PDA

View Full Version : Scaring myself for my GD

Ugee
February 17th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Hi, so I've gone nub crazy lol! I was wanting to be better at the guessing of nubs so have been looking at loads of nubs. Mostly confirmed nubs posted by people and while a lot of them are obvious girl/boy nubs there were quite a few very flat with no stacking girly looking boy nubs!!!! This to me is a nightmare situation. After getting all girl guesses I'm hoping to be kind of on the home run to getting my girl (please please please be my girl) and now all I keep thinking is that it was wrong for those ladies and it could be wrong for me. I'm now dreading my gender scan. Sorry for ranting on like a crazy person (I hope I don't continue to be this crazy lol)
Why can't nubs just stay obviously up for boys or flat for girls ugh!

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Well, there's no "home run" from nubs, thats for sure, and I think it's best to not count any chickens till the gender scan anyway.

All that having been said the nub did look v girly.

XXforhubby
February 17th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Hang in there sweetie! All I can tell you is that my two boys' nubs did not look like that! If it were my nub, I would feel confident it is a girl. I understand about going crazy! That's why if I ever get pregnant again, I'm not getting a nub shot. I want to be blissfully ignorant and think I'm pregnant with another boy [emoji6]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugee
February 18th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Thank you! I feel more level headed today about it all and I'm definitely not looking at anymore nubs! My baby is what it is and can't change things now :)
From the moment I decided to TTC it's been an emotional roller coaster and just hope it's been for a great outcome but what will be will be. I know I'm not alone with my thoughts which is why I love this site :hugs:

Claire33
February 19th, 2015, 04:54 AM
If that's a nub in your last picture, it looks very girly. But I definitely know what you mean about not getting any hopes up until it's 100% confirmed! I have been told girl through an early blood test and I am definitely not assuming anything until I get it confirmed at the 20 week U/S. Until then this is still a boy :D I am dreading my 12/13 week U/S, because of the nub...

happy1981
February 26th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Ugee I'm in the same position and last week I was also completely nubsessed!!

Every other nub pic I looked at convinced me I was having a girl only to look at another one that looked like mine but turned out boy and I was back to doubting. Eventually I got tired of myself and stopped looking at nub shots. I have no advice really just know you're not alone and hang in there. Soon you will know!