PDA

View Full Version : TTC girl and exercising

Violet Winter
February 21st, 2015, 06:45 AM
I'm new to this site but have been a huge fan for more than 2 years. I have two beautiful boys who I love dearly and would love a little girl to complete our family. I feel my husband and I strongly sway boys. I've had previous miscarriages one we know was a boy. I plan to purchase a personalised plan in the near future as we would like to attempt September-October this year. My husband and I both go to the gym regularly and hubby lifts weights. My question is when should we stop going to the gym? I know our sway is 6 months away but want to make sure we do everything possible. Is there anything we could be doing now to prepare for our sway. Any advice welcome!

Violet Winter
February 21st, 2015, 07:20 AM
Sorry realised I probably shouldn't have posted here. Not sure how to delete!?

tarasue
February 21st, 2015, 07:52 AM
60 plus minutes of cardio is recommended for a girl sway. No strength or weights for you, I believe your dh can continue with the weights.

Or you can go the couch potato route if you don't think you can get 60 min. of cardio in 6-7x a week. It's important to not just do 30 or 45 min., ideally 60-70 min.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2015, 11:13 AM
I answered in your other thread, no need to delete! Welcome again.

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2015, 11:15 AM
:agree: DH can continue to do weights but if he's willing to switch to cycling or jogging, those have been shown to sway pink in studies. :)

Boyboygirl
May 9th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Does hot yoga sway either way?

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Anything that builds muscle can sway blue.