PDA

View Full Version : When in rome ???

Pearl327
February 25th, 2015, 08:15 AM
We have 3 big birthdays in my family this year and over the weekend it was decided and booked that we are all going to Rome for 4 a long weekend in June. I have decided to postpone TTC until after the mini break as I want to enjoy it. The last time I was in Rome I was 4 1/2 months pregnant with DD.

But 4 days of living on Cornettos & Cafe for breakfast, Gelato for lunch , pasta or pizza, prosecco and Pino Grigio for dinner :nails: and my attempt would be a week after we come home. I know there is loads of walking in the heat involved but do I dare attempt in June or will I have to postpone TTC for 2 months because of these 4 days.

XXforhubby
February 25th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I would attempt! You never know how long it will take, and you don't want to miss out!

Plus, if 4 days ruined things then we would ALL be screwed [emoji6]! I think all the walking, being relaxed, having fun, not worrying about things is PERFECT for swaying girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pearl327
February 26th, 2015, 03:14 AM
Thanks XX. I think I will do the diet as best I can up until June. Enjoy my 4 days and not think about swaying. Be extra good for the attempt week and hope for the best so.

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Just do your best and have your attempt. Many times people find it's easer than they think it will be. You just generally relax, but make reasonable choices without depriving yourself.