PDA

View Full Version : Atomic - personal sway plan thread

LacePrincess
March 10th, 2015, 12:39 PM
hi Atomic,

I posted some questions early yesterday morning on my private sway plan thread, is it coming up for you okay? I hadn't seen you reply yet and usually you're so quick, so just checking it's actually showing up for you.

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I was sick yesterday morning, my eardrum ruptured and actually headed to town to go to the doctor but then felt better on the way and just bought more ibuprofen and came home LOL. I thought I'd have more time to get online in the evening but my husband was having man PMS, ya know, because that was really what I wanted to be dealing with when it felt like an icepick was burrowing into my eardrum, so I didn't get through all my q's before I had to shut it off for the night. Still a little bit behind today (obviously!)

Dreamofpink
March 10th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Yes it's better today, I have the ears of a 6 year old and still get ear infections at the drop of a hat. Once the eardrum goes it starts feeling better. Can't hear anything, but luckily I don't need to hear in order to work on the site haha. :)

LacePrincess
March 10th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Ouch!! Sorry about that poor ear. :( No rush just whenever you feel well rested is fine!