PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Clinics which Do PGD & Micro Sorting

HKGRicky
February 25th, 2015, 02:24 AM
Hi Ladies and Guys,

I am new here. Currently, I am looking for a baby boy with egg from donor. I have done some research and found two clinics: **** in Czech and Genesis in South Cyprus which do PGD for non-medical reason. I wonder if you gals and guys tried them before and know the cost and the success rate (like how many eggs usually retrieved, fertilized and able to develop until Day 6).
Also, is Genesis in South Cyprus the only clinic which does Sperm Sorting? If not, do you have any other suggestions?
Thank you so much in advance!!!

glory
February 25th, 2015, 05:44 AM
Most will say don't go to Genesis, it used to be really popular on here but now most girls are going to a czech clinic and I think it is called R.

ever hopeful
February 25th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Hello and welcome. I have my 1 one year old DD from Genesis - not sure if she is from a donor egg or my egg as I did a tandem cycle and put one of each back. With a DE at genesis your chances of it working are ok, but Savvas is, I believe, still only using FISH 5 probe standard rather than full ACGH. Might be worth talking to him to find out and also finding out what discounts he offers etc if it doesn't work first try. Not sure how much of a difference sperm sorting actually makes, but I did get girls from him both cycles, so maybe it does help.

The slight issue you have with using CZ is that you can't openly discuss GS as it's illegal, but you can choose which embie to put back and so far no one seems to have had problems. I guess you also need to find out how much info you can find out about your donor or maybe that's not so important to you? There is also another clinic in CZ which is getting great results at present and offers full testing. I managed to get loads in the end from Savvas in the end, including a picture, and a lot of medical history on donor and her parents and knowing her grandparents were also alive, which was pretty important to me. Good luck.

Boom
February 25th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Mods, please can you remove the clinic name.........

lisvna
February 25th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Boom I just did!!!

Please girls don't mention the name of clinic R in full. We want all the cyclers to have a change to cycle at this clinic.

Mrsshaw
April 9th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Can anyone pm me the name of clinic r, I think i know which one it is but not 100% x

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Become a Dream Member-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Mrsshaw
April 9th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Thank you ! I can't find info on czech clinics? I think I'm being very blonde! How do I search in the private forum ? I've just paid x

nuthinbutpink
April 9th, 2015, 01:27 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-ht-family-balancing/