PDA

View Full Version : Please give me your opinion , is this FOR SURE girl parts???

bravomarch2015
February 22nd, 2015, 04:48 PM
I am full term in 1 week and have been suddenly worried what if I prepared fully for a girl based on this 18 week ultrasound and then deliver a boy unprepared with no boy clothes... would love all your opinions on if for sure this appears to be a girl or any chance of a boy possibley? The father is 1 of 5 boys and only has nephews so his family was very suprised to have the news of a girl and I think some are still questioning and it has made me question as I come up to the end.. please be honest, jus wanna be prepared! I am brand new and hope I uploaded pictures right, please let me know if nothing went through! Thank you all in advance for your ideas and all opinions!

bunnywabbit
February 22nd, 2015, 04:51 PM
Not very much going on between the legs, thinking girl

mommymachine
February 22nd, 2015, 04:52 PM
I think I see labia but this picture is at a little bit of a different angle.

True Blue
February 22nd, 2015, 05:07 PM
I would say girl :)

maidentomother
February 22nd, 2015, 07:23 PM
Looks very girly!

3BoysBlessed
February 22nd, 2015, 10:38 PM
No rocket sighted! Don't fret because this is a girl! I am so sorry that you've gotten all of the doubtful comments and that you are worried. Try to relax and just know that this baby is not changing. Take a deep breath and when you catch yourself even starting o think about the relatives' remarks or having doubt, just change your thoughts. Best wishes and I hope that you have a wonderful labor nd delivery!

Nahri
February 22nd, 2015, 10:39 PM
girl

3BoysBlessed
February 22nd, 2015, 10:41 PM
I also had to mention that at 18 weeks, that angle would not be able to hide boy parts. I have three boys...:)

kitkat18
February 23rd, 2015, 03:45 AM
That's a girl! And yes I hear you I am having a girl after 2 boys and keep saying to DH what if the tech got it wrong!! I will be taking 3 boys advice as well XX

bravomarch2015
February 23rd, 2015, 10:58 AM
Oh thank you all so much for the peace of mind! I truely appriciate it!

bravomarch2015
February 23rd, 2015, 11:01 AM
I will do! Don't want to have added worried that arent justified as we come up on the end as it if! I truely appriciate all your opinions and it does make me feel better thinking tech was right and we have prepared properly. Thank you! I will change to thinking of holding my baby girl :)

3BoysBlessed
February 25th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Bravo arch and kitkat, I completely understand all too well how you feel. I did not believe that we are having a girl, either even with the genetic blood testing (week 12) which hs a 99% accuracy rate...and I was still unsure until I saw the potty shot at week 19 which was super clear, but still it has taken time for they reality to set in! We have the 3 boys, plus an angel boy... Also, my brother has three boys with a girl as his last (i thought what are the odds I would get to mimic that pattern?). My sister also has two boys. It is still sinking in msim 22 weeks now.

Kitkat-when are you due?

kitkat18
February 25th, 2015, 11:31 PM
3boys blessed you are so blessed! Yes I think us multiple boy mums find it hard to believe :) I'm having her 2nd April so home straight for me eek!! How many weeks are you? Xx