PDA

View Full Version : things just got worse

djmommy
February 27th, 2015, 04:33 PM
So after finding out my AMH was low.03 , today I find out my FSH went from 12.7 in August to 36 today. How is that even possible? I am just so upset. Is it even worth trying?

nuthinbutpink
February 27th, 2015, 04:38 PM
What cycle day? You could try DHEA. It can really help. FSH can bounce though.

LacePrincess
February 27th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Oh crud, I'm so sorry. Huge hugs, djmommy. :( Hang in there, I'm sure all hope isn't lost, but it still really sucks I know!

gizmo77
February 27th, 2015, 04:48 PM
:-(
Sorry. What are other options for u?

djmommy
February 27th, 2015, 04:58 PM
What cycle day? You could try DHEA. It can really help. FSH can bounce though.

CD 3 I just started 25 mg of DHEA.

djmommy
February 27th, 2015, 05:00 PM
I have to meet with my RE for a consult. I was spposed to have an HSG next week but she won't do it. I don't even know what she can even recommend. IVF is not an option, I know I wouldn't even be a candidate but not even with donor eggs. Our funds are very limited and insurance does not cover any fertility.

nuthinbutpink
February 27th, 2015, 05:47 PM
I would try 75mg per day of DHEA. All of the studies say 75mg. I have to post your plan but I am sure atomic has recommended Vitamin D for fertility reasons for you too.

maidentomother
February 27th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear that. Ugh! I still think you always have a shot if you're Oing, just lower chances. I really hope the DHEA helps.

djmommy
February 27th, 2015, 07:07 PM
I would try 75mg per day of DHEA. All of the studies say 75mg. I have to post your plan but I am sure atomic has recommended Vitamin D for fertility reasons for you too.

I just started 2000 IUI Vit D3 and I will see what she says but will take 75 DHEA. Thank you NBP

djmommy
February 27th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear that. Ugh! I still think you always have a shot if you're Oing, just lower chances. I really hope the DHEA helps.

I do seem to be ovulating, even the doc looked at my charts and said they look good :(. I don't know! Just so very bummed and don't really know what to do from here.

SweetLily
February 28th, 2015, 10:35 AM
ATOMIC HERE: I just want to be really really sure that everyone notices that this was supposed to be for DH to take, NOT DW. I would not give DH some of those things in that amount either BTW but I just dind't want anyone to misread this and think that women were supposed to take those.

You can still get your bfp. Dont lose hope!

As for dh my infertility book suggests
2000 mg vit c
800 iu vit e
100000 iu beta carotene
200 mcg selenium
60 mg zinc
1000 mg b 12
2-4 g l arginine
1000 mg l carnitine
125 mg pycnogenol

She recommends this to clean up toxins that effect sperm production.

Idk if you are ttc xx/xy so you may want to check with atomic, but its a jumping off point.

Hugs hun!

djmommy
February 28th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Thank you sweetlily. I will look into that. I am swaying pink so I have feeling all those will sway blue. I really just want a healthy baby now but don't want to purposely sway blue KWIM :)

djmommy
February 28th, 2015, 06:54 PM
I know taking DHEA and Vit D3 will raise testosterone...is this swaying boy?

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2015, 01:53 PM
I think it's a false bump! Answered other q's in private forum

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2015, 01:55 PM
You can still get your bfp. Dont lose hope!

As for dh my infertility book suggests
2000 mg vit c
800 iu vit e
100000 iu beta carotene
200 mcg selenium
60 mg zinc
1000 mg b 12
2-4 g l arginine
1000 mg l carnitine
125 mg pycnogenol

She recommends this to clean up toxins that effect sperm production.

Idk if you are ttc xx/xy so you may want to check with atomic, but its a jumping off point.

Hugs hun!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ladies DO NOT TAKE THESE MEGADOSE VITAMINS.

NOT SAFE, NOT GOOD FOR CYCLE, AND NOT GOOD FOR FERTILITY.

Don't know what book that was but that has at least a couple nutrients in toxic amounts, one in an amount that may cause birth defects, and some things that can really really mess up your menstrual cycle A LOT.

I know it was supposed to be for DH but I misread it the first time and if I did, others may as well.

I personally would never give those megadose nutrients to DH either.