PDA

View Full Version : super high Lp temps--fever or triphasic?

SweetLily
February 26th, 2015, 10:55 PM
Im not charting right now but have noticed in the evenings my temps go up a lot. Tonight its 37.27. I know ive had this in triphasic charts before but do lots of people do that? Im fighting a flu and didnt know if its a fever coming on. I highly expect a bfp in the next few days so a fever would be bad!

Any thoughts?

maidentomother
February 27th, 2015, 07:01 AM
It's very common for evening LP temps to be in mild fever range (up to 37.4). So it could be that, or the flu, or pregnancy. Your basal temps would be much more informative, though. Temps when up and about are highly variable.

LacePrincess
February 27th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Yeah, evening temps don't count much for anything, they could fluctuate for so many reasons. Basal temps are always much lower. It's like the diff between your resting heartrate and one while being active during the day.

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2015, 12:33 PM
No, it's normal.

Are you sure your hives are hives or could they be a rash?

IN your case, it may even be good for you to be sick - gives your immune system something "better to do with its time" than attacking your own body, KWIM?

Fever is only bad for a fetus if it's over 103 which rarely happens in adults.

SweetLily
February 28th, 2015, 02:32 AM
Good to know. Thanks atomic! Its just so weird, every ebening i habe felt like im burning up. I turned the heat off in the house and everyone is complaining. I told them to put a sweater on or id walk around naked! My teenagers didnt like that much!