PDA

View Full Version : Any great success stories from doing a FET ?

Bugsbunny
August 3rd, 2011, 07:32 AM
Just looking for some hope out there for those of you who have had a FET after doing the 24 panel biopsy on day 5 or 6.

Please share how old you where/are at the time and how many embryo's were frozen and then thawed for you before FET?

Thank you all:

Bugsbunny
August 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Is anyone here?

nuthinbutpink
August 12th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Bugs, 99% of the HT gals are in the Member section. We have stickies set up to follow cycles and that is where they post. There are several FET stories, inlcuding my own. My DS is a HT FET baby.

We have one member that has done a day 5 biopsy using aCGH and a medicated FET the next cycle and is currently pregnant. Another just completed a day 3 biopsy and is choosing to do a FET later. We have several that have used GSN and are pregnant with babies using that. Many are looking into day 5 biopsy with either a fresh transfer on day 6 or an elective FET.

There are a bunch of us on here but they may not look in this forum so sorry about the non-replies thus far!

If you want to find them, you just need to become a member to do so.

We have an Ask the Doc section for Dr Potter and an Inside the Lab forum where Carole who ran an IVF lab for 15 years answers questions about embryos and general IVF. She is great!

Good luck with your FET! Oh, and I was 34 with my cycle and FET!

ETA- I just checked and currently, we are following 12 Cyclers with their HT cycles in progress. Several have completed theirs and their cycle stickies are in our Cycle Diaries forum if you want to catch up on others!

cj00
October 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM
great info, thx