How exciting to see it confirmed like that, 4BlueLooking4Pink!! Congrats!!!

jane
August 10th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Well, that gives me a tiny bit of hope, because I got a bfn this morning at 12dpo, but I do think I'm out, I just don't feel anything. My boobs are not sore at all, I just don't feel it. But, who knows, I should have my period on Friday, I guess we'll see!

4Blue, CONGRATS! Those look like bonafide BFPs to me!!!!

Ladybug, ITA with 4Blue, that is most likely implantation bleeding and cramps, that's great news! You *should* get hcg in your system in the next couple of days, so you may get a + soon. Can't wait to hear!!!i never had any signs either and my boobs still dont hurt!:fx:for you

jane
August 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Hi ladies, when I was out today I picked up some tests. I guess this pretty much confirms it :suprise: It's crazy because I really thought I was out this cycle. And those internet cheapie tests weren't really convincing. I so hope there are tons more BFP's this month!!! :noaf:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/IMG_0276-1.jpg:highfive:swap your blue dust for my pink!!!!!

ladybug
August 10th, 2011, 08:12 PM

Yay:cheerteam:...I am so happy for you.....There is no doubt about that test :)

DoulaMama
August 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Wooohoooo Mama!!!! Another April DD buddy!!!!! Yippee! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

XXdreaming
August 10th, 2011, 10:37 PM

Woohooo hopes it your baby girl! And most important a healthy baby! (Btw my boys are 9,6,3,2 :) )

zanacal
August 11th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Oh yay, congratulations!!!!