TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl, boy, girl
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
None
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
Just from food, lots of fruits and veggies
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
Just from food
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Nothing excessive didnt add extra, same as always just to season
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
-
DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
No
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)
Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
-
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
-
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
140lbs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
-
BD Pattern DTD through Ovulation

BD Dates according to Ovulation
-
BD Position

Any additional comments?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
- roughly 30 minutes before every attempt I ate something.
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
-
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
-
Things worth mentioning:
My story is quite long so please bear with me. After 2 failed ht attempts and prior to beggining a third i found out i was hyperthyroid, i decided to stop HT and purchased a personalised plan this was well over a year ago. I soon realised that i had to let go of my dream and ttc and focus on my health. I consulted with several naturopaths and finally found one i liked and i could work with. I became a vegan, cut out dairy, gluten, eggs, meat and ate mostly fruits, vegetables and started juicing, i juiced up to 7 times a day. Afte 4 months on this diet my numbers started to get within normal range this back in july 2014 so i started to introduce some fish into my diet, in agust and september i felt great so i let go a little more and started to eat some meat maybe once a week. In october we decided we wanted to ttc, we werent swaying and i wasnt even thinking about it, we just wanted a baby. Our first month ttc i got my bfp. I used the clear blue ovulation sticks that give you the flashing smiley face when your peaking and solid when you are at peak, well when i got my flashing smiley face we dtd staright through that for 4 days straight, some days twice a day, only used preseed during one of the attempts. I was also taking the ph of my urine because my naturopath requested i do so, to check the acidity/alkalinity of my body and in the 2 months prior to attempt it was a constant 6.5-7.5, i only tested in the morning. I have to mention in the beginning of the diet i lost 25 pounds and in the last two months leading up to ttc i gained 3-4 pounds. I took no supplements only some herbs for my thyroid that my naturopath recommended and i juiced, juiced, juiced, im still juicing not as much though. Even though my sway wasnt following a personalised plan i believe it was HE, very high in nutrients. Thank you atomic for all your knowledge and hard work and to all the ladies for any little piece of information they have to offer, it truly helps us all. I still can not believe I got my little boy. My best wishes to all the ladies swaying and praying and ttc!

sageviolet
February 18th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Congratulations!

Mamato3?
February 19th, 2015, 03:30 AM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Good luck and thank you for posting!!