PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a girl! Wasn't even really even swaying!

Babyxx
March 3rd, 2015, 09:30 PM
Wow I still can not believe it! I had OB appt today and my panorama test results were in, it confirms that we are having a girl!
We are so excited! We have two beautiful boys, and I had a mc last sept which was confirmed boy also through panorama.
I barely was swaying, actually I think my dh did more of a sway than I did!
Atomic, thank you so much for all the time, effort andwonderful support you give to all of us on this site, and for always answering all of my questions so thoroughly.

Atomic, I will post my dh's sway as soon as I get a chance!

Thanks again...xoxo

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2015, 11:33 AM
That's great!!!

aussiesmiler
March 4th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Congratulations Babyxx!! I am too without swaying! Maybe that's the key :-)))

Babyxx
March 4th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Thank you both!

Oh that's amazing Aussie, you are so right! Maybe that just is the key for us anyway!

essnce629
March 4th, 2015, 08:51 PM
What awesome news! Congratulations! What did you're DH do for his part of the sway?

bunnywabbit
March 5th, 2015, 02:29 AM
Congrats! What a lovely surprise! x

Babyxx
March 5th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks essence and bunny!

My dh quit drinking coffee a few months before I got pg, and he started running 5-7 km about 4 times a week, those were the main things. I did post my sway if you want more info, hope that helps :)

Babyxx
March 8th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Thank you pink bean :)

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Thanks essence and bunny!

My dh quit drinking coffee a few months before I got pg, and he started running 5-7 km about 4 times a week, those were the main things. I did post my sway if you want more info, hope that helps :)

Running (or biking) by DH is one thing that has been shown in well-designed studies to sway pink. :agree: