PDA

View Full Version : Bad result on CVS:(

Cocosagirl
February 16th, 2015, 02:01 PM
We got our CVS-result last week. The baby was very sick, so I had to go to the hospital today.. I was in week 13:( feeling sad..

We will be trying again soon. Thinking that we should wait one cycle..

I did sway last pregnancy, but I dont want know the gender of this angel.

Feeling sad right now, and praying for a healthy baby soon. (We have 25 % risk of cystic fibrosis in every pregnancy, and now we have had bad luck twice in a row. Sometimes I question myself why I even bother about swaying, when I should just pray for a healthy child.. But it feels like the swaying takes the focus away from the fear for a while.. It keeps my head busy and filled with hope that we one day will have our healthy girl.. (Or boy)

How long would you wait? The doctor said we didnt have to wait. Just for this bleeding to stop.

nuthinbutpink
February 16th, 2015, 02:11 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Oh gosh I'm so sorry to read this.

Yes I would wait at least one cycle since you had a medically managed loss.

Mrs_Incredible
February 17th, 2015, 05:05 PM
So sorry for your loss, hugs xx

girliedreamz
February 20th, 2015, 02:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! It's heartbreaking.

Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy little one for you soon.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2015, 04:00 PM
Still thinking of you and sending (((hugs)))

True Blue
February 22nd, 2015, 04:37 PM
I didn't see this :( big hugs to you Im so very sorry for your loss! Wishing you all the best for your future sway :hugs:

essnce629
February 22nd, 2015, 06:04 PM
So sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of healing vibes your way. (((HUGS)))

luckyfourleafclover
February 23rd, 2015, 03:18 PM
so sorry - hugs

Beans626
February 25th, 2015, 01:12 PM
I"m so sorry you had to receive this news and go through this. My heart breaks for you and I pray you have good luck the next time around. I would wait at least one cycle just to be on the safe side. Especially after a medical intervention, your body needs a little time to recover...not to mention your heart. ((HUGS))